WWYD Brutal Hatefuck Edition

WWYD Brutal Hatefuck Edition

Replies get replies.

my ex gf

Slap her face silly with my dick and then use her titties as fuckmeat. Tie her up and suspend her from the ceiling. Bounce her up and down until the rope digs in. Finally lower her body and fuck her ass. When I finish, stuff all the rope inside.

Front

Please

Replies get replies.

Get the local high school basketball team to come over to her house and laugh as she's shocked to see them surrounding her with their big black dicks. They'd take turns fucking her cute face before going right ahead and fucking her ass. She'd cry as multiple 10 inch dicks stretch her asshole back and forth. The team captain though would fuck her pussy, spilling his seed in her cute teen belly.

I would come back 10 months later to see two black babies sucking on her engorged tits.

Her tits.

Start by sucking and playing with her big nice tits. I'd also put my face between them and squeeze them
Then I'd get on top of her and titfuck her while she sucks the tip of my cock
While she does this, I'd spit on her face and slap her
After this, I'd eat her out and pound the shit out of her pussy, going deep inside her while slapping and grabbing her tits
I'd finish by covering her pretty face with my cum

I'll reply to anyone who replies mine

I'd grab a fistful of her hair, slap her hard in the face and drag her to her knees. She'd cry and choke as I skull fucked her, taking my hard dick out of her mouth only long enough to smack her across the face again before shoving it back down her throat. I'd make her call me daddy and beg for me to stop, then suck my balls while I jerked off. Finally, I'd make her beg for my load like a cheap whore and open her mouth wide and stick out her tongue as far as she could before I sprayed my hot white cum all over her face and lips and in her black hair.

My ex gf. Will post moar for replies.

>Replies get replies

Threaten to tell her parents she's been at a gay pride parade. Listen to her beg for mercy then throw her to the virgin Indians sitting in the back of the science class. Watch them fuck her with their brown cocks. Make sure she gets pregnant, then show the test to her parents

Fuck her ass till she can walk straight, then fist her pussy while she sucks my cock

Love degrading muslim sluts. I'd bring her into a room with 30+ guys and rip her hijab right off. I'd inform her we would be filming a bukkake video with her, and if she refuses she'll have to fuck us.

Not wanting to cheat on her husband, she reluctantly agrees and starts jerking us off. We start unloading tons of sperm onto her pretty face, causing her immense shame. Once she's a cum covered mess, I congratulate her as we bring in a horse. Horrified at its massive cock, I inform her we won't be fucking her, but this horse would be. As we tie her up, it shoves its massive cock into her. She cries in shame / pain as she has now cheated on her husband with an animal. She passes out once it fills her pussy to the brim with horse semen.

I'd find her on a crowded bus and start groping her. She would be too scared to resist. I'd lean in and tell her if she didn't want to get raped she would need to cover my dick and balls with that red lipstick. She complies and I face fuck her, switching so she could gently suck my nuts. I'll inform her she's too shit at it, and pick her up, lift up that skirt and start raping her. I'd pull her tits out and face the window so everyone passing by can see her rape. I'd unload inside her, tie her to a pole with her panties, and quickly get off at the next stop.

Force right to suck my cock while left sucks my balls
When I'd be satisfied, I'd call a friend of mine. We'd eat left's giant titties. We'd take one tit each and suck it like there's no tomorrow while right girls watches as we mock her because of her flat chest

After having eaten her massive tits, we do the same with righty even if she has small tits and after this, we DP righty while I suck left's titties
We then move on lefty and also DP her while my friend suck right's tits
We'd then get both of these sluts on their knees and spray our cum all over them

After this me and my friend would eat the giant-titted girl's tits again

I would suck the fucking milk out of those amazing udders
Wwyd to my sis?

moar like this for moar of her, please.

She'd be such a nice fuck I'm sure she goes for young guys he tits are amazing I would want nothing more then to lazy hump them for hours. Anymore of her?

Wwyd to this fat ass slut?

rip her shirt open and fuck her over the railing. leave handprints all over that thick ass and fill it with cum when I'm done.
wwyd to her?

