Trump voters. Does it make you want to suicide that he's failing so bad...

Trump voters. Does it make you want to suicide that he's failing so bad? There will never be another Republican President in the White House ever again.

what do you consider failing, summer friend?

Not only no Trump, no GOP. Finally. Keep fighting, America.

Impeachment isn't that far off, and with his failing numbers he'll eventually just have to walk away.

This is not a surprise coming from the Republicans. The party has been dying off for decades. It won't be around when I retire, I'm positive of that!

Yes there will be. 16 years from now.

Trump will be re elected, and by the end of his re election, the entire country will vote democratic. Then after 8 years of a democratic president, everyone will vote repub for another 8 years, because this whole country is full of braindead fucking morons who don't realize whatever party they vote for we get the same results - false promises, lies and failure. It will happen this way over and over.

Unqualified, utterly corrupt, massively incompetent. This is the best the GOP had. They are done for.

Tfw the rust belt will never go blue again no matter how much ad hominem you throw at him
Feels good man

Well, to be fair nobody lives in the rust belt anymore. That's like 14 people, brah.

Nah the democrats just need to go back to a New Deal platform. They'd dominate for decades.

I'm proud of my country for taking hikm down so quickly. And that he's not allowed to speak to the press or give TV appearances.

I love that this administration has been marginalized to the point that it isn't relevant. America, you are still badass.

So much butthurt!

Accept defeat gracefully, Donald. You cheated, we caught you, that's treason. Just accept defeat and move along. You weren't supposed to be there anyway and we all know it.

I want him to walk away in the summertime so I can fully enjoy his disgrace in the hot sunshine.

Get out of our lives, Trump!! Newsflash: Youre' DONE.

>Trump
>failing

pick one libcuck

remember, it isn't just liberals crying, you republitards did some pretty loud crying and bitching also about Obama

nah, unlike liberal fucktards I can handle shit. Yeah, I didn't vote for Trump, but I'm not gonna cry and bitch about it. 4 years will happen, next election will come up, and if he's voted in again then so be it. It's the system at work.

All you really need to know is this:

Hillary Clinton: Not president

Donald Trump: President

The end.

It's not like he knew what he was doing. I'll be glad when he's impeached. He's dangerous, and he's already destroyed our reputation around the world. He wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

Come back, Obama!!!

Actually Hillary won. So, oops. You're outnumbered by actual Americans. So sorry, Russia. Take a hike.

Then don't be any of those things.
Oh but you won't be poppu-wur in your widdle Sup Forums circle jerk
kekekek

It's going to be a long 7 1/2 years for you

but you still can't enjoy your "victory" user

If it's "the end" then why do you faggots keep crying every time Trump gets his ass handed to him?

The Electoral College doesn't work. Big surprise.

Why do people even try to defend him? He's not going to be around to finish his term. The GOP is going to be extinct in 15 years. Why hang on to the losing team?

>Christmas is coming soon

fixed

Republicans lower taxes and that is all I care about

Let me repeat this for you, as it appears you missed the point:

Hillary Clinton: Not president. Ex-politician

Donald Trump: President of the United States of America.

There is no disputing this.

keep proving my point
why do you even bother with liberals if you "won?"

admit it--you're threatened

>Does it make you want to suicide that he's failing so bad?

Snowflake, perhaps suicide is the right choice for you. Clinton lost because she's a reviled cunt. Trump is fucking tearing it up. Listening to the mainstream Jew media whine is like music to my ears. The Supremes have upheld the raghead travel ban. President Trump will be appointing several Supremes during his FIRST term. Life is good and looking better every day.
MAGA! GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Hey, how about that Nancy Pelosi bitch? Is she fucking senile or what? Completely disengaged. Put that cunt whore out to pasture and leave her there.

Trump will be impeached and forgotten. The GOP clown car will not exist soon.

Why be Republican in today's America? Seriously. Let it go!

He's just so stupid, why is that? Why are all Republican leaders so stupid? an excuse when they fail?

Tax cuts. Stigginit.
Did I miss something?

/thread

>can only win by gaming a retarded electoral system

Because it makes them more money.

Not a single person alive consider Trump President. Not one.

That's kind of tough for you to overcome. Please stop trying to convince yourself he won. He is not our President and he knows it himself!

I have an account at reddit, actually. I've never posted with it. I don't have to.
I'm needed here.

Trump is slowly being stopped by liberal-based activism. And you need to start accepting that this is a short walk.

>Put that cunt whore out to pasture and leave her there.
No, we don't want that! She is helping us to maintain our majority. The last thing we want is new leaders in the Democratic party--it's unlikely, but they might actually be competent.

>most popular President in decades
>fail

pick one Trumpfag

Obama was a President. To most Americans he still is. Hillary won the election by millions of votes. Trump lost by millions of Russian Fake Votes.

Any questions? Trump is an illegal occupier. A janitor. He doesn't speak for any of us. Deal with it, cupcakes. Deal with it. It's called reality.

>Hey, how about that Nancy Pelosi bitch?

Know how we can tell which people are the biggest threat to your outdated idelogy?

Aw, poor little butthurt lefties. Impeachment requires crimes. Y'know, like Obammy committed over and over and over again, but was protected by having a Demoncrat senate. Name one criminal act Trump has committed.
inb4 nonexistent Russia bullshit that ClearlyNotNews admits doesn't exist.... LOL

>he's failing so bad?

True

>There will never be another Republican President in the White House ever again.

Unfortunately False.

Only 5 years after the Watergate crimes and coverup,
the (idiotic) country elected Reagan/Bush to 3 terms.
Even back then the average voter had a very short attention span.

And it doesn't matter anyway -
people don't vote Republican because of the policies (or lack of),
they vote because they hate people who are different from them.

>continued denial
no wonder they say Republicans are sociopaths
it's true

>He is not our President and he knows it himself!

This is why liberals are unfit to hold public office. When reality is troubling, they retreat into a fantasy world.

Trump? he would be the only one to post this.

He's already dead in the water. His own party won't listen to him now. Senators and Congress want their jobs next term. Hitching your cart to Trump in any way is political suicide.

He won't last to the end of the year at this rate. Thank god.

Not by a longshot. Cruz was the best they had, but for some reason, the fucktards ran this lickspittle jacktard.

Aaaaaaaand still he beat that stupid feloneous cunt. Kinda tells you something, don't it?

that makes no sense faggot
Obama is the most popular ex-President in decades
this is a fact
fact, faggot
fact

>thinks Trump is innocent of crimes
>accuses Obama of repeated crimes

lol clueless, brainwashed idiots

mad leftists detected. you think anyone cares what you think, faggot?