Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.
for the glory of anonkind.

ooooh, alcohol....

Evening all.

Feeling like shit. Again...... Basically is my default state at this point.

Good evening, Anonymous! No alcohol for me.

Hai~

Wha! Reimu's here~ What a good luck charm.

Heya~

I hope there are more anons tonight, this evening seems so peaceful.

Hi. I'm still sick. How bout a nice glass of kaeopectate?

Let's hope it does some good, huh?

well some people showed up pretty quickly! good to see you all tonight, but I'm hoping an user or two pops out of hiding

Hi Reimu!!

I'm here! I'll take apple juice, thanks.

I'll take a glass of your finest milk

Hey there, how's it going?

but... but I already said what's on tap tonight, and none of it's anything to drink. can I assist in any other way?

Why wouldn't it, huh?
I got up from my nap just for you~

I dunno. I may have lost my touch, after all.

I'll take all the wine that you're allowed to give me.

H e l l y e a h

Trying to find a therapist, but from the sounds of it they're pretty booked in my area. Finding out how to pay for it is a hassle as well.

Nah, you're still magic E>
Do any of them offer sliding scale payment systems? Or have you called your local MHMR resource center to see how they can help?

Man. Back to vr in the morning.

understandable have a good day

Nonsense. You just need to show off your feet more to anonymous.

can't lose your touch if you never had it, hon.
there's no alcohol at the bar tonight.
how wide is your search circle, and what are you looking for in a therapist? do you have insurance? usually the company can recommend one. I know that, at least, BCBS in the US will suggest someone that they cover. otherwise, defer to answering Satori.

Then is it really a bar?

Don't some colleges offer therapy sessions as a form of apprenticeship for their students and for a lower price?

Thanks. Some of the stuff is under my control, but most isn't at all.

Jill's not serving, but I may be able to smuggle some in. May be the cheap stuff though.

Whew, that's a relief.

So my feet are the source of my power?

Wha! Jill being mean to me... I never thought I'd see the day...

it's an "after-hours bar" because Jill is a bartender, and it used to take place after Reimu's threads. now I just kinda run them on their own, but I kept the title on the threads. can I help you with anything?

Astute observation! Yes actually. Usually it's free with the understand a person is getting counseling from an unlicensed student in a master's program (they're still supervised). I did that as my first internship.

Not quite bar-like enough for us to throw you out~
Wasn't that always obvious, hmm?

why you are such a faggot?

Have you guys seen the E3 of this year? I mean, put aside the unusually high amount of goofups like the Need for Speed guy, not even a single decent game. Oh! Aside from the fact that we will release BeneathStory for ps4 too yayyy...Because no one clearly already played it on a pc master race...

Look at

I'm fighting stomach flu, or food poisoning. Not sure which. It sucks, I can tell you that.

fuck you faggot

Well, since I don't really have anything interesting to say...

How is everyone?

Did anything new or interesting happen to anyone?

-Sweet Roll

Well, my sister's being terrible again...
What should I do?

And not even letting up on the second round! What is this world?

I thought it was the stimulating conversation...

Just wanted to say hi and do you have any dr.pepper

Nope, I never even paid attention to it this year.
Hey, who says you can't have stimulating conversation while massaging someone's foot with your lips?

What is she doing to be terrible?

I'm sorry to hear that. I had the same thing for the last 5 days but I finally got over it yesterday. Hope you feel better soon!

I suppose that depends on how she is "being terrible". Would you elaborate?

holy shit, user, I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out. thanks, man.

Fine just relaxing for now

Well, today I saw a bunch of corndogs on the stove, and I had one. After she found out, she yelled at me, hit me, and make me clean the kitchen for her.

Here ya go!

sounds nice, hon. hope it's been a good day and tomorrow's even better

Do you have a prescription for that, user?

np np dude i like to point things

I would think so too, but she never told me not to eat them, and usually supper is on the stove.

Hit you and made you clean?.... maybe a bit of an overreaction to eating just one.... but.. at the same time, perhaps they had a special purpose. I don't know... sounds like a lack of communication on her side if they weren't meant to be eaten and your side to a bit, as in not asking before taking one. I guess it kinda depends on how things normally work in your house regarding taking food like that though...

Rip, user. Though, I'll side with Jill, should've asked. Besides, not such a high price to pay for a corndog.

Thanks Reimu! Just cracked open a kaopectate bottle. I should be able to work 8 hours with thus stuff handy.

Hi sweetie! I am both doing incredibly well for the stroke of luck i had and terribly bad for ehat happened after it. So...I was playing Monster Hunter, not sure if you know the game, if not you basically have to kill giant monsters and take materials off their corpse to make armour and new weapons to fight thoughest monsters, so anyway, i really wanted to make this armour...Issue is i missed one item that had an insanely low percentage of being dropped, like 4%, an hour pass, after having slayed the 31th Monoblos here it is! It's heart! The insanely rare drop i required! Then poof, my 3ds died on me because i forgot to put it in charge...and i lost the item i needed...I'll find one again in hours if i'm lucky! Never lose hope ^.^

Chek'd
Nope. Strictly over the counter

I mean, she overreacted for sure, but even then, it'd be best to clear that up by telling her what you just told me. if that's where dinner normally ends up and it was around dinnertime, it wasn't that big of a logical leap.

though I still would've asked.

