Hey guys a very serious question

Hey guys a very serious question.

I've found a stray cat and she's not eating anything since 4 days. Nof even water. What to do? I live in a third world shithole and there are no animal care centers. My asshole parents didn't paid any attention to the hungry cat.

What to do? I am thinking of killing it swiftly so it won't suffer anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

macgyverisms.wonderhowto.com/how-to/5-clever-ways-make-simple-no-kill-trap-for-mice-rats-0147621/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just leave a bowl of cat food out for the whole day I doubt cats are stupid enough to starv to death

Kill it and post dead photo.

Google it.

Is it a kitten? It needs formula from a bottle if you have it, it is used to eating from it's mothers nipple

I told you where I live. There is no place nearby I can buy Cat food. For that I'll have to go to nearest city which is 4 hours journey. I am hopless.

Bump

It doesn't look like a kitten direct from mother's nipple. It's big enough to jump out of windows.

Poor kitty. Where do you live? I can send money.

Try giving it some milk. They might not be good with solid foods yet.

Feed it the heart of your enemies. So it gains strength.

I tried many times. She didn't even touch the milk.

My enemy is america. How do I get America's heart?

did you try fish or chicken? maybe it doesn't like milk

Touch some water or milk to his lips. Get it on his tongue and give it time.

become a better democracy

How do you feed yourself? Do you have access to canned tuna? Salmon? Chicken? Surely everyone on the planet who has access to a computer has access to chicken of some sort.

Give it lunchmeat like turkey or ham. Even kittens love that.

Depending on the age you could give it milk with a syringe (the kind without a needle) or some kind of small squirt bottle, or if it's old enough some kind of meat.

I can't afford fish. Or any kind of meat. Not everyday.

get a bottle put milk in it if it looks like its a baby you get some special formula shit for cats and force feed it once it starts to eat it will get in the habit
rap it up in a blanket or something so it doesnt claw you but you may have to forcibly get the bottle in the cats mouth like the kind of bottle that you would use with a human baby i had a few kittens that were like that once they stop eating if they are young sometimes they are either scared of the new environment or they are just not in the habit of eating

Family is vegan. And can't afford meat anyway.

wtf.. where do you live?

what had you tried to feed the cat? vegetables? milk only? cats cant live like that, man. you could probably just let it go outside and it will find something to eat on its own. there are plenty of stray cats living in the world

I read on google that milk is not good for cats. Especially cow milk.

alot of corner stores have cat food you can buy set up a go fund me or some shit for the cat dude look online there are tons of people who rescue cats and dogs find someone that's reasonably close

This is true, but in an emergency it will suffice, just not in large quantaties, maybe do half milk half water mix

Your family is vegan...In a third world shit hole...What is wrong with people? Go slay a goat or cow and eat that shit. Also, where'd you get milk then? Milk isn't vegan.

I live in India. Hindu. So family is strictly vegetarian. Parents are assholes. They don't care if cat dies. I thought about leaving it outside, but there are too many dogs outside. I am so hopless right now.

Also, cats love cheese in small amounts just to get it eating again

then get some formula or something that you can make into liquid form if you have put food that cats will eat infront of the cat and it doesnt eat it force feeding is pretty much the only option but if you put a bunch of vegetables infront of the cat and it didnt bite its because it cant eat that shit it needs meat its not like a dog who can go without meat cats need meat to survive

Kill a dog, feed it dog meat

oh shit you are in india poor kitty you cant go catch a fish or something?

I live in a farm. So lof of cows and livestock. So no shortage of cow milk. Hindu family so meat is religious taboo.

1. Sautee religious family.
2. Feed to cat. Eat unlimited steaks until death.
3. ????
4. Profit.

Do you have an eye dropper?

Could get some milk in it and try feed the cat like it's mother would.

No. I don't think I can. I can't go fishing everyday. It takes a lot of time to catch even a single fish. I am high school student. Can't waste time.

Are you healthy enough to spare some blood? It would provide nutrition and hydration. In case the cat has a contagious problem do not let it drink directly from a wound. A genuinly wild cat will associate blood with food.

it honestly comes down to a point here you do you have to force food/water down her throat. If you have a syringe/eyedropper use that. Like some cats freak themselves out so much they will literlaly end up killing themselves. It may be hard to do just do it gently, and when the food is in her mouth, rub her throat down gently until you feel a swallow. again this is very gently. We've had cats that go through something like this and we just force water down their throat/food

But could it live only on milk for it's lifetime? It has got to eat meat op. I suggest kill it painlessly. You can't take care of it.

well a couple hours a day you save the cats life if you have no other option and no money this seems like the only way if your time isnt worth the cats life let it go outside and fend for itself but atleast have the decency to catch one fish before u let it go because now its gone 4 days without food and its kind of your fault

fuck you kill yourself painlessly

A nick to a finger would do, the back of your upper arm will be out of your sight if you are the squeemish type that cannot watch yourself cut yourself and will drip conveniently off your elbow into a container for you.

lol goof ball at least not eating pigs makes sense because they are gross if you believe in multiple dietiets you are a fool

It's not a wild cat. It's a pet cat. And wtf are suggesting? Am I supposed to feed it my blood everyday?

