I've been watching the NFL for 20 years, but I never got to like a particular team, and I'd like to

I've been watching the NFL for 20 years, but I never got to like a particular team, and I'd like to.

I like the fact that the Packers are owned by the fans, but Dad supports them from the Brett Favre years, and I don't want to share a team with that fucking bandwagoner. Stupid charts are not an option either.

So, there's only one way to solve this. Roll for trips and decide my team. If it's GB, I'll accept it.

Iggles

If your dad has been following the Packers since the Brett Farve era then he's not a bandwagon fan.

Ny Giants

browns

Cardiwoes

That one below the horseshoe and above the ny

Phins Up

Reroll

fuck off faggot

make OP root for the browns

Falcons GET

CARD

THE Edmonton Eskimos

that was close

Thank god

the bears are the obvious choice

Raidniggers

Packers

ATL

Rams my boy

DA BEARS

They're gonna be in the Owl next year.

Browns

why would you follow the rams when the chargers got the same color scheme as your flag

Texans

He picked the Packers because we started to watch the NFL on 97 and they were the champions and favourites to win again. I call that a fucking bandwagon fan.

>He picked the Packers because we started to watch the NFL on 97 and they were the champions and favourites to win again. I call that a fucking bandwagon fan.
If he has consistently supported them since 1997, that's not being a bandwagon fan.

he's not a bandwagon because he's stuck with them, he'd be a bandwagon if he dropped off when Favre started sucking and then came back when Rodgers won an SB

49ers

Redskins

Bengals

brows

888 get

49ers

Going for dat dere reroll

clevland

pookers

Eagles

Have it your way, but it was a bandwagon pick.

ok nvm be a cowboys fan with your gay ass memes

>brows
>888 get
HAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

Boston City Chieftriots

I started watching just before the 2010 season started and I picked the vikings. They then went on to have their worst 5 year stretch according to win % but I could of ended up with the texans or jags so there is that

49ers

Get rekt and go for the chargers

Come to the Broncos!

Cowboys

999 get incoming

Iggles

WELCOME TO THE BEARS MISERY TRAIN MOTHERFUCKER

Pats

Reroll

Houston Oilers

Packers

redskins

browns t b h

FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

yes!!!!!

I feel sorry for you. Enjoy your State Farm cocksucker

kek

FAGGOT

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

>having a gay quarterback

Well, guess I'll have to try to be a good son

Da Patriots

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON, AMIRIGHT OP

Perfect team for a faggot like OP

BROWNS