Hey Sup Forums i need some advice i guess...

hey Sup Forums i need some advice i guess. I've been depressed for a while now and I'm on the fence about just ending it. I've never exactly had the best life,parents divorced,abusive dad,shitty grades,no real achievements and been cucked and friend-zoned more times i can count on both hands. I got cucked by this one girl who i was madly in love with and I saw a pic of her today making out with her bf and i just couldn't take it. What should i do? I wanna move on with my life and get better but i don't know how and i keep getting reminded of her and my failure of a life. Any help is appreciated. Sincerely,user

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op if you decide to end it all buy me a steam game, u wont need the money steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/

what do you want just incase,i'll have to decide before the summer sale ends

metro last light, but if you decide to choose a cheap method of suicide, player unknown battleground. heres a painless way to go op,

You guys really are heartless, this dude might even be serious and you are asking for free games? Fuck off. Also, if you're reading this, don't. Keep on living, you won't regret it.

also, if u use this method do 100% helium to avoid pain

dont do it op

user, I felt the same way as you did yesterday.

>both parents died in car wreck in february
>zero friends, zero social circle
>suddenly have to pay their bills and deal with funerals, estates, and have money problems
>maybe homeless

I was very serious about it. And today I don't want to give up.

I saw it this way: Death is the cessation of all existence. For the dying, it's not only as if the entire world was destroyed, but as if it never existed in the first place. You have no memory of anything you've ever experienced, anybody you've ever loved, and no feelings whatsoever because your brain is dead and there is simply no "you" to remember it with.

And that's going to happen to all of us at some point.

And knowing that, why should we quit early? Why not fill life with as many crazy experiences as we can before we wake up from this dream that we're all sharing?

Don't stop the movie before you reach the credits just because you don't like a particular scene. Imagine what your life would be like if you looked in the mirror and said to yourself "I'm dead, I'm officially dead," but you kept on living as a different person. Even treating it like "bonus features," you wouldn't have to live your life with inhibitions or doubts. You already "died," so just do what you feel like doing.

That's what I'm doing and I think it's a better choice than getting off the ride early.

dont kill yourself.. kill your parents and who ruined your life

Well put user

>"i was madly in love with"
>"saw a pic of her making out with her bf and couldn't take it"

so basically you dont ask her out or make any move on her whatsoever yet you get upset she didnt isnt magically reading your fucking mind and is with someone infinitely better than you are

>im in love with her and she owes me back
youre a lost cause, better kill yourself now OP

to be sincere i am quite serious about this and I've always considered myself a charitable person,I've always done community service or food drives or just driving down to NYC cause i live close by and giving homless free clothes,this might all sound made up and i don't expect you to believe me but it's true. if i did go through with it i may buy him his game so at least i can know that even if im not happy with my life i can still make others as happy as i want to be

Whatever you do, make sure your brain remains intact for the guaranteed 10 minute DMT trip.

In case you're serious, things always get better. Suicide is a permanent 'solution' to a temporary problem.

A quick google on suicide hotline will bring up a number and a chatroom on the first result for someone other than the fuckbags around here to talk to about what's going on with you.

Stay strong, Sup Forumsrother.

Permanent solutions to temporary problems bro.

Don't kill yourself over a bad case of oneitis. That shit fades with time.

The world is in a totally fucked state right now and I reckon WW3 is on the very brink.

Might as well stick around to see the whole show go up in smoke, amirite?

And if it doesn't then realise that life is very much chapter based and experiences and your place in the world will change drastically and with some application that can be in the right direction.

Don't be a pussy and stick it out with the rest of all of us that didn't kill ourselves today.

Nice job
See? There are good people around too
Maybe u should get off Sup Forums for a while and do some sports.. prevents depression

So this is what I understand of what OP is saying

>people are mean to me
>my life sucks

So, yeah OP... go ahead and an hero... that'll show those people that never gave a fuck about you anyway

Or...

You can have the ultimate revenge and build a life that is fucking awesome and cut out those people that are cancerous to it... fuck them. And when you're living like a badass by your own hand, those people will come crawling back saying how they always liked you and felt bad about how you were treated... laugh in their fucking faces and tell them to kick fucking rocks.

Grab your fuckin testies and alpha the fuck up.

As you were.

i feel you op i want to die too exceot i dont have the balls to hurt my family

what do

Though I don't agree that it is selfish to end one's own life, I do think it is silly that you wouldn't want to live out the rest of it. Life is gets pretty shitty sometimes, but you only have these lows because you've experiences high points in your life. If life gives you lemons, eat them. You aren't always gonna have sugar. Learn to enjoy the sourness. That's the real message here. Don't just enjoy the sweet things. Embrace the sour. Fuck lemonade.

my apologies,i didn't elaborate correctly. while we can both agree i am a lost cause,i made several moves on her and she knew very well i was in love with her and would do whatever she asked. i asked her out twice with about a year in between and she said no both times cause "she wasnt ready for a relationship" and started dating the asshole a week after she said no to me for the second time. my apologies for being incorrect with what i said

My heart, user

I think you should focus on practicing a new skill. Something that interests you and keeps your thoughts away from this kinda stuff.

