> time traveler sighed and walked out
> curious, i went outside to look for him
> i was right behind him
> and then he was gone
> disappeared
> back in time

Did he get into a DeLorean?

he was just gone

Msybe he wasn;t a time traveler, but a ghost.

You should have gotten some stock market tips from him

he was from the past though

People say "If time travel were ever going to be invented then we would have met a time traveler by now"

Why would anyone come to right now?

That's like someone in some shithole in Africa say "Rich people don't exist, if there were people who could go anywhere they wanted we would have seen one by now"

he clearly wasn't from the future

You should have given him some stock market tips, then.

Literally retarded

What he should've done is give the guy his paypal and told the dude to buy as many bitcoins when they start out and split the profits with him

my sides

How high are you right now?

you should have asked him if he saw back to the furure, blinkin an eye, that way he might have realised the movie was an oldie and time might have passed, a little more than two williams

there are so many things that i wish that i would have done or said in retrospect.

but i was just so stunned by what i was seeing that i couldn't act.

did he use dollars to tell you to buy ... ?

sounds like maybe he was just a bum

i mean.. what's more likely?

All he wanted was a Pepsi

handful of coins. try to keep up.

just one pepsi

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

is this what he showed you to prove he was from the future?

no that's correct

hello trips, dollars are not emitted in coin format?

oh sorry, yes, canadian currency (canadian dollar)
i'm in the vancouver area

cont.
> 5 minutes later i was thinking bout williamson
> williamson wasnt there either
> so returned to deli
> sperry topdsiders was there again
> tell him to go back to the past with me
> he never answered

DID you FUCK HIM??
DID YOU FUCK YOUR DAD/YOURSELF/YOUR DAD/YOURSELF???!!!???!!?!?!?!
that was your one chance faggot

you don't exist in the past or in the future you only exist in the present moment

You saw that he didn't have enough and didn't help him? I would've bought him that Pepsi.

i was too stunned to react. all i could think was "this guy doesn't belong in this time"

i should have bought him that pepsi, i should have made sure he was all right, i should have asked him so many questions but i was too frozen.

You're frozen because you life in an age of fear, break free and everyone is equal

> but i was too frozen.
you mean it was cold in "his" time

Sounds like he was just homeless

WHERE THE FUCK WAS PHINEAS BOGG?!?! You son of a bitch, a man is missing and you don't seem to give a rat's ass!

JUST ONE PEPSI

Yeah. America has 2 different dollar coins the silver susan b, and the gold dollar coin

and i'm stunned again. this time by your sage words. you've given me a lot to think about, user.

> sperry topsiders, levis 501s, polo shirt
> moppy 80s hair
> had a handful of change
> looked disoriented, pale
That dude sounds like your standard issue hipster.

If Bogg and Jeff were there I didn't see them!

The correct greeting is 'Hi, how are you"

and similarly, our shithole of an era is unlikely to be the one to invent time travel, as the shithole in africa people are unlikely to get rich.

why wouldnt a rich man wouldnt wanna go to africa? just because he's rich he might want it to

"right now" is now allowed

everyone wore sperry topsiders in the 80s

You gotta be poor at some point to fully understand money, I myself am tired of living this boring life. I'm looking at how to provide for those in need... doesn't your life have meaning?

tf are you trying to say
i was just saying that the camparison between this era not being great and africa not being great, and rich people and time travelers was apt and that the fact that you're unlikely to become rich if you're poor and you're unlikely to become a time traveler if you live in a shithole era furthered it all.

Are you saying 'nah. Poor people are the /most/ likely to become rich' because that would be one of the more retarded things I heard today..

There are two types of poor, those in 'poor' countries and those in 'rich' countries, both have their advantages and disadvantages

Yes, I'm saying that «Poor people are the /most/ likely to become rich»

swap the levis for some Silvers, and that's my outfit. Hair is what it is, curly and shit

A rich man is rich, but poor in emotion, a rich man needs to become poor to understand better. I don't mean $5 in the bank poor, I mean beyond that

I think he was just released from prison and that's what he was released with.

If it's on Sup Forums, it must be true.

If you decide not to be an asshole, you're not gonna be poor in emotion. As simple as that.
Rich people tend to be more poor in emotion than poor people because they /can/ be.
A financially poor person must make with what they have, so they don't matter if someone is rude to them, if they get just a little bit of food that's something. everything is overshadowed by this huge roadblock.
That's /not/ to say that rich people are assholes because of the money. The money gives them freedom, and freedom paired with bad judgment or self control makes you an asshole, more often than not.

It's bullshit to say that if you have lots of money you will 'never understand life to it's fullest' or whatever. It's just that they are a bit prissy sometimes cause they can be.