Dumbass boyfriend wants to hold up a book and see if a desert eagle .50 will stop the bullet

>dumbass boyfriend wants to hold up a book and see if a desert eagle .50 will stop the bullet
>girlfriend stands about a foot a way and shoots the book
>boyfriend dies

apparently there is video

WOWOW I HAVENT SEEN THIS POSTED 20 TIMES YET

is there vid

Bump for video!

guessing he wanted to commit suicide and hated his girlfriend and decided to kill two birds with one stone. either that or he was seriously retarded

she is actually pregnant

I can't seem to find the video. anyone got it?

why in the world does anyone think this would be uploaded to the internet after the death? its obviously being held by police and not being released

I heard about this. What an idiot

I think he's seen way too many movies/cartoons where some sort of concealed book magically saves the protagonist from a stab/shot.

Fucking white people, always taking the dramatic way out. Niggers just leave the kid behind.

probably a retard. it's a fucking desert eagle. enough said.

apparently they shot a book earlier and the bullet didnt go through. I suspect the gun powder was low on that particular bullet

He never got through a book himself so he figured that a bullet wouldn't be able to as well.

If videos of the US government privately hanging Saddam Hussein made it onto the internet within 2 days, what makes you think this is somehow sacred?

kek

She probably missed the book because she's female and they can't really do anything.

i just heard bout it. Serves u right.

science showed lately, that sex doesnt actually sell products. Look how smart ppl r - they dont get fooled. Look how dumb ppl r - they thought it will sell their dumb shit. They though loading live -,5cal round into deagle is gonna not go through a book

those are two completely different situations. Besides think about it you just shot your boyfriend are you really gonna upload it? think man

Ever hear of live streaming and other people recording? Fucking retard

if you read the article you can see it wasnt live streamed calm your man tits

the dessert eagle is a bitch boi pistol

a 60 cal Swampland Condor is a man handgun!

There is no video. The police found the 2 gopros recording and they confiscated it.

when will they leak it?

I own one of those fake gold plated desert eagles its titanium that has been treated to look like gold. real 24k gold plating costs the same from magnum research but it fades way too quickly with even after single magazine. my 50 can shoot thru engine blocks so the idea that it wouldnt go thru a book is just silly

this, i want to see her face when it happens

the camera wouldnt even be pointed at her

Now I havent seen the video but Its hard to believe (or maybe too easy to believe) that he held it right in front of him, this is how I see it. As a regular target shooter.

He held the book away from him, girl (as they all do), Leans away from the gun, turns her head, closes her eyes and fires. Hits bf. Again havent heard or seen this but I've seen it too often irl

i know you agree.

if your bullets arent 60 cal, its a pea shooter and you drink pee for shooting such a pea shooter

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO! A PRANK!

LINK RHE MOTHERFUCKIN VIDYA

might be a wide shot of both of them

he wants to see if the pistol will stop the bullet or the book that he was holding?

>Coroner removes bullet
>Sees etching on base
>Puts under microscope
>Reads this:
The joke's in you

>dessert

either he was as stupid as stupid can be or he didnt want to raise her children

like a cake, because only you fatasses think its a great little gun

the 60 CALIBER SWAMPLAND CONDOR is the best magazine fed handgun on the planet!

I stick to the .88 AS myself. It's great at shooting 'Cans.

the desert eagle already feels like catching a hammer each trigger pull. this is basically asking for palm bruises

you are a bitch boi, the 60 cal Swampland Condor comes with a tripod and a length of string

you mount the cannon on its tripod and tie the string around the trigger, aim at what you want to shoot at, uncoil the string and hide behind a tree or something when you shoot it

get on my level, if you need to hold your gun, you might as well just hold a cock cause its just as gay

if you fire it like that why stop at .6? you can make a cannon if you fire it with string...

wut...

so how do you shoot a moving target?

shhhh thats too advanced for his methods

thats a different gun, thats the Jurassic Highland Pterodactyl.

its a caliber that doesnt have a name really, but it measure 20 feet in diameter. Its packed with almost a ton of powder. and its projectile is made of aluminum with a steel base. the primer is the size of 2 minivans side by side.

you instill it with dread.

i googled it and its legit

Or they probably used the same book

they should of used one of those 22 Long Range bullets instead.

those go through butter like a hot knife through butter

dont be a lying faggot, everyone that knows about it knows that google banned it from its search because they are outfitting all of their AI-compatible robots with them for when their version of skynet goes online

what the fuck are you even talking about

Since they were filming it it must have gotten on the internet. all the news outlets say there was MULTIPLE angles to watch it from, so what the fuck anons?

