There's just something about fat women that still think they're sexy that makes my dick hard...

There's just something about fat women that still think they're sexy that makes my dick hard, even though they gross me the fuck out. I can't even begin to explain it.

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/MagrittePipe.jpg/300px-MagrittePipe.jpg
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confidence is sexy faggot

she's not even fat tbh

They have certain atributes that men are hardwired to be attracted to. Big breasts, big butts, their skin is actually really soft, because of its tautness. But trust me, you get ptsd after you fuck one. The one i fucked, i considered to be pretty hot and shit, but their pussy is strange as shit, the way their bloated abdomen make a hideous shape toward their cunt.

You are delusional.

And you can't touch their abdomen without that extra fat moving all over the place, it's unnatural.

wat, she has like 20 extra kilograms, you nuts

Gluttony is a sin. Your body is a gift from God. Take care of it and encourage others to do the same.

yes she is, western culture has just normalized being fat as being "average"

Lel, yes.
And reptilian aliens secretly rule the Earth.

no you retard, you've just become so fat, that your average is fucking fat

Thick can be nice, but fat is gross. It's a shame when there is someone that could be hot, but they ruin it by being fat.

the intentional normalization of obesity in society isn't even a secret dude. When advocacy groups say
>we need to boost plus sized women's self esteem by changing society's attitudes towards them
that's exactly what they're doing.

and i fuck fat chicks

its all about those gyno fat deposits. Fat caused by extra estrogen makes women attractive. Fat caused by twinkies and a slow metabolism makes them gross.

evolution is still in affect. These bitches are dying young and childless.

blacks still fuck them

This is a thing now?

It was a thing. Project Harpoon and #ThInnerBeauty were a thing, but I don't think anyone does it anymore.

how new are you? really

was meant for

fuck you kid

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/MagrittePipe.jpg/300px-MagrittePipe.jpg

girl pictured not fat. She is thicc.
learn the difference.

OP inadvertently blowng r9k the fuck out

trick question, the nig cant be intelligent

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

tfw you'll never have a cute chubby anime girl to cuddle-fuck

Are you so hung up on nigger hate that you couldn't finish going through the hypothetical scenario?
>trick question
Oh, like you'd chose the nig even if she was intelligent.

too big

>Exactly my face when
>Also, that freaking guitar

She's sexy....

Fat chick detected.

Right, the left is unhealthy and a nig. Also she'd be an outlier who would't exactly pass her intelligence on given the regression towards the mean.

>Low test detected
You are not a true man if you wouldn't want to fill that girl cunt to the brim with your seed.

kek'd

All these damn low test over masturbators here

sorry, in person, you'd say no too
even though she is kinda hot
that's just straight up insane

but where is it from?!
WHY DO YOU NEVER LINK TO THE SAUCE

There is a big difference between thick and fat.

"Girl masterbating on train in public"

Type that in to Google you fucking autist

I wanna see them fuck. Fat and skinny lez and old and young lez are my thing

I disagree, but each to their own

No its not, faggot.

Gross af

He thought about it

same tbh

Well, i was going to post a pic of my chubby wife but fucking 2 mb rule. So fucking forget it.