Why is this too complicated for anglos and americans...

why is this too complicated for anglos and americans? why is walking around with shit in their arse cracks is acceptable to them?

i get looked at weirdly if i mention i dont ever use toilet paper and just use hot water in the shower or occasionally a hot cloth or baby wipe.

i REFUSE to walk around all day with shit between my arse cheeks and a dried up nugget clinging to my sphincter.

i cannot understand people who use toilet paper. it doesn't work, it doesn't clean your arse, you are not clean, you are still fucking dirty.

why the fuck do people in anglo/americuck countries willingly walk around all day with shit in their pants???

my father does this and my uncle. only me, my mother and sister have the intelligence and sensibility to realize toliet paper doesn't clean anything, it just smears the shit around and you get paper stuck in your shit too and it makes your pants soiled.

uncultured swines.

euro master race.

Discuss, faggots.

pic related

2/3 my daily shits I shower after

the other 1/3 is usually at work so I Just use wet wipes instead of dry toilet paper

Why is that sink shaped so weirdly?

Do Euros have really big hands?

POO

IN

THE

LOO

AMERIANGLOKEKS

"invented in France for the prostitutes, is now widely used in all those countries where people like to fuck more then once a day."

the french truly are the master race. bless them.

We've developed a more American solution that is far more effective and far more wasteful.

>mfw foreigners are so fucking stupid they haven't figured out how to use a wet wipe.

Did you read the post, fgt?

I use wet wipes too, but only on occasion. A blasting stream of hot water mixed with soap is the only way to make sure your ass is 100% clean.

Baby wipes are a band-aid on a wound.

A last resort, if you're stuck somewhere camping or you're in an uncivilized country like the United States or the United Kuckdom.

Why the fuck aren't these used across the western world?

what the fuck am I looking at?

What is this nip contraption? Looks like an rectal prolapser that sucks your insides out.

Mecha toilet with a built in water jets to blast your bunghole clean

I wash my ass at the sink. It's not rocket science

moral of the story: don't fart in public, you fucking degenerates. Sharts are karma.

From Sup Forums

>he can't even use wet wipes properly

Australian education everyone.

How're you wiping? I don't have any significant poo in my asscracks.

I have one, it's only like 300 usd from Amazon, heated seats too

Just fuck my sewers up senpai

Nice. Bless the nips too.

>I wash my ass at the sink. It's not rocket science

Lmao

Green is master race.

LMFAO!!! DUMB NIGGER!!! You think your ass hole is clean!? Check again, idiot.

God damn....

Lol

>I don't have any significant poo in my asscracks.

>significant poo

So you admit to still having poo there?

Finally you get us. We have water jets on our toilets. The ones that do work that is.

It's a demo model, the plastic tube is to ensure you don't get a jet of water in your face.

You just poo in the streets though and wipe with your hand. How is that clean?

stfu degenerate

a "washlet"
japs have made bidets built into seats or even whole toilets
bunch of different options to get the job done well, heat, pressure, motion, position
also heated seats and an ass dryer, some even have shit to neutralize odours
The tube is just so they can demonstrate it's ability without spraying people/the store.
It's the future, old style bidets are fucking trash in comparison.

>Arabia/North africa
>Has another "device"

My sides.

I wash my ass at the sink

dude just get a bidet attachment for your toilet

and snip that ass hair too

>Sri Lanka is brown
kek

Alright, the poo expert has spoken. Thread's over.

I wipe my ass with toilet paper and then use wet wipes to get it really clean.

Did you miss the rest of the map where most of Asia is purple as well?

God bless them.

Rofl..

xD

trips....

What the fuck happened in this picture? Do Americans really randomly shit themselves? Jesus, you guys are fucked up

Almost all the countries with 'another device' have this thing.

But I do use a bidet Aussiefag. Bought a mechanical bidet off amazon. Cost like $30, easy to install and now have clean butt all the time. Havent had a dingleberry in god knows how long.

Would love to spend a few grand on a Japanese bidet though.

I don't know if I'd like the sensation of a water jet blasting my ass as I am a hetero but I do wish we had a better way than wet wipes. Because they are not dissolvable and fuck up your plumbing if you flush them (t. Plumber). Wiping your ass as an adult male is like trying to get peanut butter out of a shag carpet.

I just noticed Finland.

ROFL!!!