>it's not only as if the entire world was destroyed, but as if it never existed in the first place

This is really the only reason why I don't kill myself. That and I'm afraid that there might be some afterlife and I'd wind up in Hell or something. Who knows.

whoa get a load of this faggot

well in that case tough shit pal, a chick isnt the end of the world and portraying it this way is a pussy ass bitch thing to do

my heart goes out to you and you may have just very well changed my mind. im deeply sorry for what happened to you

ill an hero soon, i just wish i had a gun. its very hard to get on here in germany and im too much of a pussy for hanging

This might actually be horribly advice, but once you've been depressed long enough you no longer give a fuck. The apathy will make women go fucking crazy for you. Flip side is you're going to be a total asshole who is barely tethered to this world, and will probably treat most of them like garbage. And then you'll feel bad for doing that, but not bad enough to change, because you're completely numb to the world around you.

Just hold on until you get to the "completely numb" stage, and then you can do pretty much whatever ou want with zero consequences

I was in a similar position not too long ago, although I had been with this girl for three years. We had given each other our virginities.

She cheated on me and I lost 85 pounds. Three months later, she saw me and wanted me back. Big mistake, but I took her back.

Two years later, she cheats on me again. We break up and she marries the guy within six months.

She's now miserable, living in a trailer, with no job and no friends and spends all day on Facebook. I saw her at the grocery store the other day and she explicitly told me she missed me.

I laughed in her face, got on my motorcycle, and rode home to someone I met just a year after our breakup who ended up being the love of my life (and better than my ex in every way possible).

My point is, you're basing your entire life's worth on the approval of this one person, who may very well end up to not be worth YOUR time in the long run. Had I ended it when I wanted to after the first cheating episode with my ex, I wouldn't have experienced 99% of the things that give me passion today.

I didn't have a reason to live then, but I found joy in fitness and in music. I made a whole album from those shitty times and I met my current girlfriend at a show I played from that album.

This is your life, your reality, and your universe. Nobody else's.

if ur going to do it, do it painless, use a cpap mask, cpap tubing and 100% helium, connect it to the tank and turn it halfway, if you do it fully your lungs could burst

This guy's got it. See?

Alpha the fuck up, even if you have to fake it till you make it.

Words of a seasoned psychologist dealing with a sucidal patient.

Don't give up on life. You seem like a good person and the world is a better place with you in it.

yeah i saw the picture someone posted. might consider this. thanks for the advice

Album name?

Sarcasm is just a disguise for passive/aggressiveness... don't be beta user

>Sarcasm is just a disguise for passive/aggressiveness... don't be beta user

k. I'll edit that comment

You're a fucking idiot.

Trips of truth tho...

Easy. Get up off your ass and stop looking at the world so negatively, just because your life hasn't been the best doesn't you can't change it, there's always rain before the rainbow!

Not saying you should kill yourself, but if you do, definitely take with you some of those assholes who cucked you.

There ya go! Say what's on your mind! Much better

Give the shrink a try, heck, can't hurt to try

You guys are awesome, big group hug

Feeling each other's ball sacks is optional

There's some damned good advice in here user. Like you I've been thinking of fucking myself away for a while now

Thing is, life is just a dream you might as well go along with it, see what the fuck happens. Never thought I'd see the shit I've seen already in my life time
Only when you have lost everything are you free to do anything

OP here,i would write individual responses to all of you but theres too many,i cant thank you all enough and i hope you all read this but you really did change my mind and showed me that at least some people care which no one has done for me in a very long time. thanks Sup Forums you helped a lot

Do MDMA

well shit, guess i get no game

You could play with your feminine dick

not big enough to play with

That sucks bro, I should buy you a game to make up for that shit

its tough, pubg eased the pain of being a poor begging faggot steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/

I grew up a lot like you user... parents sucked, I was a little dude, late bloomer, socially awkward little fuck either friend zoned or ignored by the female population... but I had dream to fulfill.

I joined the Army in 1998, and other than a 4 year break of service, I've been in ever since.

All those fucks that bullied me? They're all either junkies or are living shit-tier lives... same with all the girls that wouldn't have anything to do with me. And now, whenever I go back home on leave, I'm a fucking god... fuck those people.

Get your revenge user... make them regret how they treated you by becoming someone that they would want in their lives... but aren't allowed because of their fuck ups.

Never kill yourself. There is always someone worse than you out there that has not died.

If you decide it is ethically best to kill yourself, then you are equally ethically obligated to kill people worse than yourself.

So, if you're finally about to kill yourself, you should instead devote your life to finding even worse scum and putting them out of their misery until you get caught. Only then is it suicide permissible.

I kind of dig this logic. But autismo happens and then you get columbine and the like