Did this piss anyone else off? She was getting recognised for an award she fully deserved...

Did this piss anyone else off? She was getting recognised for an award she fully deserved, but instead of letting her just enjoy the spotlight, Brian Cranston has to make it about him, plus the fact that both had their spouses and children in the audience. It was just so awkward and unnecessary

Kanye did it better.

They arranged it beforehand.

You sound like an anti-dentite.

>The actors had actually preplanned the bit, which included a nod to Cranston playing Elaine’s love interest on Seinfeld. “I asked my husband if he was OK with that and he said, ‘Sure’

>and Bryan checked with his wife and said, ‘Sure,’ and we said we would go for it.”

CRANSTONED

Well that's fine then, still wasn't very funny though, was it?

>ywn mouth rape JLD
:(

>she
Literally who?

hot as fuck

>Ywn suck mommys Jew titties
Also nice trips dude

DUDE
LIBERALS
LMAO

Any excuse, I guess.

Yeah we get it, millennials don't watch Seinfeld.

MISTER WHITED

literal cuck.

She prolly fucked Todd

underrated

young people truly live in their own little bubble world.

She's a billionaire, I'd watch a pack of horses fuck her for 5 hours a day for that kinda money

>not posting the webm

Anyway, everyone knows they fucked.

creepy wtf

Lena Dunham in that webm makes me want to spew up my intestines.

ITT: Fucking idiots that don't understand the context and that it was because of a skit they had done earlier in the night

JLD is funny as fuck and a really good sport, it's why Tina Fey had her play Liz in the live 30 Rock episodes and why Alec Baldwin says "You are way more attractive in your flashbacks".

Fucking christ, especially when she smiles she just looks like a goblin.

What? Stop going to stormblr, it's melting your brain.

shes jewish so shes technicaly a real life goblin

It was funny.

I totally forgot about Jimmy Fallon riding up in his alabaster armor to save her.

Cranston looking dapper in that stache

Nigger

Whatcha talking about? They're both obnoxious, loudmouth, know-it-all preachy libfags.

who cares? they're just tv actors after all

That was fuckin weird