Should virgin men over 20 be euthanized?

Should virgin men over 20 be euthanized?

Yes and also men under 6' 1, with IQ less than 124 (a.k.a. not me).

5'8" to 5'11" is superior height. Maybe even lower but I am biased towards that range.

My IQ is higher than yours. I find your obsession with height, gay. You are a size queen.

Also - men can't be virgins. I've never loved any of the women I've had sex with so does that qualify me as a virgin?

None of them have ever 'penetrated' me.

This doesn't consern me personally... but maybe old virgins need to become eunuchs and be servants for the families of alpha males. My place could use more cleaning.

yes I should be

A lot of people need to be euthanized. Lets fucking finish the jews then talk about who's next.

U feeling suicidal OP?

I can see some brilliant scientists being virgins past their 20's. No they shouldn't be euthanized.

Is this image real? Its so cringey

>consern
>obvious 'virgin'
>men can't be virgins
>internal mess, very feminine, demoralized, destabilized, in crises
>externally, sucks social cock, takes it up the ass

kek- alpha males.

>calls out consern
>spells it crises

Kek, what a fucking moran

>5'8" to 5'11" is superior height.

of course it's real. Dude supported Trump. You did the same thing when Clay Aiken won American Idol

>5'8" to 5'11" is superior height

anything that does no contribute or degenerates the species should be euthanized. Basically purge 1/3rd of the planet.

Not that guy but
>Crises is plural for crisis

And I see your bait. I've been here too long...

nigger cunts on social media via 'Exposing Heightism' vs. my experience in real life with women.

I'm legitimately 5'9" something when I wake up and have never felt short at all, in my life, nor have had any problem getting women.

Most the times those women are very short themselves and looking for someone to complete them or something horrible like that.

>female opinion

Man all those multibillionaires like Bezos, Zuckerberg, Gates, Slim, Buffett, etc must be on suicide watch after reading those twitter whores opinions.

Crises doesn't work there. Truth can be bait motherfucker.

>less than a message a week for men at apex
>the theoretical lowest for women is 1.5
this speaks to a different level of bullshit the

I think everybody except me should be euthanized. Then I could roam the countryside and cum on all your moms' faces.

chads should

Also, I've had people 3-4 inches shorter than me say they are my height. And guys, one inch taller than me say they are 6'+.

Height is bullshit. Tall women like me and I don't normally like them. I've had them call me short afterwards.

mother fuckin popsicle bitch
I know you

>Hey

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

>they don't have sex
>they won't father children
why worry about euthanizing them? they aren't going to pass on their weak ass genes

I have no problem with women.

My preferred method of dealing w/ people would be to hit them in the back of the head, take their stuff, and run away.

With women it would be massive rape, sort of like the Janjaweed, so you;d ride in and kidnap the women you want.

This is 'alpha'. Caring what girls think is 'beta' as fuck.

Because they end up going on mass shootings killing innocents.