You just need to get it eating something, it will naturally start eating other food, its stomach has probably shrunk up and hurts

Ok if you want to quickly end it's suffering, get a machete or an axe/hatchet, and quickly and swiftly cut off the cat's head that should do the trick.

where did you find it, OP? was it outside? maybe if it was getting by outside it can still live outside and just hide from the dogs. it had to be living somehow before you got it

dont listen to that moron dont feed yourself to the cat hes probably just trolling or hes severely autistic

yo you fucking piece of shit human scum stop suggesting to kill the cat at the very least let it die on its own terms

by yelling allah akbar and blowing urself up

Then after a few days of this as you have no other resource let it go, offering it the choice to return to fill its belly on you.

Nearby lake to catch fish is 4 kilometers away. And I don't think it's my fault. I took it inside house when it was raining. It could've had died from cold but I saved it's life. But I do feel guilty.

Eh try it, maybe it works.

I don't believe in any god.. I am atheist. It's my family who are very religious.

4 kilometer thats nothing dude thats a 30-45 minute walk if your not handicap and hour at the most i suggest take 4 hours out of your day go catch a fish or two get the cats belly stocked up on food this one time then let it go its been living on its own this whole time no? so i should fine after you feed it once and chances are if you a big enough fish it could last 3-4 days cat doesnt need that much

You said stray cat in your post, wild (stray)cats can be friendly to people and still eat like wild cats.

It was raining and the cat was outside in rain meowing loudly. So I took it inside. And there are some scars on it's body. From a fight I assume.

You need to give water asap. Cats can spit, so if you can get a baster or squirt gun or something you can get some water in there. Don't drown it. And don't do too much too quick. Try like 1 tbsp over an hour every hour. For the food you got to just try different meats.

At this point you got nothing to lose. Cats really don't need too much water but they do need food. Also, my advic only works for cats over 2 months old. If younger you're going to need to find a recipe online to make some sort of ensure like mix that has to be administered by dropper. Also, if real young, try wiping its ass with a moist towel to gmake it shit and piss. Age is everything. Google how to foster a kitten.

Make a confotable deathbed for it if nothing else.

at least make the deathbed outside so it can chose to live

You cannot understand my situation. I just can't spend half of my day for a cat. My parents will kill me if I do. There are exams of school coming and I got to study hard everyday. They are expecting good grades from me..

if you are on a farm, i would assume you have a barn or some storage area where mice might gather. you could put the cat there, and maybe it will catch the mice. also, a barn would be protection from the rain or other animals

Whatever but I still can't feed my blood to it. What if the cat made a habit of eating only blood?

4 hours is not half a day first off second off bring your books with ya fishing is alot of waiting so study while you do read on the walk there do this 1 time just 1 time dude get it some food and then let it go its not complicated 1 day 4-5 hours and youve done your job

2 hours of that can be spent studying if you cant do this set up a go fund me on the internets and im sure someone will throw you 10 bucks to get some food for the cat

It's def older than 6 months. I'll try.

I'll see if that works out.

are her eyes yellow? could be jaundice

could also look up on the internet on how to maybe make home made mice traps

How long it takes for a cat to die of starvation?

Timestamp or this is bait

She fell asleep, later.

>I have internet and can't feed a wild carnivore

If you have to googlechan how to keep a cat alive, it wont make it

Then you could sell it as a novelty to a edgelord and buy a few tins of catfood in case this ever happens again.

macgyverisms.wonderhowto.com/how-to/5-clever-ways-make-simple-no-kill-trap-for-mice-rats-0147621/

It's bait, it was the kitty in the "quads tell me what to do" last night,
Quads was microwave.
OP said the cat fell asleep then dipped.

You wean it off of it by dripping a bit on real food.

kill it

cats are shit pets for shit people

no cats are great

I have internet because a company named Reliance Group ( richest man in India) made internet free for everyone. I very poor btw.

There's a surprising amount of mouse trap videos on YouTube, try searching on YouTube op

except that's wrong

the fact that most faggots on this site shits themselves over cats should tell you something

not to mention the fact that they stink up houses by shitting in a box, or that they fucking meow into the night, or that they just sit around like fucking retards.

should i go on?

>kill the cat

I did it for fun. I regret it now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Hindus consider life sacred?

Or you could eat the cat if you're that poor.

Hey newfag, do you even know what rule 0 is?

I agree, I've got two and they're pretty good

Op here. Can you sugest a painless way of killing it?

www.peoplearebasicallyretarded.com/the-internet-prevents-most-from-realizing-how-sheltered-they-are

Geez all these autistic replies physically hurting my brain...

OP ask your mum to buy you a fish for the cat if she goes to the market to buy food. If she doesn't have the budget then give her your allowance. If your family is too jewish to buy anything from someone else then fuck them.

You're a school student, right? Are there any snack seller near your school that sells meat-based food? Buy them. If there aren't, meet up with friends, ask them for chicken meat from their lunch or something. Pay them if you have to. Better yet, If you know a friend who does love cats and is trustworthy, ask him/her to keep the cat.

Neck snap or just smother it

Fucking bait. Ahahahaha

Hindus consider life sacred so do Christians. But they are all hypocrites. All religions.

I am poor by means of money.we don't have any shortage of food because we have large agriculture buisness.

>implying I care

we know you dont actually have it

thats wrong.

No one here ever shit themselves over a cat. You must be a shit person. Cats don't put up with that.

lol muslim detected

If you can't care for it, let it go, it will be better off fending for its self

you must be some kind of dumb 12 year old

hahaha oh wow thats naive

you must be extra new

Live in a shit country no problem give it a bug. It will kill it and pick at it. If it doesn't take out it in a box or isolate it so it have no choice to deal with the bug

>protein gains