Waddup Sup Forumsros

Waddup Sup Forumsros.
Would like some help
>be me
>20 y/o and 5'10 (178cm)
>not complete beta fag autist but not complete alpha either.
>get told by grills that don't want to date me that I would be an awesome bf (I tell them to fuck off if they say this) but still no women hit on me or want dates. Only severely damaged girls or land whales want me
>private schooled with class and a large vocabulary (I don't come off as pretentious I know this for a fact)

What is wrong with me? Is it appearance? Pic related it's me.

Goddamn mobile rotating pics

>What is wrong with me? Is it appearance?
> 5'10 (178cm)

Yes.

Work out more. Stop seeking attention. Get into some hobbies that you can focus on and the attention will come to you.

Flex on those hoes

nothing wrong with you, you're a good looking kid. Don't let bullshit get you down

You're probably the kind of guy that hides his geeky hobbies to fit in. Choose your shit and own it. Live your life and stop seeking attention from others. Become interesting and watch people flock to you.

The girls that don't want to date you,have they said why? Honestly you look super average. Nothing wrong with your face at all.

Go gay; I'd fuck you.

I don't hide my geeky hobbies. I own them. I do a lot of sport shooting and am an avid gamer and mechanic in my free time. I know I shouldn't worry what others think but my problem extends beyond dating. Getting laid is a fucking hassle for some reason. And not due to a lack of confidence.

Still about 10cm taller than the average woman, hardly a midget.

I know you would my man. I get hit on by gay guys all the time. Frankly I sometimes wish I was gay or at least bi.

It's not gay if you say "No Homo". Give 'em a try =D

I also live in South Africa so the average is 5'10 to 6' for males. (white males that is.)

I did actually. Found a twink looking guy and tried to hook up to give it a try. I couldn't get hard :(

Get more 'street' listen to rap a lot and pick up the lingo til it comes across sounding natural.
Then start peacocking and just feel the fact of how any girl you see wants to bone you. Girls will pick up on this confidence.
Find a hot girl, start asking her normal questions eg fav film, music, TV. Then take it from there. Maybe just ask someone you find attractive if they wanna go out sometime.
It ain't that hard.
But maybe get advice from a non-sex girl friend about the whole situation.

Check my African trips kaffirs

Damn, Well at least you gave it a shot. Wish you the best of luck though. You're an ace lookin' dude and I'm sure there's someone out there that'll take ya.

Keep your head and shit will find you eventually.

I do. I have found that I'm rather adept at acquiring nudes when I do have a female that displays interest. I'm not sure if it's a confidence issue. It could be that I don't have the lingo as you put it or the... Swagger someone is street smart has.

You're a beta.

You'll have the women interested with looks, but you can't close because you're either 1) emotionally invested early (needy, clingy, dependent) 2) not Independent enough, get your own hobbies, be invested in them, constantly be busy with things that take time because women like a man who has goals, hobbies, and is otherwise difficult to get time with (it's an alluring feature to be a valuable man).

You need to dress better and get a more many haircut. Also, eat more protein and got to the gym and lift weights. do a lot of lats/chest/bis, and always do some sort of squats

Thanks man. For what it's worth I can still give a hand job
Kek.

Have you never had any feedback at all? Like 'i would date you but...'

I do need a hair cut atm. Not beta but as I said I'm not alpha either. Somewhere between I know this. I don't view the women as people I see them as fuck holes. I do have hobbies and I am more mature than most of the guys my age I have run into. I have my goals. I have my hobbies. And I take pride in them. Is it I'm pushing sex too hard?

Maybe that's it then.
You could be coming across too nice.
No danger, no heat sort of thing.
But being harder and more dominant can be a thin line to tread before you start appearing to be a misogynistic chad ass type. So that can take some learning for some.

Unfortunately no. I press for it but I always get excuses like I'm not emotionally ready or Im too busy. Pisses me off just tell me what areas I am lacking in. Not like you will hurt my feelings I'm lurk Sup Forums for God's sake.

I mean you're not autistic ugly so that don't matter. Quit being so passive. Suck it up, snort some blow, and go pick up some thots. Don't be a sadfag.

I think I may come across as too nice. I don't like to push boundaries with strangers if you will so I play it kinda safe. But there is the problem of learning to walk the line. Do you have any tips for me?

This exactly. You need to build trust first then come in with the by the way sex between us will be the next level

I would snort blow dude but addictive personality. Sucks balls. So I shoot instead to release pent up anger or frustration. I would recommend all Amerilards take up shooting. It really does relieve stress.