If anyone needs more I have it

break into her house while she's wearing that ridiculous garment and rip it at her chest exposing her tits then push her down on the floor and hold her down by her neck while I fuck her pussy hard. she'd squirm and try to get free but would ultimately be unsuccessful. I'd finish by cumming deep her in pussy and leave her gasping for breath on the floor

Would take some pills to make me ejaculate more than usual before joining these sluts. Would first make middle and left suck on my balls while getting head from right. I'd switch it up, and have right suck my balls, left give me head, and forcing middle to rim me. After I'm satisfied, give left and right strapons so we can gang fuck that muslim slut. Once I'm ready to blow, I get all three on their knees and drench them in so much cum, half their faces aren't visible.

I dont want to brutal but I get hard to bit tit blondes I sure do like lime a got by golly

start out with a hard slap across the face and then force her to choke on my dick. Then id rip open her shirt and suck and bite on her tits. I tear a hole in the back of her leggings and fuck her in the ass. Every time she sounds like she's in pain I go harder. After I cum inside her I make her push it out and eat it

Would fuck the shit out of those tits while fingering her pussy and letting her face enjoy a nice cum shower

i used to take her out in that outfit with the heels in this pic sometimes. she loved being a tease.

moar for moar, please.

rip her clothes off and fuck her until she passes out.

I'd make those two sluts eat each other out while the waves crashed on them so they start asphyxiating but cumming from the sheer pain and pleasure simultaneously

Each good reply gets a new pic

The logistics would be a nightmare.

Slap this slut around a bit before shoving my cock down her throat. I'd face fuck her good before unloading down her throat and into her stomach. I'd pull out and while resting, piss all over the dirty slut. Then get behind her and start fucking her ass while grabbing onto her pigtails. I'll cum in her ass, piss all over her body, and leave her a mess.

I would sneak up to her as she is walking at night and grab her from behind before ripping whatever garment she is wearing to gain access to her virgin asshole, then as I pounder into her viciously from behind I would pull her head back by the hijab as I unload my large load that will likely impregnate her

Wwyd to the girl on the left

So hot user thanks.
I'd call 3 friends of mine for that slut.
We'd get her naked and put whipped cream on her tits, covering them in cream
Then me and my friend would lick and suck the cream off her tits while another friend facefucks her and another friend fucks her pussy

After having licked all the cream off her tits, we'd bite and slap her tits, making her cry in pain as the guy facefucking her would slap her face

After having eaten the shit out of her tits, 2 of my friends would DP her while me and my other friend both shove our cock down her throat at the same time
It'd be hard but both of our cocks would eventually fill in there as she begs us to stop
Then we'd switch roles so that everyone tries every hole of her.

When we'd be satisfied with that slut, we'd all eat her tits again, this time 2 guys taking one tit each and after this, one guy would cum in her mouth, two guys would cum in her nose (one guy per hole) and I'd cum on her face

Here's another muslim slut

how would you brutal hate fuck her though?

I wanna lift those legs up in the air and fuck her until she drools

Pathetic.

I would take her to a refugee camp wearing this bikini where a bunch of Iraqi and Afghan Muslims would immediately jump her. They'd start heavily molesting her big tits and pussy while shoving their tongues into her mouth, never having experience a hot, white blonde. One would start fucking her mouth with his unwashed cock while another would fuck her big tits. Once a few have had their pleasure like this, they would start gang raping her, releasing their American hatred into her amazing body. she would be forced to stay there permanently as the wife to all of them, satisfying their needs.