Fucking Mongols....

its probably due to their high fat diets. too much greasy food.

that's actually bretty gud

Nice man

>wet wipes

this nigger knows whats up.

wew meant to greentext the wash ass in the sink phrase

It's because in a previous version somebody painted India and indian culture countries as brown with the legend 'doesn't poo in the loo' or something like that.

I wipe till there is minimal shit on toilet still shit but very minimal

I would buy one right now, but they are a couple hundred to a couple grand depending on how pampered you want your ass.

my sides

YOU STILL HAVE SHIT THERE

Some Americans do this not as many as it seems like from that picture. In 27 years of life I have only seen one other adult shit himself and it was a shart.

What precisely is degenerate about cleaning the feces off of your body?

>bidet attachment

maybe I will

>and snip that ass hair too

that's pretty gay m8

massive arse hair is exactly why paper never works :(

>spraying max droplets of shitwater all over your bathroom
>instead of the minimum
What are you, Indian?

>Aussfailia
>Europe
Choose one you dumb fuck. No one cares about your boipussy you arshole. Just because you're a little chink that needs to have his boipussy ready for German pedophile tourists doesn't make you superior.

nice trips

i just do my shit in the toilet then waddle over to the shower and blast the feces out of my arse crack and down the drain and use soap/hot blasted water to clean my ass 100%

Because they are really poor, and cant afford basic sanitary for their bathrooms.
Only 1st class world countries got that, even in poor families.

im european, actually.

>No one cares about your boipussy you arshole.

>ust because you're a little chink that needs to have his boipussy ready for German pedophile tourists doesn't make you superior.

it seems to me you're a closeted faggot and wish for a chink boy to be a trap for you :^)

ah, italy. im glad you showed up.

>be me
>go to Italy with an aussie girl
>arrive to the hotel
>she points at the bidet and asks "what the hell is that?"
>told her it's called a bidet and explained what it's used for
>she starts laughing hard
>told her she was a fucking peasant
>punches my shoulder
>fucks my brains out
>goodtimes.jpg

true story

god i fucking hate australian women.

i hope you rekt her holes

the fact that you have to brag about having sex is pretty pathetic

did she also happen to be a prostitute?

No, there is a disease fat people get that makes it hard for shit to stay solid and in their ass. So it leaks once in a while.

I don't know whats up with the chick though, thats fuckin gross.

id fuck dat ass desu

It's probably menstruation blood

it looks like shit to me

dried blood looks like shit

go through your mom's old underwear drawer if you want proof

damn I wish we had these.
could just give myself a water enema everytime I get constipated.

>this thread
>wahhhhh I dont want to wipe me bum mate
>my diet is so shit mate.. it takes 800 wipes to clean me bumhole mate
you fucking idiot faggot fuck

i like them, they're nice and easy XD

jelly virgin detected

Fat shitty Walmart things are animals. Most Americans can wipe their ass and don't have time for fucking bedets and other faggotry. We actually work in this country mate.

i'm not jelly that your gross ass fucked a prostitute m8, not when i fuck my qt wife daily

said the virgin

and why the hell would I go to Italy to fuck an aussie prostitute? make more sense burger

Nah, man... we can't afford prostitutes

That "Nugget" you mention is actually called a dingleberry.

We call it a tarzan.

>Babywipes.

if not on hand, wet the toilet paper in sink or flush water till clean, then dry paper to polish up.

Anyone who doesn't do this is a subhuman indian-tier degenerate.

I agree. I only use toilet paper to clean my peepee when I pee, but otherwise I wash myself with the bidet.

Probably. I've never inspected my asshole with a magnifying glass though. It's probably in the gooch hairs mostly.

>I only use toilet paper to clean my peepee when I pee
Wow just like a fucking woman. It must be the oestrogens in the food or something that leads men to threat their dicks like fucking clits.

Those bidet threads are made up of a small circlejerk of actual homosexuals who feel the need to have inner ass cracks 100% clean as opposed to the 99% dry paper provides.

I swear I see the same fucking flags over and over again with more than 20 posts in the same thread.

yeah sorry we don't use aqua buttplugs, I mean "bidets," as an excuse to titillate, I mean "clean," our buttholes

What? Your posts makes no sense. Besides check my ID, I only posted once.
I'd rather not have a drop of pee in my pants once I tuck it in. Sure I'll flap it otherwise, but it's not as effective.
>Not wanting to have shit in your ass makes you a faggot
Besides, if you ever use one you'll see that it provides no sexual stimulation at all. It's not a fucking tentacle that gets inside your rectum, it's just high pressure water like when you shower.

