Lets get a little revenge for this security guard

Lets get a little revenge for this security guard

So this little LA fuck boy decided to go at this security guard for not letting him into Vidcon.

twitter.com/johnhilltube/status/878384001479614464

>inb4 nypa
>inb4 op is security guard

I have full DOX will pastebin since Sup Forums keeps spam blocking me

>also bump

bumpity

Interested. Continue OP. What is the plan here. I'm enlisted.

Not sure yet, any ideas?

Something creative to bring this fuckboys ego down a little bit and maybe make him delete social media completely.

CP hoax?

Heres the little faggots DOX
PASTEBIN/FCiSZrqM
Keep bumping

Ehh, given his age, maybe not a CP hoax, could work tho. Would be dope. We need more people on board for sure, though. I say we get personal. Scare the FUCK outta him.

Cmon Sup Forums we have a chance to bring a inflated little fuckboy down a notch and you're not interested? I thought this is what you fuckers LIVED for.

FORREAL Sup Forums GET THE FUCK IN HERE LETS RUIN A LIFE.

Start spamming this in other threads.

I say the CP hoax is our best bet, get the whole world to think he is some kind of predator on top of being a little fuckboy douche. Before he can even contain the rumor it will already be to late.

the kid already has enough negative press all over youtube, he shut down his IG...i'd say nothing really more needs to be done. the kid done goof'd himself over enough. not worth the energy or time.

Replies: 9
Posters: 2

Kek nice 1! have fun you two :-)

Is the phone # in the dx confirmed?

Let's make it tres?

Lurkin until someone gets an idea.

>Get petition started for security awareness
>fuckboi is a racist
>???
>profit

?

Who gives a fuck, make a fat feminist sjw kill herself, not some white kid that attacked some Indian kek

please do as much as you can so he kills himself

I retract this statement, sort of.
I watched the video, what a fucking idiot

This was 4 days ago. Who gives a fuck. He closed his accounts and ran away. Security guard came out golden.

Also nypa faggot

You are our personal army you bitch ass faggots.
I just called him by the way, threatened his family, and told him "we" were getting closer to finding him.

Guys, he put a copyright strike on a leafyishere video about him.

Are we getting closer? Or did you just say that

Not really. I just said it.

i think its unnecessary to get his poor parents involved in this shit. They already have to deal with so much lol

he speaks the truth and only the truth

The securt tee already has over 50k followers on IG more than him noe. Who cares

"I'm famous your not" till he feels what fame is really like. Too simple?

i eat ass i never starve GOD DAMN!

Apparently we live for traps atm

link to John Hills youtube..normie