Drug her drink at a party and bring her to a shitty hotel with a friend of mine

She'd wake up with my cock in her mouth and my friend fucking her
I'd use her head as a fleshlight and fuck the shit out of it while my friend destroys her pussy
Then my friend would take her ass as I'd suck her tits
We'd finish by DPing her and pumping our cum deep inside both of her holes while she's still powerless and cries

replies get replies

I'd meet her on the beach and convince her to come back to the resort's bar where we'd get a few drinks. I'd drug her and take her back to my room where I'd ball gag her and tie her up spread eagle to the bed frame. I'd fuck her hard multiple times, cumming in or on her every time. between me fucking her I'd take a break and let some of the hotel staff have some fun too. all her holes would be violated and she'd be a cum slut by the end of it

my post for your reply

Bring her to a frat party and spike her drink. I'll carry her body upstairs and throw her on the bed and undress her. I'll suck on her tits before rubbing my cock head against her slit, quickly shoving it all the way into her ragdoll body. I'll pump her hard before cumming inside her. To hide my DNA from raping her, I tell a group of frat boys that there's a naked chick upstairs. 5 minutes after they leave I'll go up and watch them gang rape her while she slowly comes to.

i'd punch her in her fat belly, when she keels over gasping for air I would shove my cock down her throat not letting her get one breath, I'd pound away as she started turning blue. Then i'd unhook her bra, her tits would fall out so I could giver her a couple of sharp knees to the chest. As she screamed in pain i'd shoot my load down her throat.

I would follow this girl as she goes to the restroom at a bar and then wait a while for her to enter a stall before following her in and jumping over the walls of the stalls to get inside her stall. Then as while she's in shock I would forcee her legs even wider apart before brutally entering her, then I would hold her legs over her head as I ram into her as everyone is too drunk to listen to her pleas for help as I cum inside her

Wait until she's sunbathing outside and falls asleep, then tie her hands under her lawn chair. Mount her chest and start fucking those tits good before unloading between them. Once she wakes up, quickly take her bikini top and shove it in her mouth to quiet her. Then play around with my cock between her pussy and ass seeing which one frightens her more. When she makes a bigger deal about her ass, ram it right into her as she tears up. Spend no mercy pounding the shit out of her ass as hard as I can and then cum inside. Leave her there for someone else to find.

These two would have to bite the fuck out of each others nipples, eat each other out and squirt down each others throats, then jump into the pool and fingerfuck each others pussys underwater until they almost drown from cumming so hard and intensely

so much for replies get replies

12 men will surround her and bend her legs, and start fucking her asshole. Then, she'll take a dick down her throat upside-down, and they'll continue this until she's about to pass out. Then, they'll push two more dicks into her ass, three into her pussy, and two down her throat, ravaging her body. This'll continue until 2 hours pass, and the guys will be bored of her. They'll cum all over her, and make her clean herself and the floor with her tongue before she passes out of exhaustion.

my bad, jumped the gun

Sorry I'm doing like, half the replying in the thread. Need some time to keep thinking of scenarios.

eh no worries, my bad for jumping the gun lol

I'd tie up her tits with rope, then put her in a stock. Use a vibe on her while I loosen her ass up wth some toys. Then I'd shove a dildo in her and ease my fat cock into her ass. Once I get it balls deep, i would put out and walk around front of her and shove my cock into her mouth. Pump that throat until I blow a load and choke her on it.

I would sneak behind her and hold her down covering her mouth with one hand. While she is captured in my arms on the ground I would one of the drunk folks let pull down her bikini bottom. I would look straight into her eyes while she gets pussy fucked by one after another just to see her look of disgust. When She finally passed out I would release her just to piss over her tits and her face.

ripp off her panties, push her head hard on the bed and destroy her asshole for ever! when iam close to cum, i will let her lick my dirty ass while iam jerking off to her!

Test

The sluts would be brought to an abandoned building that has over 100 guys of all sizes and ages waiting for them. It would become a massive orgy where you can get in line to which one you want to participate in gang raping. I'd personally start with second from left, she has a tight body and I want at it before she's fucked by dozens of dudes. I would grab her waist and pound her on her back. We'd line the girls up so they would make out during their rape while tons of loads are unloaded onto their faces.