Hmmm interesting way of putting it. That gives me a new angle of approach actually. Thanks user.

The fact you're asking kinda says it all.
You're needy and reek of desperation.

Just don't give a fuck and do shit for yourself.

you might be too nice or too posh, where you from?

Honestly given your hobbies have you tried with your dad's mates kids? You have very traditional/ manly hobbies so maybe a girl who is used to a plucked pheasant/ dead fish may see you in a better light? Some girls see shooting as dead animals and mechanics as 'boy stuff'

You sound like a pure beta. Asking for attention, being edgy, woe is me, scared to make moves. The sooner you man up the sooner you can quit fapping.

Problem is, I think we could work well as each other's wingman. But that's totally not gonna happen from here.
I would have tips for you, but it would be while out drinking, in between hitting on girls.
Couple of quick tips though.
When you're talking to a girl, care about what they're saying. Care about them as a fellow person. Nod while they're talking, keep eye contact, only look away for a second but when you look back at her do it slowly. (Look down then back up, hard to explain on here, but like George Clooney did on E.R.)
Make her want you before you even talk to her.
If in a club or something, give her the eyes, a lil smile, then look away. A couple more of them, then look at her and while making the eyes bit your bottom lip a lil. Keep eye contact, nod towards her then nod towards the seat next to you.
These are but a few of my secret homegrown techniques.

that's some faggot shit right there

For real.
Works though.

Sandton is South Africa. (sandton is basically the northern area of Johannesburg)

They don't have daughters. I have found that I have more luck with the Afrikaans girls more than the English girls. The Afrikaaners tend to be more manly men and women who are able to handle that stuff.

I know where that is, I'm originally from pretoria, glad I left that place man

Eye contact and listening are 2 things I have down. I tend to have a very strong character. One that at certain times comes across as arrogant and such.

You sound like a solid Bro user. Would be fun to hit up some American or. Britbong clubs with you. Unfortunately Jo'burg clubs are hot spots for being beaten up by some Chad Dutchman on coke.

Find hot girl at bar, walk up to her, talk (you bs better if you're a little drunk already), if she's not interested try another thot, run out of thots? Try another bar lmao, ask if she wants a drink a little bit into convo. Wash rinse repeat then see if she wants to come back to your place, No? Get a number, No? Hang yourself lmao

It sucks and it doesn't. I get a sneaking feeling that if SA stays relatively stable going to have a future here. If it goes tits up Texas here I come.

Well I know a lot of niggers. Roofies are always an option. Kek.

I doubt it will bro, that country's getting worse by the day. You should come to Dublin Ireland, the girls love SA accents here

You might wanna rethink the jheri curls.

You're like a quasi-ethnic clark kent

I mean this in the most insulting way possible

>>private schooled with class and a large vocabulary (I don't come off as pretentious I know this for a fact)
yes you do.

I do have an Irish passport but the problem for me is then I have to get rid of all my rooty tooty point and shooties and that would break my heart.

Like a minority mutant?

I'm half wog (Greek) so you hit the nail on the head there you massive cock mongler. It is about time I got a hair cut tho just been busy with uni.

Well not really because when was the last time a Greek got victim status in Western society? We were too instrumental in giving Liberals and niggers all the modern amenities we have today.

fuck it bro I can get you guns here

Yeah, gotta watch on that arrogance.
Also, never offer to buy a girl a drink. Fuck that shit, seems desperate or like you're trying to buy her.
If you're out on an official date and you're both obv a bit nervous (it happens to most people) Just say, soz I'm being ... I'm a bit nervous. She'll say she is too, you'll both have a laugh about it. Ice broke, tension over. During the date, or at the end, say that you wanna kiss her. Take it from there, never mention sex til you're both pretty much naked.

Thanks dude but I'm a ukanon, very far away.

Can we shoot muzzies with them?

what's the point or having them if we don't shoot muzzies

Ah ukrop? Slavik women are hot af. Might visit a slavik country one day. Might hit up the vodka holes with a guy like you. Who knows. Well I wish you luck user.

Deus Vult.

Russian girls are hot as fuck.
Got with one once over here, so hot.
Dang I should look her up.

Sounds fun man. Just shout shaadilaayy loud enough and should be able to find you. I'll shout back Pizzapie Chicken Sandwich!

See you round bro

You too user. Best of luck