Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ass hat and a rapist

>he tappin' that

sjw

Russian stooge

why cant we just drone him away -Clinton

government should be more transparent. we wouldn't need people like assange.

A hero for the masses in the combat against the machine

he cares about the american people more than the usa government does

He is compromised tool now
The whole Seth rich thing proves it . You telling me he didn't ctrl f after Seth rich died?

hahaha, nice one, Wizzy. we know you're the one starting these threads.

he's a sociopathic aspie who, like trump and harlan ellison, talks endlessly about himself and all the amazing things he's going to do. then he doesn't do them.

going to become an Australian politician? neat. worked for Medicine Sans Frontieres? no, you didn't. degree in biochemistry from Melbourne University? nope.

i don't know why anyone on Sup Forums even thinks about him, because he hates anime and video games.

pic related, it's wizzy in his previous incarnation as L.Ron Hubbard.

He tried to bite more than he could chew, and now he's caught in the backfire.

He's obviously as shady as the people he's blowing the whistle on, but wikileaks was a good thing even if the people behind it were not.

He's a nobody, who's only interest now is one of self-preservation.

>self-preservation.
that's every creature's only interest.

my favoeite cia agent

>but wikileaks was a good thing even if the people behind it were not.

i maintain that an organization like Wikileaks is essential to the modern world - someone has to keep the bastards honest.

but Julian Assange is absolutely the wrong person to be in charge of it. he should be running a prison camp in north korea, or an underage prostitution ring in the Ukraine.

>he should be running a prison camp in north korea, or an underage prostitution ring in the Ukraine.
then you condone those things? otherwise, how could you say anyone should be running those?

You didn't learn anything from those Greek philosophers you pretended you'd read while trying to ignore the fact that most of them had sex with boys.

Agree 100%.

I don't condone them. I point them out as careers more suited to Mr Cry Softly She Said's skill-set. he is not geared towards complex moral decisions, being a sociopath. perhaps he should become Martin Shkreli's personal advisor.

>otherwise, how could you say anyone should be running those?

Are you saying they should be run without supervision? That would be complete chaos.

He si handsome

it's evolution, dumbass.

that is, in fact, what I am saying.

In your ideal world there would be no North Korean prison camps or Ukrainian underage prostitution rings. And yet those things, and much worse, exist. The question is: what are you doing about it?

Breaking into American sororities and publishing their secret initiation rituals isn't going to stop African Genocide, and hiding out rent-free in the Ecuadorian embassy while fending off Sweden and England for rape charges isn't going to make the world a better place except in that you aren't out making an even bigger ass-hat of yourself while flitting from one host to another like a partially-engorged tick. Heard from Geoffry Robinson recently?

I guess it's hard to latch onto a host when you keep poisoning them with your presence.

what

I don't think he meant to end up as a russian shill imprisoned in an equadorian embassy, but that's what happened

You probably don't know who Gohan is.

Dumps reams of raw data without ANY curation whatsoever and calls it "journalism". No editorial processes in play, it's NOT journalism it's espionage.

He may not have intended to end up as a Russian shill, but he must have known he might end up in the shit by playing footsies with Putin's handlers. He most likely imagined that he was smarter than them.

What's the name of that delusion where you imagine you're an expert on something, and you aren't?

do you even know what a Wa-Wa is?

Oh, look, he's dyslexic, and one of the things he desperately wants to be known as is a writer or an investigative journalist. Like Trump wants to be seen as a hansome, charismatic strategic genius and millionaire playboy. Like L.Ron Hubbard used to make shit up about his amazing achievements - basically testing the loyalty of his followers by lying to them and seeing how far he can go before they'll stop believing the lies. Insecurity underlies everything this type of person does.

Sure. I was in a brass band, once, and I sat directly in front of the trombone section.

youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk

Julian Assange is a saint, fuck these deepstate shills for attacking those who are willing to speak out.

This is why D'magda took up archery, after Assange left Australia. She's hoping he comes back, within bow-shot range.

It would seem her broken arm is better.

>What's the name of that delusion where you imagine you're an expert on something, and you aren't?

you might be referring to the dunning-kruger effect. It's not really a delusion exactly, but it causes stupid people to think they are great at something, and their stupidity also prevents them from realizing they are actually terrible at it.

He has access to way too much sensitive information and he can use that for good or he can use it for evil. I am not confident that he makes the right decisions on that. I am not sure any one man can be relied upon to do the right thing with that sort of knowledge.

Thanks. I knew there was a Dunning in there somewhere.

> claims to be a hacker
> is known for writing one program, NNTPcache
> was written with someone else
> never used

As fascinating as all this is, I have to get back to work. Those feathers and barrels of tar don't pack themselves, you know.

We're all waiting for you to come back, Julian. The ropes are ready and the torches are lit.

There is no Julian Assange, not really. He's just some handsome australian guy acting as a front for a hacker collective.

>talks endlessly about himself and all the amazing things he's going to do. then he doesn't do them.
This

>h-hey guys I'm going to release some stuff about things
>I-I'm gonna
>for real this time
>h-here I go

He doesn't realize he's in the entertainment industry now. He scorns things like Star Wars and Dragonball, so he doesn't understand that you have to keep coming out with bigger and better releases or the audience gets bored. And every time he fucks over a secret informant, everyone else with privileged information is that much less likely to talk to him.

> Be Bradley Manning
> trust Assange with information that could get him prison time
> Assange throws him to the wolves and hides out in Embassy
> Manning gets pushed into the whirling blades, barely comes out alive
> "Have another Mars bar, Julian." "Thank you, I believe I will."