You've b-been invited to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!

You've b-been invited to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!

If you've got a problem, I'll d-do my level best to help.
Love life? Anxiety? Medication problems resulting in serotonin syndrome when mixed with hallucinogens? I've g-got you covered.

Don't suffer in silence, Anonymous.
Have some tea and talk to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ksat.com/news/man-barricaded-in-southeast-bexar-county-home-with-2-others
vocaroo.com/i/s0l5jVP1Aves
ksat.com/news/standoff-ends-after-deputies-fire-tear-gas-into-se-bexar-county-home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute

T-thank you Anonymous, w-would you like some tea?

Alice I love you

Why are you so adorable Alice?

Best girl

I l-love you too dear, but I've g-got all this tea you see...

d-does no one want t-tea....?

Good evening, Alice. Thank you for having this thread.
What kind of tea have we got tonight?

I don't need therapy, so just take my love!

L-let's see what w-we get....

What type of tea?

Drat, I thought we were going to get a blue package. I like blue

>tfw OP likely is gone at this point
>tfw have been secretly hoping for one of these threads for the past couple days

Then I will gladly drink some tea with you

Salted Caramel Mate, a herbal and black t-tea

If you want

My family has been in trouble for several already and then my dad's Ben was being repo without notice so dad got his ak-47 to scare them off, then he tripped and the gun gone off.
Story gets worse

Nice! G-good job pouring it.

I have a strong desire to see your face.

C-can't have everything dear

Nice teleport! It made me chuckle a bit

O-Op is a-a f-fago-ot

Retarded piece of shit.
Kill yourself and ask someone to take a photo and post here, it'll be the best thing you'll do in your entire miserable life.

My family has been in trouble for several months already and then my dad's van was being repoed without notice so dad got his ak-47 to scare them off, then he tripped and the gun gone off.
Story gets worse

would you like to kill ourselfs together?

>ourselfs
I think I died reading that, gg m8

Newfag

Guns are d-designed to survive drop tests without f-firing; I d-doubt the credibility of this story.

J-just a time stop

hey alice, look at this thing i made.

Hi alice

How many times have you posted inthis thread you autistic fuck

I wish time could stop so these threads lasted forever

Autists calling autists autists.

Lol what are you going to do when your parents walk in on you lol!

They've probably already given up lol!

jesus fucking christ, please get off Sup Forums and kys

Just twice, newfag.

It's a t-thing for sure

Who said anything about money you insufferable idiot

Me. I d-did.
In this p-post.

Any m-more questions?

ksat.com/news/man-barricaded-in-southeast-bexar-county-home-with-2-others
Here's proof

>It's a t-thing for sure

Tea sounds so much better than apartment hunting.

Check it out! An Alice thread! Whats up sugar tits? Hows the tea today? You chuck that nasty ass pan yet?

This is cute...

I'd sure love to kill myself right now!

This is only a small portion of my day, sadly. It would be nice for it to last forever

My gf and i are in an long distanse relationship she is kinda of a shut in and she doesnt think we can keep this going and she has a lot of trust issues
Her best friend is a cunty bitch also in an long distanse relationship but actually pretty hot how can i make her help me fuck her best friend and not break up with me

M-my pleasure, Anonymous

vocaroo.com/i/s0l5jVP1Aves

I see you cleaned the writing off of your fridge. Does that mean you finally finished your closet?

Couple of salty ass faggots in this thread that can't just enjoy nice things.

I m-mean, just add me on steam or j-join my chat or whatever. I even text p-people.

No reason you can't talk to me whenever you like.

You can't.

I d-did!

Anything between Tacoma and Seattle Washington. Prices are insane and getting worse.

Do you believe in karma miss Alice?

ksat.com/news/standoff-ends-after-deputies-fire-tear-gas-into-se-bexar-county-home

benzos & alcohol

God isnt real or this stupid whore would be dead already

Here's a hard one: How do you pass job interviews if you're an introvert?

Ah, I've already got you on Steam. I don't want to bother you though so I don't usually talk to you. You helped me the other day though with something

Go shit in another thread you small bitter faggot.

What is the best affection replacement? Preferably something that isn't big like a bodypillow

Bout damn time! Spending some of those codemonkey bucks on yourself lately ehe? Well I'm sure you deserve it. Or maybe you don't but fuck em.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0l5jVP1Aves
You g-got the reference!

Whew. T-that is a high dollar area for s-sure. I used streeteasy w-when I got an apartment in NYC

It's real alright, and we've had a hard time since

Can i convince her to help me fuck her friend?
Her friend recently almost cheated on her bf and mfeels guilty i cant have sexual interactions

>distanse
Nice.

lie to yourself and pretend to be as confident as possible.

Are...are you a ninja?

I come for some attention here

Fuck off and die.

Hard to not feel like a bother, when other people are worse off than me and could use the help more

There isn't any. Any you use is substituting for an essential resource, and will degrade your mental health with time.

I j-just needed more pans is all

My gf feels guilty

Why is that tagged for 6 minutes from now?

Pain doesn't work like that; there is no universal or global judge to determine who is "worse" off.

Your pain is your own; it is the world to you. And that makes it the world to me too.

You already have an attention whore thread.

Hey Alice, not really sure what I'm looking for here so I'll just vent a bit. I've got BPD and it really affects me. Recently I've been feeling really lonely and I don't really know how to fix it. I've tried doing all sorts of things and I'm still nowhere new.

Can I just have some tea and hang out for a little bit, please?

I miiiight be moving away farther away but I'm trying to stay in this area, its where I grew up. Wish me luck!

Green tea with sugar please.

I'd rather have a substitute than nothing. I've been trying to avoid it for a long time but I need something

Lol, those man hands

H-hey Alice...I was hoping you would answer my question for me...I'm very confused about this...I've decided to spend my life with a kind of selfish person, I'm always here for whatever she needs anytime she needs it, she is very hot and cold despite telling me how much she loves me. She always comes first. I've been somewhat standing up for myself lately and I think she's getting triggered the more and more I am not constantly stroking her ego and chasing her affection. I love her but she makes me feel really shitty a lot of The time. Question I have is do I just accept the dynamic because it likely won't change or do I walk away from the only girl I've ever loved?

why you are such a retarded faggot? :/

Yeah thats being covered as we speak
Is it unethical
She herself told me shell help me with a chick if i needed help

ksat.com/news/standoff-ends-after-deputies-fire-tear-gas-into-se-bexar-county-home i was in it and
It's real alright, and we've had a hard time since

How can it be like it is when you do?

Is it wrong to want my boyfriend and my sisters boyfriend to fuck? They're both straight ... is it possible if I get them drunk enough? Ugh I feel awful for thinking so...

*nods slowly* Have you heard of DBT? It's j-just for people like you and has b-been very effective in my experience

Its cringey as fuck how manipulative you try to be to these spergs

Top tip - fuck off.
Please and thank you?

I really want to know how much you get paid to post these. Also, how can I apply for the job? Seems like easy money to me.

definitely a misunderstanding of introversion, but I figured I'd try and give it a shot anyway. better to aim for the "fake it til you make it" goal most of the time with anxiety, and manage the symptoms internally or on their own time, I'd say.

>distanse

Yeah well that to. Buy what you can and let the accountant figure it out. Either way I was just stopping in because I've passed over your threads for a while and just wanted to pop in a say Hi. So, Hi.

Well its 5:30 and I have a can of corn whiskey that needs to be emptied. Take care of these poor souls you nasty bitch.

Thank you for making these threads Trap-Chan. Fuck the critics never stop!

You are a trap