This girl wants to fuck you, but money has to change hands. how would it?

this girl wants to fuck you, but money has to change hands. how would it?

would you pay to fuck her? or would you demand that she pay you?

post only your best and fairest offer. how much money, and who would pay for the sex?

M'lady never pays

ok, so how much is it worth it to you to fuck her?

If we're going to be real, even girls this fat and average looking can get money from sex. So, she'd definitely be the one receiving the money.

How much? Nothing above $100/h (or maybe $120/h), seeing as you can get much better for $150/h.

fair point. though she's not even that fat, just has a puffy face and bad proportions maybe, except in th chest

Yeah, she's not too fat I guess. She did however lose in the genetics lottery, except (as you said) in the chest area. Big tits but everything else looks like a seal, no real shapes. Any pics of her ass?

Bumping for more.

any more requests? want info?

To be honest, I'd drop like $100-150 on her for everything. Standard rate for a decent looking hooker.

If I just ran into her at a bar, I'd fuck her without regret after a few drinks.

Yes. Info would be nice. Also, what's your relation to her?

Yup, pretty much. Wouldn't go as far as $150 though, but that's because I know way more attractive hookers that take around that much.

info like what? and not saying relation haha
so the consensus seems to be that she's worth a hundred bucks?

Well, info like what your relation is to her. lol

If you won't say, maybe worse rumors will spread. idk

Yeah, around $100-120.

Dutchfag here, I'd drop 50 for everything since hookers are fucking cheap here and you can get hotter girls for slightly more. Also I would need a bag over her head since it's awful.

worse rumors like what?

That you're her brother, or her father.

Not sure I understand the premise. If she is going to fuck me as long as money changes hands, I'll take one billion dollars.

*million

maybe i am, but probably not.
if that's your fairest offer, then you have some pretty unrealistic expectations. i doubt she'd agree to that.

What's her name?

Kelly

I'd pay about 120-150 total if she's submissive and will take it in every hole

how would you even spread rumors anyway? do you know her?

Nah, I don't know her.

WIsh I did though.

what would you do if you did?

Fap furiously to these pictures, then probably nothing tbh. I am kind of in this situation already, i.e. have nudes of a friend, and this is all I do... so yeah.

these are kinda small, dont you have anything bigger?

as in bigger file sizes?
how'd you get her pics? post her?

A girl shouldn't be paid for something thats giving her pleasure too.

Payment is negated.

Otherwise I charge payment for having to invest energy and time in trying to seduce her and get us hooked up.

> how would payment...

Listen if you want to pay a girl for sex and keep it legit, call it Housekeeping services and only ask her to take out the little trashcan in the bathroom.

>implying most men can actually please a woman
>implying you have to "seduce" a girl when money's changing hands

Well I have to find out that she's willing to spread for money somehow. That takes some talking, and risk.

Also as far as ive heard, even sticking it in her pussy feels -good- and those gasps and moans must mean something.

Doesn't matter if she gets an orgasm, its still pleasing.

Also im going to require payment if she's going to make me wear a condom. A fucking condom, are you kidding me. I want $50 for the indignity of having to put on a fucking rubber before I stick it in her.

And im most definitely not pulling out either. That's another indignity. If she cant take it raw and creamy then she's in the wrong business.

yah, bigger resolution

Id take her to red lobster, and after words get a bottle of heem

nah unfortunately most of her pics are shit resolution

I was staying at their place for a bit and stole them from her boyfriend's computer when they were both at work. They trusted me so he had his computer unlocked.

I won't share them though. I have no problem admitting that I don't have big enough balls to do it. I don't even talk to them anymore and still I don't want to do it.

aw too bad

would charge her $150

OP says "this girl wants to fuck you" so I may as well make some money for nutting on her tits

Holy shit, dude. Do you know what you could get for that much?

She would have to pay me enough money to make it worth my while to pretend I was into her enough to have sex with her

It's not that she's hideous or anything, it's just that she doesn't seem to have an particularly good qualities to make me interested in her in the slightest. Not gross, but not pretty at all either

Would you pay her or make her pay you?

hope you guys are saving her pics up.

Is this some other bitch?

I will.

Different girl

I'd tell her to put a dollar in my pocket so she has attorney-client privilege.

Now, that I'd pay maybe $140. That's mainly because I have a fetish for that kind of thing. Girl from OP is too average overall for anything above $120 imho.

yeah that's another girl. i'm not posting her. don't mind seeing her though.

fedora tipping to you my stylish friend. Always agrees her by M's lady.

Fetish for what kind of thing?

Apologies OP, I would probably pay 100$ for your girl. I love those big tits

she named the file, not me

Obese women.

Yeah, she is a big girl. But she's a lot of fun

Bitch needs to pay me $50, a dick this small only comes around once in a lifetime