Thoughts?

Thoughts?

My brother works in a vet clinic and he says dachshunds in particular are the most vicious doggos to come through.

The head doc has been badly bitten 6 times. Once by a pit bull, once by a bulldog, and 4 times by dachshunds.

I liked it

i hate dachshunds because the first time i said their name out loud i pronounced it 'dash-hoond' and i got teased

I thought the consensus is that it's a big budget failed attempt at mumblecore whose quirk comes across as inauthentic and uninteresting.

One time I pronounced Don Quixote as "quick-sote" in a book store and got laughed at by the clerk

It's like, I'd never heard that pronounced aloud, how the fuck am i supposed to know?

I don't like Todd Solondz so I pass

I'm so lonely I just want to pet a dog and cuddle and walk and tickle it's belly!

Like seriously

Can confirm.

Really liked it, it was funny.

Zosia Mamets boyfriend bit was great.

pleb

I'd have laughed at you too.

Where can I find a severely damaged basketcase like Dawn so I can emotionally manipulate and abuse her while in return also giving her nurturing hugs and kisses and cuddles and form the perfect co-dependent relationship?

Dachshunds are assholes.

fuck off FAGS

Took me a while to realize that the "Doxend" dogs i kept hearing about were the same as the "Dachshund" dogs i kept reading about

I always pronounced it "dash-und" because I assumed it was a german word meaning ___ hound

It is. It means "badger hound."

I had cautious optimism - I love dogs, critics had given it a good score, and I enjoy dark humour. Unfortunately this was not the case with this movie.

You will enjoy this movie if you are a virtue-signalling art snob. As a normal guy, this movie contained 50% of a boring film and 50% outright shockingly poor.

What's some essential /Solondz/?

Dachs means Badger

>quick-sote

They usually call them Dackels

im laughing at you right now

>DUDE AMERICAN LIFE SUCKS AND IS TACKY LMAO

>mad that he didnt get one of the best breeds

kek

I pronounced Camus phonetically and the shitty late 30s yuppie at the discount bookstore gave me the smuggest hipster smirk you ever saw. I didn't know the author's heritage or nationality, I was 15 years old.

Cah-moo still sounds wrong to me.

To everyone in this thread who has suffered at the hands of smug pronunciationfags.

I'm sorry. They don't know you. Don't worry about it.

I had a friend that kept on describing films as poignant with an emphasis of the G. I bit my tongue for years.

I still feel guilty for even noticing.

Honestly I prefer to politely be corrected instead of someone letting me go on saying a word wrong and bringing myself even more embarrassment.

but that's how you say it, faot.

Happiness and Life During Wartime are his best

Happiness is the only one of seen and its amazing. I also need to get my Todd on, stat

>one's a dog
>the other's a dog
>put em both together and you get DogDog
>DOGDOG
>DOGDOG

I only saw happiness and welcome to the dollhouse, liked both, latter is one of my GOATs.

I have to try watching it again because I actually fell asleep. I love Todd Solondz, but from what I saw, this just wasn't as funny or interesting as his other stuff.

>Alone in the world is a little DOGDOG