When she left the gardenparty I would sneak behind her and chloroform her. She would wake up in an abandoned warehouse tied up spread eagle on a table. She still wears her red dress but recognizes that her panties are stuffed in her mouth. Me and around 50 others are waiting to use her as our fuck meat. The boys would fuck her merciless in every hole marking her cry and beg for help until she is a cum drenched mess.

i would rip lefties tips right out of her busting shirt and get her on her knees while she gives me a boobjob meanwhile id make out with the right one fingering her cunt and grabbing her ass when lefties done she would start sucking my balls and id pick right up and place her on my cock up against the wall while leftie sucks on my nuts id bust a load deep inside rightie until cum dripped over the face and tits of the one on the left then id continue to fuck them both into oblivion until they were so used they couldn't move.

Plain and simple: I would ravage her asshole while I push her face down in the pillow. I would enjoy her contractions while she fights for air until I finally cum deep inside her butt. Leave her passed out with cum dripping out her asshole.

I'd tie them together in a 69 and start trading off which holes I use until they are squirting in each other's faces. The new in cum all over both faces and make hem lick it up

Ok that was hot. Going to try this with her. If I can I'll take pics

Bonus for the good idea

Bend her over and just pound that ass with no lube. Pull her hair and slap her anytime she tries to get away before filling her full off my Cum

I would see this slut walking down the beach when she walks past a group of guys in a more secluded area grab her and choke her in the sand till she passes out and they wrap her up in their beach bag and carry her back to their car, when shes in shes groped and fingered until they get home, they drag her by the hair to the basement and start tearing her bikini off, when one of their big dicks goes into her mouth and starts pounding she regains consciousness and tries to scream but they just slap her and cut her bikini off then start mercilessly raping her in all her holes, her ass gets focused on hard and within 45 minutes of her getting taken shes covered in countless loads and leaking from her ass mouth and pussy hard

"Me, too!" in a few more words. I'm sure you are anybody else can do better.

anyone?

Hahaha. Sorry, got you wrong. Go on with taking pictures. ;-)

She would be my own little personal sex slave that I would use whenever I wanted to unload some of my sweet salty nut. All three of her fuck holes would be raw and sore from all the pounding my hard cock would give to her on a daily basis; and that wouldn't even count all the live sex shows I'd make her do.

I'd let any one of my friends, or random strangers for that matter fuck her brains out as long as I got to watch and jack off to it. However I'd still blow a load onto her cute little face after she was done just to let her know that I still owned her. I'd even have parties where she would just lie naked in the corner and if any guy wanted to fuck her, or get a quick blowjob, or even just jack off onto her sweet little innocent skin they would just walk over and use one of the little slut's holes until she was completely covered in man cum.

I would start talking to her on the beach gain her trust a little when she moves off to a more secluded area i would wait for her to turn around then i would grab her tits with both hands and grip as she is trying to squirm out of it i would push my cock up against her swimsuit harder and harder until it tore, id start railing her pussy deep as i push her head into the sand to mute her screams. Once i finished busting massive loads deep inside her cunt and ass i would flip her over and force her to titty fuck me until i was ready to blow then i would gag her on my load deep down her throat and hold there for a minute until she passed out. Leaving her for the next by passer.

I'd pull her by her hair to her room and then tie her arms and legs together in her back. She would be helpless with all her holes available for me to use. I'd spit on her face and slap her as well while explaining to her the things I'd do to her. I'd pound her ass as hard as I could, making her moan loudly. After unloading inside her, I'd bring my dog in and have it start raping her as well, causing her to orgasm once it knots her.

She wouldn't even fight it anymore. She'd be accepting her new faith. From now on, she'd be my sex slave and be fucked in the ass daily.

Facefuck her, really grab her hair. Then just pound her like the slut she is.

Rip her top off and slap her around a bit to remind her she's not artistic or fashionable, just a dumb slut. I'd smack my cock on her tits before facefucking her and finally end up raping her and unloading inside her.

I'd whore her out to a bunch of my friends. she'd be in the middle of a gangbang, she'd be jerking off two dicks, a dick in her mouth, a dick in her ass, and a dick in her pussy, while other guys blow their cum all over her and she screams and moans.

