Hey Sup Forums, me again. Im black

hey Sup Forums, me again. Im black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most black women are whores, ive learned from experience.

Get nude already

Post tits and spread pussy

ya ok jhoinney

you're cute is what you are

Timestamp

Ur a nigger

Mixed man here.

My ex girlfriend was a bigoted hypocritical man hating black supremacist. I've never had any problem with gender or racism with any other woman i've ever dated no matter what race they were. She goes to the best private school in california, how can someone so intelligent be so anti racist and oppression and be such a fucking racist at a the same time?

cant bc o shitty laptop cam the light will reflect onto the paper bc its white and u wont be able to see me
idk why youre asking me this but this woman sounds confusing but thats prob bc shes a woman

Its a victim complex, she wants to be superior but knows she cant.
Its racist to say it but its true, she hated being a nigger and wanted to be white or she hated white men for not lining up begging to fuck her.

>btw the girl in the pic looks like a white girl with black skin tbh its hot

Nice tits

Then pic with pinky and middle finger up

I'm progressive but I don't talk so gg poster

Teach us your secrets, mystical unicorn creature none of us has ever seen.

How do you feel about the BLM movement

its just..noise

Where the pinky?

Statistically, most black women are single mothers. So you'll hook up soon, and qualify for social benefits soon, problem solved

I'm a 203 lb muscled asian.
I fuck exclusively black women.

Gimme your info

funny way to spell nigger

I thought this was a meme?
Is it because no girl likes asian men they go after black girls because theyre equally undesirable?

I love black women.

I'd show you off at all the parties with my rich friends like the rarest gem ever seen.

We'll smoke weed and do fundraising art projects together and raise a huge ass family once we get bored of materialism.

I'd be that guy sending you flowers n shit.

pinky or its fake and you're not real.

why did you get here? they are tons of racist user in /b , i don't get it. Maybe it's because you want to test how much you can endure?

peacefully

oops i didnt see that part bc im extremely tired if u cant tell kek

No. Although there's some truth to it.
I'm south east asian and we're darker so I'm able to lie about my race all the time.

Besides it's much harder to get a dark chick as an asian than any other race.

Middle finger and pinky you dumb cunt

Are you ethnic Kekistani?

Truth is most Sup Forumstards are way more into fueling a heated response from offending people than actual racism.

I can talk for days about white supremacy better than any preacher in the KKK, because it's fun and I'm smart and I actually know better, just like it's fun to talk about 9/11 being an inside job and MAGA.

You're insecure as fuck and you hold poor value about yourself girl
Don't let past traumatism and humiliation making you act retarded
Find yourself someone who will support you and get help

you're cute

any pics of your booty in panties

this isn't /soc/

post your tits to figure out if you'd get COLONIZED or not

sorry thats really hard to do like i cant put up both fingers like that and im fucking tired im half sleeping

Look at the timestamp in the filename you retard

where'd the fuck this come from?

Theres alot more girls that are into asian dudes nowadays so i imagine its probably looking better for asiam guys, you seriously get shit you dont deserve with all the stereotypes

Someone who know you

1. Where are you?
2. Are you at least 18 years old?
3. Do you like to swim?
4. If we live close enough, or if you're visiting Vegas anytime soon, can we go out?

Show the goodies

wow these comments are too funny.. what is there here to endure? a racial slur is nothing but harmless and means nothing and i actually find them amusing
this makes me wish i saved some good kek reaction pics
lol im just shitposting on Sup Forums my guy, ik u know me too and ur probs someone from some group i was in
now theres ppl pretending to be me, great kek
ah i knew it

Good shit, mang.

show ass

yea im 18 in america and i cant swim

u look like my old music teacher

>trips

check'd

lets see the backside

show feet

Nah i'm kidding I don't know you i'm just good figuring out what's going on in people's head
Anyway have fun but don't do silly shit here

nice try
Remember Euclide :
What has been affirmed without proof can also be denied without proof.

tits bitch. this is all the can come of this thread.
see

Okay, which part of America? It'd take a lot to make me drive more than a day just to meet up with a stranger.

I'm sorry to hear that. Wanna learn?

if you watch this video from last Sunday u will be proud that America is stopping the racism and we are ALL starting to say enough Obama talk because why burn the seed before the olive branch can even grow? Let's grow, together. youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIw

What music do you listen to op?

ok weirdo
i live in bayonne, ny

Damn, I can't really drive to you then.
How's it feel graduating from high school? Got any big plans for the near future?

i listen to the car noises and ppl screaming outside my apartment, good shit

Are your parents Haitian? You look pretty Haitian

Bayonne isn't in NY.
You Jersey fuckers always try to act like you're from the city.

And you're 18? What the fuck would anyone here do with you, you're a child.

If I was your slave, how often (if ever) would you let me cum?

yea i guess
fuck no
kek im obv trolling

kik?

please?

Congratulations. I have a small penis. Born that way.

hiii black female user :) this is me and im half black. Do you play video games like csgo or overwatch?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Kek I thought I was the only black girl on Sup Forums. Nice cut btw, I'm big chopping next week.

any purpose to this thread?

or are you here just to be a fag?

This scam again?

Theres my pinky.
Skinny arm, big tits, pretty face, and black, just how I like em

im not sure if youre accusing me of lying or if im just too stupid to get the joke, if there even was a joke