Wtf I love emo now

wtf I love emo now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvs7Qw9uBRQ
thecalendargirl.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

american football is not emotive-hardcore

This album is boring.

Snowing - Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit sounds like a turbocharged version of American Football.

I literally only like Never Meant

Does that make me a pleb

>american football
>emotional hardcore punk rock

Sure

>Being ignorant of Midwest Emo

Cool

>theres only 1 kind of emo
dumb fucks. where the fuck have you been in the past 20 years?

This isn't even midwest emo. Just twinkly soft rock

>youtube.com/watch?v=yvs7Qw9uBRQ

That's wrong.

Good song tho.

I dunno, how much can a genre "evolve" until it's something else entirely? I draw the line at American Football. It doesn't sound anything like The Hated, Moss Icon, Still Life, Indian Summer or Plunger. It doesn't sound anything like SDRE, Mineral, Christie Front Drive or early The Promise Ring either. Doesn't sound a thing like Jawbreaker either, if you consider them emo.

When your too dumb to know that there's more to emo than just emocore

fuck emo
bunch of spoiled white faggots that clearly weren't beaten enough growing up. fucking nu-males

Is this the /emoe/ thread?
what are you listening to anons?, the thread reminded me that Snowing existed so I'm revisiting them.

>Is this the /emoe/ thread?
no fuck off you weebfucks

>emocore

>if we keep calling it "emo" it will become emo

KILL YOURSELVES YOU MTV WATCHING FAGGOTS

"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness).
Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music.
Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta.
Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral
EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE
NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

are Jeff Rosenstock's last three albums emo?

thecalendargirl.bandcamp.com/

really. this shit puts me to sleep

>midwest emo
>"haha lets base a whole genre of music on stolen guitar riffs from SCOOTER - ALWAYS HARDCORE"

I have that stupid american football flag hanging in my room and this album is not emo TB H

Yeah dude

:^) genrefags anger

But SDRE, or at least a good bit off of Diary, feels energetic, powerful, and especially hateful

Check out the new sorority noise

where did you get that? the discount copypasta store?

We need to bring back /emoe/

yes