I'm a lawyer, and I got some of the craziest shit I've ever had in my whole career recently

I'm a lawyer, and I got some of the craziest shit I've ever had in my whole career recently.
>Be me
>Be 23
>Trying to find some shit to do, currently playing vidya
>Receive call
>The fucking thickest asian accent starts talking
>"Guut mornink! I emm Mr. Jing-Lee end wuuld like an appointmennt!"
>Oh shit
>Oh shit I'm trying to muffle my laugher
>"Sure.. Sure sir, I'm free right now, could you please come to my office?"
>"Yes, yes! I have no car so I take couple of hours!"
>"I'll be waiting."
>He closes the call
>I fucking die on the desk
Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6USfwpV1eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes prease!

Bumping for interest.

Go on..

Bump for goodies

doesn't it take like 5 years get out of law school and you are telling me that clients are calling you directly and you are not just an assistant i call bullshit unless you graduated highschool when you were 12

>I'm a lawyer
youtube.com/watch?v=o6USfwpV1eo

this guy knows

Bump bump bump

we know youre full of shit but go on

Bump

>He arrived after an hour
>Holy fucking shit the guy
>Imagine the physical representation of a redneck, and put it in an asian middle aged man
>Add a couple of lbs
>He even had the fucking cowboy hat and horse customizations on the motorcycle with a fucking sidecar
>fuckingdead.jpeg
>'God don't make me fuck it up-'
>"Helo!"
>I did it. I kept the laugh inside me, and muffling it with a smirk.
>"Take a seat, Mr. Jing-Lee. May I ask you your full name?"
>"Mr. Jing-Lee Bel."
>Bloody hell, asian names.
>He sat in front of me. Keep in mind, he still had the thickest fucking accent I have EVER heard.
>"So, tell me, how may I assist you?"
>He told me how a friend of his was driving near the center of the town on his motorcycle, while he was in his sidecar. When his brake stopped working, and he crushed at the end of the street, inside a chest full of stars, bells, etc.. Things you would keep for Christmas.
>Fuck it, I had cases like these before.
>Forward a couple of weeks, the case already started, it seems like he damaged some old wooden horse on the way too.
>The shopholders called me to briefly explain the case from the client's perspective, and I stood up.
>"Jing-Lee Bel, Jingled bells, Jingled all the way."
>"How what fun he had, to ride in a one open horse sleigh."

>I'm a lawyer
>Be 23
Let me stop you right there, you haven't gone to grad school, passed the BAR, established yourself at a firm, and be working for yourself at 23 as a lawyer. You couldn't do all of that before you're fucking 30

You don't just magically get an assistant unless you get hired at a big law firm. If you're starting your own practice, you're going to have to start with just yourself, no employees.

That was the worst ending to a green text I've ever seen

Failed delivery. It's a one horse open sleigh. Had to read it a few times but I already know what happened.

6/10

Was this supposed to be funny or..?

Hahaha yeah, good one. That's what this country needs. Another stereotyping, racist white male with a background in law.

Reported.

>23
>lawyer
>8years law school, bar exam, getting a job at a firm
yeah you went to law school when you were 10 hm?

>How what fun he had, to ride in a one open horse sleigh."
>lawyer
>doesnt know children's christmas rhymes
rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhht.

this

>23
>lawyer
Your not even trying

ya but you dont just graduate from law school and go on to open your own firm from nothing you need experience first you dipshit he would have to be an assistant im not saying he would have an assistant im saying that he wouldnt be the guy you call up to have a meeting with fresh out of law school i have friends who are lawyers and thats not how it works you need experience before anyone will hire you so you have to work under someone

what does this even mean

Why are you fucks debating whether this green text is true or not based on OP's claimed age and the regular age of a fully educated lawyer when the rest of the text clearly indicates OP is about 12 anyways?

back to twitter