You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a girlfriend

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pYc0BiskHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if I do?

because i have a boyfriend

I can be happy with myself much more that with a girl at the moment

Fuck you

I do

Because I'm don't want a relationship and want to focus on college

I just don't think anyone likes me back at my school, I really do want to be in a relationship but I don't think any of my crushes like me back

Too smart

Because I'm an autistic piece of shit.

Because we broke up last weekend.

I'm asexual

Okay I'm pretty sure I know her (autism I know)
She's from Michigan, yeah?

talk to them. #YOLOOOOOOOOO BOYYYAAAAA

incel

We broke up and I'm in the rebound stage for a month. After that I'll probably start looking for another because I'm retarded and think that I might fine one that lasts over 7 years.

I do and it sucks. Stay single. Love yourself you fat lonely faggots. Do what you like, travel the world. If you ever get horny get a tinder or buy a hooker.

I grew up without a dad or siblings, I've only ever had a couple close friends. I'm pretty sure I don't have enough experience socializing/being interesting to keep anyone's attention or convince them I'm worth their time.

Right hand and no money

I do talk to both of them and they are some of my best friends but I don't think they are interested which maybe that means I should move on but I don't want to

Checked - I'm not an incel though... I've tried, my dick just doesn't work.... Like I literally can't get hard for anyone or anything...

I am not interested in a relationship

girls are icky and stupid!!!

I'm not interested in women and have a boyfriend

i got cockblocked by a friend. the girl's mom didn't want me to see her either...

i just cant do a relationship anymore. been screwed over way too many times cause hoes be hoes. rather stay single than eat a bullet.

But wat if i have one?

your girlfriend ugly nigger

I have a wife and that's aggravation enough.

Severe social anxiety since like 11 years old, I don't really know how to talk to people that well.

My standards are too high. Started working out and trying to get a job.

Same

I just killed her

Because nobody wants me.

Because I'm fat and ugly, coupled with minor social anxiety, why else? I'm not interested in being with anyone, which is advantageous because no one wants to be with me. We all win.

Lack of confidence, and the girl I liked was always dating somebody else.

Because my wife wouldn't like it very much.

Because I'm gay and I have a boyfriend.

hi tanya

I don't want to have one, literally hate being in a relationship, it makes me anxious as hell, only been in a relationship twice and I cried every single night...

Because I suffer from crippling depression and unreasonably high standards. I only want 8/10 and up to take my anger out on. I'm a sadhist and most women hate that. Still hang out with and hate fuck my ex though. It's fun.

wtf does that mean?

i just came off a 5 year relationship where i let myself get fat. took me 6 months but now im fit again, can get pussy, but ill be god damned if i didnt miss it when i was still making repairs

jewish lies

Miserable experience dealing with 2 parasitic exes and I have other priorities. If you're reading this bitch, fuck you.

Ugly beta, same as all of you

Who is she?

I fear communication with other humans, I see myself as superior to others, I have a crippling fear of physical injury to the point were time spent outside of my house is for career purposes only

all women are parasites. i can prove this using logic

women with personalities are bros (they dont really exist anyways) and who wants to eat, shit and shave next to your bro every day

your regular girl has no personality and will leech off urs. makes shit tolerable imo (plus that's why you have bros in the first place)

so revel in the fact that the best women are useless walking vaginas with no personality to call their own, only what they borrow from their current/last boyfriend

Retarded**

tits or gtfo

if only you had a vagina youd be the average female

I do doe

My tits got bigger than hers.

eh, close enough.... I'm not welcome in the LGBT community, and I get ridiculed in the general community. There is no point in even trying...

Cause I got enough problems without worrying about somebody else's.

Have I said enough?..

^ me
^ same

yes, that's a problem.

