If you said at beginning of 2016 that #SuicideSquad would gross only 5% less than #BatmanvSuperman...

>If you said at beginning of 2016 that #SuicideSquad would gross only 5% less than #BatmanvSuperman, very few would have believed you.

Still a shit movie, retards will watch anything..

>Also any movie that's in the media a year plus before being released makes money (Titanic-Avatar). They know this, that's you had so many set leaks>>>

lolno. It's a flop

fucking beaners

>retards will watch anything..
Like you?
I bet you went to see ghostbusters.
Fucking faggot.

Makes me a bit scared for Snyder to be honest, I hope they keep him and give him as much control as possible.

>His daughter trying to solve a math problem by comparing it to him trying to shoot (KILL) someone?
>Prisoner with a punching bag in his cell?
> You withhold letters to someone ....but you also keep them on you?
>Punch someone underwater and knock them out WTF?

We could turn this into things I learned from Suicide Squad thread....

yeah that explains Marvel movies the best

and?

marvel has a massively successfull franchise with movie upon movie building their universe with love from fans and normies and will continue to do so.

DC are already hated 2 movies in

jesus christ learn how to greentext.

>DCucks so invested in their imaginary company, they need market readings and profit reports to placate their anxiety
Stop picking at that scab. Stop it!

>Killer Croc scene
>It Ain't Me starts playing
wdtmbt

All capeshit is the same you fucking faggot

user, I don't know if you got the memo but the press has decided that Suicide Squad was a flop. We'd really appreciate it therefore if you'd stop implying that wasn't the case
Thanks

Should I watch this? As someone who doesn't like super hero stuff anymore.

I enjoyed Nolans first two Batman's, guardians, and winter soldier. That's about it.

Honestly, you probably won't enjoy it
Watch BvS Ultimate edition though. And maybe Ant-Man

I know rite? The movie failed bros, it wasn't made by the Mouse so it doesn't matter how succesful it is!!

>44 years old

Fuck me.

It didn't even make 600 gorillion during the first ten minutes, not even close to break even LMAO

But BvS did shit aswell

ITT
>people pretending that box-office turnover determines a film's success
The ONLY metric of a film's success is its RT score dumbfucks. Ghostbusters doesn't count because

Hey one of our prisoners has a cell phone....

>s-suicide did good guise, really.

The thread

>I'm pro skub 4 lyfe my peepz
You are a consumer whore. You sell your loyalty to the lowest bidder.

you should, its a little like guardians, you will have fun

Just imagine the money they would make if they could actually make a good movie.

>it aint me

Uh huh...just like GotG. They tried really hard to copy their formula I'll give you that much.

That Russian movie is actually fun?

it hasnt come out yet, meant gotg

HURTS

SATAN

Did you try it?