New Fluffy Thread

New Fluffy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good OP.
Every Fluffy thread should start with that pic.

How come these threads are most active late at night? Where do you guys live that you can stay up till 12 at night posting fluffy stuff?

Hey, did Goofball make his way to this thread?

It's 7 AM where I live.

Only 8 where I'm at my dude

Hewwo! Daddy say goofbaww stay up a wittle wonger to answa mistahs.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Recently posted new content. Please follow and like.

Its so cute I wanna die

So about this Alicorn, what if this alicorn came back with your babies, and one of them looks just like you, but it also has wings and a horn? And the alicorn hugs you and says "Wub speciaw fwien'". What then?

Truly a classic

Bump

Goofbaww....uh...heh....goofbaww need poopies!

Dewe, aww bettah. Goofbaww wud be scawed. Wewy scawd. Goofbaww make munstah babbeh. Goofbaww wud be a bad fwuffy. But daddy says to wuv aww babbehs...goofbaww wuv munstah babbeh goofbaww guess. Goofbaww be scawd do.

Anyone have that faggot with overloaded diaper begging it to be changed?

What would make it so that you wouldn't be scared of alicorns anymore?

There are more important shit to teach fullies than babbehs not being nummies. Like all the babbehs are bestest babbehs and munstah babbehs aren't actually munstah babbehs

Eeee! Munstah! Nee poopies again!

Mistah, dat a munstah. Fwuffy scawd of munstah. Eben stwong fwuffy wike goofbaww. Onwy daddys can beat munstahs.

How do you feel about brown fluffies?

What if the alicorn was your mom?

Bown fwuffies aw fwuffies. Haf a gud fwend dat a bown fwuffy! His daddy cawws him Switstane!

What's with this fluffy thing anyway, y'all fap to it?

Goofbaww mummah am nu munstah! Goofbaww mummah gabe goofbaww bestest miwkies dat make goofbaww do stwong!

Only some of us fap to it.

>$0.07 has been deposited into your account by MINDGEEK, thank for correcting the record.

Like....1%. Maybe 1.5%

Have a calm and collected unicorn

What if your dad was an alicorn?

If poopie babbehs represent black people then what does munstah babbehs represent? Trannies? I mean, alicorns having both wings and horn is kinda similar to having boobs and dick at the same time.

Refer to >>

Daddy am hooman siwwy mistah. Hehehe!

You ever meet a pillowfluff before?

Alicorns are white people, because they are better, put programming tells other fluffs they are evil.

Gu way fwuffy nu like... Yu poopie munsta!

Yes. Piwwofwuffs haf dey own pwace in pawk. Nu fun do. Twied to wace wun....didn eben twy to beat goofbaww!

I think you're overthinking the fandom, brah.

Question, do you like Jellenheimers?

Your daddy didn't give your mom special huggies though. He's not your real daddy.

Then how come they also hate poopie babbehs? Shouldn't they think they are kangz an shiz?

Am bestest smawrty... Gon give yu sowwry hoofsies

They're Jews.

This guy gets it

O, wite. Dat daddy. Goofbaww nebbah met dat wan. Daddy, wat fwist daddy wike?

Daddy say fwist daddy am bwon stawwion. Was a nu housie fwuffy. But daddy say daddy was stwong do! Show goofbaww wewe fwist daddy bit daddy! Weft mawk.

Smarty Gon gif stompsie hoofies an sowwry poopies

So, what if your first daddy was a "munsta" fluffy? Would you still be scared of him?

Nu! *Spraying shit at you* am bestest smarty gu way

Even though it's unintentional, the meaning is still there for me and I can't unsee it.

But....daddy can nu be munstah. Goofbaww nu munstah.

Goofball, one last question, what would you think if your daddy brought in three alicorns and said that they're your new friends? What then?

Sure he can. Not all "munsta" fluffies make "munsta" babies.

Goofbaww wun away fwum munstahs den twy unnastan wy daddy so angwy wif goofbaww. Dank yu fow aww questins mistah, eben do dey make goofbaww hwed huwt.

Dat...dat scawwy. Goofbaww need poopie.

Well wait, you have to live with the alicorns forever now, so what if they take you in as they're brother?

Would you really be scared? What if munsta daddy gave you love and huggies like a normal daddy?

Goofbaww....goofbaww nu kno mistah. Goofbaww nebba wiv wike dat. Sound scawwy...but....but goofbaww stwong, wite?

Nu like yu gu way! Or smarty gif biggest oweies

But the alicorns would love you, why would you be scared?

Eww. Wy smawty hewe? Dis nu smawty AMA.

Oh shit, conflict. Wait, how the hell does a fluffy use the internet?

Dey stiww scawwy do wook at. Wud mistah be happeh if wiv with Miko Mawmaws an Fweddy Kwuga?

Smarty nu Gon weve smarty Gon gif sowwy poopies

(Goofball's daddy here. I've got him speaking into a mic hooked up to voice to text software)

Well the alicorns wouldn't be hurting you, so in this expression, they wouldn't be hurting me, so I wouldn't really be scared. Freddy's got some killer jokes, and Mike seems pretty chill, and wait, you watch horror movies? What's your favorite?

How smawty gif poopies on oddah side of clicky teebee? Huh?

Why did your daddy let you watch Halloween and A Nightmare on Elm Street?

Daddeh owny show if goofbaww owny make gud poopies duwing teebee. Mistah Jason gif foevah sweepies to munstah hoomans and wuv his mummah. He is bestest hooman in teebee.

I fucking knew that fluffies would like Jason. You ever seen the Evil Dead? What do you think about Ash Williams?

Goofbaww watch Miko by assiden wun day. Scawed da poopies outta goofbaww, but made goofbaww feew wike goofbaww wun all day. Wunning feews gud.

Eva Ded? Daddy, haf goofbaww seen Eva Ded?

Goofbaww haf nu seen Eva Ded.

holy fuck this shit is actually worse than pony threads

fat, grown men babytalking to eachother in their gory pony fetish thread

kill yourselves

all of you

Daddehs picture machine... Gonna show sowwry poopies

Smarty say go enf you self

Bu goofbaww nu smeww dem. Goofbaww nu cawe.

You're a smarty with a daddy? Your daddy must be a rather mean troll to let a smart use the internet.

You first.

It's not a fetish, you dip. If you seriously assumed this is a fetish then it tells something about (you) not us.

But your daddy let you watch A Nightmare on Elm Street? That movie scared me when I was a kid.

Daddy wet me watch cuz goofbaww ask fow moa scawdy wun feews. Goofbaww pwomise to watch in witta bawks. Goofbaww make biggest poopies but had bestest feews wen teebee show was ovah.

sorry dude

people babytalking to eachother and roleplaying as ponies which they've given names and talking about 'poopies' and eating 'sketti' sounds like a bit of a twisted fetish to me

age regression? zoo? scat? bdsm?

sounds like the people in this thread have some serious mental health issues they might want to get checked out

Somebody choose a picture in this thread and I'll bang out a short story for it.

Actually it's 0:43 AM for me