Am I the only one who things this woman is just gorgeous? I can't stop thinking about her. Haters, please abstain...

Am I the only one who things this woman is just gorgeous? I can't stop thinking about her. Haters, please abstain. There are other two threads for bashing her already, go there.

Hi Anita! What are you doing on Sup Forums?

I want to kiss her so much.

I want her to ride my face and belittle me while I jerk my little dingdong.

But I have a thing for overbearing cunts.

>2 threads
>Plus this one
>3 threads
>On 1 board
Why the fuck is this woman on the fucking radar again? What did she do this time?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Anita, marry me.

She was born gorgeous, that's what she did.

she is attractive, i'll give you that, but only good for a hate fuck.

Taste is subjective my friend. Me? I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

I like to imagine she's sending me a kiss.

She threw a tantrum because Sargon of Akkad had the temerity to attend a YouTube conference and showed up to one of her panel discussions.

A serial harasser serially harassed her and she called him (put the children to bed) "a GARBAGE PERSON!!!!"

Then the crew of manly redpill tough macho guys that love to call out how triggered and sensitive everyone is all the time lost their minds and started endless threads and chatter about it, likely in a mad scramble for more of that sweet sweeeeeet Patreon lucre.

she triggered mras like this poor wittle fella:they forget that their opinions dont count for shit outside of Sup Forums, and this triggers them

i bet this bitch is the type to suck a dick and spit out the cum

I don't really have a problem with this, chief. If you get to nut in her mouth, whatever happens next is no big deal to me.

fuck that, cuck

hi anita :v

You don't actually know any women, do you. I bet your CS:GO ELO is through the roof though. Keep at it!

i dunno what that is so I guess not. I do however know that when I get my dick sucked, I prefer the woman to swallow. I guess you put hoes on a pedestal

Not sure if Anita or a fucking leaf troll from Sup Forums

I'll admit she has some pretty attractive features. Looking at her I don't get why people bash on her cause "look at how she looks, no wonder she's a feminist".

Bean leave

Sargon is a little whiny booger

I wouldn't mind blowing a load of my grotesque man cheese down the back of her throat.

>Am I the only one who things this woman is just gorgeous?

Yes. Next question.

fuk u faget

She is the OP of at least 2 of them