Because I am an eternal loser

pics please

Cant commet myself to obe person for lyfe

Is it a big deal tho?

yeah but deep down there is a hole in your soul that you fill with ding dongs.

women dont care what penis size you are (and if they do youre probably with a vapid slut anyway)

i suggest you take some scissors, put the scissors down, grab a gun. go hunting for the greatest game of them all (man). take your trophy home. have sex with. be happy. grab scissors and repeat

Because as my last gf explained to me: but user, if I wanted to get fucked by a horse, I WOULD DATE A HORSE. Girls are no fun.

no one cares bought me

Cuz I have a wife instead and having a girlfriend on the side is too much work.

Because I'm allergic to bullshit

Money

Either it's me or them... dunno maybe both. I don't want to put up with bullshit or front to get one... but apparently you have to fucking bring out the smoke and mirrors for them cum dumpsters nowadays

>I'm fucking old
>wish this were the 40's when people had more morals

thank you, i gain comfort in knowing that 50 % of the world is as insecure as i am

Obese Neet. When girls do talk to be they're only interested in me for a little bit then realize I'm a manchild and move on.

Girlfriends are for the simple-minded men who seek to satisfy their sexual desires. I can't blame them for seeking this satisfaction but I've personally ascended to a higher place where such idle pleasantries don't allure me. I've reached a power level rarely obtained by mere mortal men. Alas, you may think me a wizard but a wizard still desires the warmth of a woman; he just can't acquire it. Consider yourself blessed to have witnessed me, for I am that rare. Without the need for a woman I will one day mount the world.

too insecure for relationships always feel like I'm not good enough (NOTHING TO DO WITH PARTNERS OPINION)

Bc I'm a bottom, and basically all women are subs except physcho CEOs, and lets face it, that's a class of women that can afford to buttfuck tied-down models on a subscription service if they want.

Buy a reverse osmosis water filter. As more and more women start using the birth control pill, the estrone in the pill goes into the water supply when the girl pees it out. Normal water treatments with chlorine and boiling DO NOT remove the dissolved estrone in the water and as a result it's still there in the tap water. When you drink the tap water the estrone fucks you up. I recommend the aquasana 5300+ filter. It's certified to be 401 NSF level quality, meaning it filters out medicine and estrogen, and goes through 800 gallons of water before needing to be replaced. Don't let chemicals ruin your life. Get a filter of at least NSF 401 before, drink the water for a month, and check if you're still asexual.

just shy af meh me no good with social stuff. i dont even look shy and i do loots of stupid stuff with friends in public, but talking to a stranger is like kryptonite for me.

Bc if you're not careful a gf turns into a wife.

Try me, might fight
Fist fuck, on sight
Wrist heavy, fat dyke
Pop Molly, Mike Ike
I got glacial white ice
And my bitch rack nice
And I do fight dykes
Ride my dick like a bike

no, unless you wanna have sex, then it is, hundred percent.

I have a wife

Because I am the girlfriend desu

She is a whale. No thanks.

I live in the mountains, my water is just about as pure as it can get...

Obviously I want sex, I'm just insecure. It's not that bad.

Same. Been years. It started when I could fuck them but could never cum. Then the last three girlfriends, couldn't even keep it up for more than a few minutes of foreplay. It's like it knows nothing's going to cum of it, so it just gives up and lets me eat pussy and ass all night. Impresses the girls the first few times when hey take it as generosity or stamina, but after a few, they're like ok what's up with you. Easier to just not ge in those situations anymore.

i got tricks in the livin' room gettin' it on

Yea I got one, she used to be cool now she's a cunt, I'm trapped. Cheat occasionally

wtf even is that room

Why is there just a damn pot in her bedroom?

youtube.com/watch?v=8pYc0BiskHA

I'm sorry user, but it is pretty bad... with a girl completely leg opened and having her pussy as close as your dick on top of you I don't know if it'd even go in. I doubt it.

Because I'm stick of playing the game. Dating makes me miserable. I never want children or another family either. So no reason really to try.

Beta. Kys.

Too much of a pussy to ask them out.

Girls are pretty but absolutely everything else about them is repulsive.

I don't need 10 seconds. Eventually all women start to act like cunts

Tbh, I was sick last night. We didn't have a trash can

I'm black

Girls only care about spending money... I only have money for myself....

Same.