>men fapping to other men talking about their repressed machismo fantasies
>gayest threads on Sup Forums

just a reminder

Use that long hair to pull her head back as I fuck that tight ass hard, pounding deep in her hole. I pull out and make her clean my dick using her mouth and tongue.

Then back into her asshole again, repeat over and over as she begins to lick off my throbbing dickmeat. The slut rubs her clit as she tastes her own ass, getting off on the tangy taste. I slap her face using my cock and fuck her mouth. my knob going down her throat. The bitch cums hard as i spurt my cum down her throat, pull out and shoot the rest all over her face.

WWYD??

ask what her favorite anime is and if she answers wrong leave and block her number.

grab her tits with pliers and twist until they are fucking black while ass fucking

beat her face until it is completely caved in and cum in the hole

Alright I know this is a wwyd thread

But I'm looking for for an SC from a rape thread earlier today that a femanon told about her getting double teamed by a nigger and a white guy in a park.
Was really brutal and sad and I came buckets.

I would tie her down and grab her by her hair and make her watch my cock slide in and out of her, choking and slapping her across her face, then I'd slide my dick up to her mouth and face fuck her until I'm about to cum then I'd stick it back in her pussy and fill it up.

b/ please tell me how you would use this chub slut (pic related)

more pics for replies

Would rip off her clothes and start rubbing my big cock on her legs. She starts to moan and grabs my cock to put it slowly in her tight wet pussy. I start so slam her from behin while i grab her hair. As i start to feel heavy i pump my thick cum down in to her to make sure she get pregnant. After i came deep inside her she pulls out my wet cock and starts to clean it up until i cum again all over her fuckable face.

Use her like the slut she wants to be. Force her onto her knees and make her wrap those titties around my cock while i spit on her face letting it drop off her tongue and chin so it lubes me between her tits and I start fucking them harder. I'd want to stick my hard cock down her throat and grab that hair and facefuck her until she chokes up my precum. I'd slap her face with my cock as I slapped those tits as hard as I could twisting her nipples hard. She seems like the kind of slut that would drink your piss if you told her too. I'd drench this sluts face before forcing her on all fours while I shove myself in her asshole, pushing the mess that used to be her overly made up face into the ground while I pound into her as hard as possible before finally pulling out and shoving my dirty cock back down her throat and flooding it with cum, forcing her to either choke or swallow it all. After she sucks me clean I'll take some blackmail photos and make her my daily fuck pet

I'd buy this nice lady a nice steak dinner and in doing so have an awkward conversation ultimately ending up in the friend zone

Wwyd

this was hot. props to you user.
would fuck left's tits and shove my cock deep down her throat. make her gag and choke on my seed and coat her huge cow tits with the rest. rape right's asshole while left watches and unload in her pussy.
wwyd?

I'd grab her and force her to rub her ass against my cock so she could feel it get hard thru my pants then I'd have her get down on her knees and have her unzip my pants so she could see the rock hard cock that she help create then I'd grab her by her bun and face fuck the shit out of her forcing my cock down her troat making her gag on my rock hard cock then before I was about to cum I'd pull her pants down and force my cock in her tight ass and shoot a hot load deep in her asshole

I'd pick up Heather for a date night and convince her to wear a blindfold so she wont ruin the surprise. The surprise, I'm gonna use her pussy as payment for a bag of goodies. The fucking dealer asks WTF and I tell him he can use her up all night as barter, pussy for drugs. He agrees and as she is crying/screeming I drive away. Later he send pictures of him and his two buddies fucking every hole she has.

he invitation to dine at my house, the drunk with the most ordinary tequila I can get, I take his head and crash it against the door of my room, tear his shirt and start licking his nipples while I take off his pants, I start to use Finger first one then two ... once my fist this enough mind wet I put it in four so that his head slamming the door violently while I feel my penis inside her, I squeeze those flabby tits until I put them purple, she asks that But I increased the speed. When I finish the obligo to pick up the disaster that ocacione and I shout it to be left of my house or bite its breasts until I pull them out.

do it user

forgot the pic, WWYD?