Oh no... I hope your job isn't too physically exerting, though. Not resting while you're sick with something like that will just make it worse.

Hey Osaka.

It'd be kinda hard to talk back if you're doing a good job.

i was looking at op thinking aw man why not maybe some chill shit, but hentai? come the fuck on

But it's DOCTOR pepper!
But if you're doing a good job, isn't it just as good?

Hi how are you doing today.

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

I CANT DRINK THESE!!

You didn't miss anything, i felt like the E3 of this year was more like a whole comic relief thing instead of them showing new stuff, like, the Nintendo guy and the conductor were almost making Jojo poses over these fake guns, all with a side of engrish to spice it up of course, at least it was funny to watch i guess.

Hm, i have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Rabbids actually, because when they came out first with Raving Rabbits they tried to fit them in the Rayman universe, it was a spin-off of course, but still, it brought havok in the perfect lore Rayman games had, though Mario games are goofy enough for them to be in these games, so overall i'm fine with it.

For personal enjoyment? Sure. For a thread? Who knows!

Pretty good, I guess. I got my room clean and my body too. It's a start. Looks like it's time for me to go though. Nice of you to drop by!

Dude, if you could, happy thoughts would be a great drink. Just sayin'.

I haven't posted anything lewd, user, and I've got no control over what anyone else decides to post. I'll try and keep it chill if you'd like, though.
1. print this webpage
2. run it through a blender with a lot of vodka
3. drink it
best I can offer. anything else, though?
I... actually have zero experience with them, which is probably why I'm fine with it.
I'll get to work in the lab on the cocktail.

Yes I do know what monster hunter is

And man, that must suck

I never really had an experience when I was grinding and had to restart afterwards because of some unstoppable outside influence

But I have been through grinding

It fucking sucks

But one moment I had that was kind of like that was one time when I was playing Command and Conquer, a real time strategy game.

I was on the final mission for one of the factions, and that final mission was no cakewalk, at the very end, I had to blow up a very large enemy building with a superweapon, and when it struck, the game froze, which meant I had to restart

I never did for some reason, probably because it may have never worked again

-Sweet Roll

Well everybody, I'll be in the hotbox on vaughnlive.tv watching High School of the Dead! Drop by if you wanna hang out! Goodnight!

Bye Reimu, have a good night E>

FOR SCIENCE
G-goodnight...

Hi Sweet Roll. Have you been sleeping ok?

can i bring my 3inch of pleasure?

Rabbids are basically the OG Minions, if anything, they still are the Minions of videogames. Plenty of reasons to hate them if you ask me.
Good night.

What's up everyone? Having a good night I hope!

Good to see you, as always, Reimu.

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

None of these can help me kill myself.

Well, but maybe we could help you with something else.

Sometimes I sleep later than usual due to me procrastinating, but no problems to report!

thanks for stopping in, love.
they definitely won't! what makes you want to do that, hon?

Pretty relaxed tonight, how about you, power ranger?
A gun can help, but you need to pass psychological tests first for those. Why?

The painful realization that I'll never get what I want.

If you don't live in a shitty state you don't need to pass any test except a background check

and what's that? have you ever considered that maybe you were just aiming too high, and it's better to re-evaluate and refocus your efforts?

It doesn't feel worth the effort to try anymore.

Uhh...To put it simply the Rabbits captured Rayman and forced him to fight absurd trials to reclaim his freedom, the whole game took place into this colosseum-looking arena...The rabbits are sick and violent creatures even if they don't seem like that at all.

Oh i know about that game! I know about it exclusively thanks to these people i met at a stage i had to do for my highschool, they used to play it after work and i was standing there watching them play. I envy you quite a bit because even if i am really good at strategy games real time ones are the exception, like, as long as a strategy game is turnbased i can win in no time, but real time are another story because you don't have time to think your next nove or to rest, everything is so fast paced and it drives me insane.
You should definitely pick it up again since you have the skill needed to beat it.

What is that you want?
God bless the U.S.A. Kek, seems like he could access a gun afterall.

I AM JUSTICE! I am here to save you from yourselves! I AM 12!

well, that just sounds like you want to give up on the goals to begin with.

Probably and with nothing left. I should just shoot myself.

Maybe you need different goals. It's hard, but you can move on and want something else.

Good anime, fun at the very least and I don't even watch chinese cartoons.

so what were the goals, user? what happened to make you realize they're too lofty? I'm not gonna sit here and beg you not to kill yourself, but I'd like to help if you allow me to.

Glad to hear that, Sweet Roll. How did you beat the insomnia?