>implying anything less than the .50BMG Thunder is a legit concealed carry option

grow up Sup Forums

This is true, cunt is subhuman and useless. All cunt should be put in rape camps.

There are videos of it happening somewhere.
Apparently from like 3 different angles aswell.

They already have a 3 year old child together. The second one was just the last fucking straw for him. Couple months left till that bombshell drops from her uterus. Probably wanted to an hero but to retarded to do it himself. Suggest "prank" to pregnant gf. Bulletproof plan. No one knows it was a suicide

The Darwin Award for 2017 goes to...

They do couple prank videos together apparently. What have their other stupid pranks been about?

So they're ,mature enough to have kids at 22 but are dumb enough to think this would go well, smh this world is doomed :-(

Is there some kind of video?

there are many kinds of video, .mp4, .avi, .mkv, etc. etc.

be newer

Natural selection my friend

FBI's reviewing it

looks a lot like the police is actually reviewing it... are they feds undercover as police?

ARE THEY INTERNAL AFFAIRS??

if so, why are they reviewing a bitch blasting a hole in her ex's chest?

FBI lead tactician here. We cannot say much. But this story about the girl killing her bf with the golden eagle is WAY BIGGER than you can imagine. The world will know soon enough

and the darwin award goes to...

Is this another Killary special? Was he a Democratic genius who threatened to expose how she made Russia rig the election or she was going to release her Putin sex video?

FUCKING KEK SOMEONE SOURCE PLEASE.

They're scrolling archived threads.

How much bigger? a .50 Albatross? a .50 Condor? It couldnt be a .50 Ostrich?

dear god..... a silver plated .50 wood pigeon? we havent seen the likes of those since the 70's....

WHAT ARE WE UP AGAINST

he wanted to make a yt channel where he did dangerous stunts and shit. The dumbass probably would've died sooner or later

.50 albatross fam.

guys like that can get a gf and i cant

am i wrong for not wanting to date girls that have been with guys that i look down on?

Jesus Christ. I thought we caught all those in Saddams bunker...

My God, with a handgun that big.. we need to go public... this has real implications.... Does NASA know?

Can you imagine the horror

>be astronaut
>be chilling running on space treadmill
>bout to go kill some space mice with autism
>all day breakfast for dinner
>sweet.jpg
>*ISS shakes*
>thefuckwasthat.mp4
>look at earth
>new crater
>wtf
>as looking at new crater, another crater appears
>Russian lab is obliterated
>embrace the vacuum of space as Im blown into the void
>final thought as I embrace the abyss....
>some cunt got a .50 Albatross....
>ggwp

kekd m9

Thats a little scary

They're mexicants, dipshit.

holy fuck my sides

kekd m8

>the dessert eagle is a bitch boi pistol
So you're willing to shoot a book on your chest with a deagle?

>bout to go kill some space mice with autism
holy shit im ded

underratted

this post best post

I hope this is capped
Well done user genuine keks had.

Some people will do anything but read a book.

>space mice with autism

we need to tell NASA

someone cap this utter garbage... we need to save space mice from autism & the .50 albatross

He seemed like a sweet Lil boy.
Sorta looked like damn Daniel.
Also a tad fruity. That test book will be worth MULTIPLE dollars on eBay.
Tropic of Capricorn with whole thru it

They know the iss was killed along with the space mice with autism.

>space mice with autism.

Whisky flask and an old derringer is one thing....

someone cap this. jesus christ

In phone can't cap here's some screenshot.

2/2

3/2

7/9