Doesn't the shit water just blast everywhere around the toilet when it sprays out? If it's just a gentle stream it won't do anything to clean you bunghole, but if its a blast, it will spray shitwater all over your ass at the very least.

Then you have to have an ass bath or do you just pull up your pants to dry your shitcovered buttocks?

I don't get how these ass fountains work. there's no possible way of positioning yourself so your asshole is the lowest part of your body, so won't there be water that touched shit dripping off you?

> i get looked at weirdly if i mention i dont use toilet paper
> dont bring it up in random conversations then autist

>I'd rather not have a drop of pee in my pants once I tuck it in.
>what is shaking
>Would rather lose dignity than having a micro drop of pee in pants
Estrogen dude.

> It's not a fucking tentacle that gets inside your rectum, it's just high pressure water
So its basically like a tentacle that gets inside your rectum.

Besides, friend, do you even know how to take a shit without staining your cheeks? Do you realize you arent supposed to squeeze the turd like a big black cock? ideally shit squatting or at least with your cheeks well spread.
Paper is just to remove the extra shit that may still stick outside your asshole. If your shit is 100% liquid go see a doctor and take a good shower cus chances are you're sick.

So what youre saying is you like the feelz of liquid gushing into your anal cavity.

Lol all the places that have them everywhere are Mediterranean countries with greasy as fuck leaky arse diets.

all these bidet faggots either wash and dry their entire asses after taking a shit like prissy fags, or they just blast some water in their crack, call it clean, and walk off with a dirty wet bum.

>Sri Lanka
My sides have just passed the Oort Cloud

Are you one of the poor Sup Forums trolls the rest of the website warns about?

Americans are cute! CUTE!!

AH GREEN MASTERRACE PLEBS

>Are you one of the poor Sup Forums trolls the rest of the website warns about?

Only Japanese asses are clean.

They even have massage options, temperate control options, and voice activated actions so you can just tell the toilet to flush itself without lifting a finger.

I agree Ausbro.

I use toilet paper and then baby wipes to make sure its 100% clean.

>All you dickheads using only toilet paper have no idea how much shit is left behind without using any moisture from a wipe or water etc.

you are a complete retard

what is so hard about you uncultered swines unable to understand how to use toilet paper

you are literally sub 80 IQ, if you cannot figure out how to use toilet paper, or if you find that it doesnt clean anything and you are still fucking dirty then that just goes to show that you are an absolute failure

I am not going to teach you how to wipe your fucking arse on Sup Forums

if you don't know by now, just do the world a favour and jump in front of a truck

I knew Australians were shitposters, but...Jeez.

I agree

If someone walked up to you and smushed poo into your chest would you just wipe it with paper?

I find the whole thing insane: a bidet is literally a sink for the lower part of the body, that's basically it. One of its immediate uses is to comfortably get close to you ass and wash it as if you were inside the shower i.e with a good amount of soap. But that shouldn't be the point of it, just like a sink isn't designed for a single purpose.

Stay mad

can someone explain to me why it has a plug

How fat are you that shits keeps sticking between your butt?

There is nothing left after a wipe, even if, nothing serious the daily shower won't take care.

If your boyfriend complains though, just kill him, so he can't complain anymore.

This last winter I got out early in the morning without realizing it was snowing, but since I was already out I didn't feel like putting some proper shoes was needed.
As I got home, I had plenty of water inside my shoes and I had my feet pretty much frozen.
So I got in the bathroom, plugged the bidet, filled it with warm water and I unfroze my feet there.

It's pretty fucking simple. You just don't get shit all over your entire ass like a fucking idiot and once you're done shitting, you roll out a sizeable strip, fold the toilet paper a few times so you get a good pad, and wipe several times going both front to back and back to front to get it all, folding it after each wipe. Ta-freaking-da you have a clean ass. Not everybody enjoys having a wet butt and just get some toilet paper that isn't fucking single ply because that shit is thinner than paper.

THIS.
so much THIS.

What is more maddening about it is how they think washing your asshole is actually LESS sanitary. wtff. i can't even.

We clean with paper
Then wash
Then dry with specific 1 use towels for genitals (not shared between members of families).

You're just a subhuman

We call this invention: Badewanne.
Our Anglo friends know it as a bathtub.
It has not only place for one foot, but for your whole body.

toilet sprinklers, faggot, ever heard of them?

We don't have that, but I know most of Asia, and Arabia do.

We have >pic related