Thanks for casting me as the lead in your film user...

>Thanks for casting me as the lead in your film user, but I just wanted to speak to you about the multiple topless scenes. Are they really necessary for the story? I'm a bit shy about nudity to be honest.

What say?

Fuck off then, I'll go get Eva instead

I-I'll remove them if you want. Sorry.

blow me right now, and no more topless scenes

Got any sista's?
Whys your face so fucking tiny?
why do you look a mid-transformation rat animorph?

>SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, NO TOPLESS SCENE...NO COKE

That's fine, we'll just replace them with barefoot scenes.

I would be too with pancake tits like that. DW, Ill just get Chloe Moretz as a body double, shes got the same mannish build as you, nobody will tell the difference.

Just don't wear panties ever and always wear low cut skirts and I'll get rid of those scenes for you

this

feet are the new tits

lisen bitch, im that gorrila dick pussy god, i make dyke pussies wet, if you dont blow me right, i might kill ya

C'mon Anna, you need to keep your head in the game. I think it's time to be open to something more risqué, especially considering you're no big league actress so a bit of nudity will do you a world of good to get you recognized a bit. I could hire some artsy slag from Europe and she'll show her tits no problem, here they are sir, show them to the world.

Tell you what, you show them puppies and I'll throw a nice big bag of cocaine in it for you, what do you say?

>pancake tits

source ?

>I would be too with pancake tits like that

Goddamn tricky bras, I don't know what to believe anymore..

>gorilla dick
So your dick is small then?

your under contract bitch. those scenes are why the movie is getting made

you can do those scenes or you can do a low budget pron with the producer that will get leaked where some one will say "down your throat" at some point

>jewbs

she isn't jewish

Don't worry, we'll cut them in post if they don't work out and nobody will ever see them.
Or you can just fuck off and we'll replace you, flavor of the month pretty faces are a dime a dozen in this business. I've got the next five of you lined up just in case.

Would you put money on that?

no, but my dick

BLACKBERRY'D

It's okay, they don't need to be in the final DVD release

>page 6

her days are over

They were never here tbqhwy

she was supposed to be the next JLaw

Stole my post

who?

Fievel Mousekewitz

Nah. In my situation, she would ask why she has to wear a translucent plastic mask, be covered in kero syrup and work alongside Shia Labeouf as his on-screen sister.