DRUG THREAD: I snorted cocaine for the first time and it tasted salty so I spit it out. Did I waste my first coke high...

DRUG THREAD: I snorted cocaine for the first time and it tasted salty so I spit it out. Did I waste my first coke high? Are you supposed to swallow the drip to get the effects? Why did it taste salty?

Don't do drugs they make you wanna be near women

Bc it was salt

No it was powder and it numbed only right below my right nostril which seemed weird because I herd it's supposed to numb your throat or teeth

kek better hope you wasted it, coke isn't good for anything but going broke or tricking ppl you dont like into getting hooked on, faggot

Yeah you're an idiot who got ripped off with salt. How much did you buy? You better rearrange that guys face for ripping you off if that was more than a ball

it was cut with salt lmao

It wasn't salt, I read that some cocaine is cut with sea-salt and it looked nothing like salt, I paid 25$ that I got for free so I'm not tripping

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably got a nice mix of salt and lido.

That's total bullshit. And how is paying $25 free? No wonder your "coke" was shit. Probably got stepped on by every junkie in the food chain. How's it feel to rail a line of salt?

>Snorted cocaine
>Spit it out
Do tell more OP

What's bs that some cocaine is cut with sea-salt? Cause it's true, and again it was fine powder do you know what salt looks like? Not fine powder and it was really white so nobody stepped on it

What's lido?

I'm a newbie I didn't know you had to swallow the drip in order to get high

Baking soda and powdered sugar are white too idiot. That argument is stupid. Lidocaine is used sometimes to cut, if you put some on your tongue your lower face will almost instantly go numb, like after going to the dentist. Nobody in their right mind would cut blow with sea salt.

On kdtsnind

Hello

Yeah it was totally baking soda and sugar, dummy. I've snorted sugar before as a kid so I think I'd know if it was sugar, and baking soda? Are you just thinking of things that are white to make fun of me? Pretty sure baking soda doesn't taste like salt lol. Do you think I should've put some on my lip to test if first? And nobody's answered my question about whether you have to swallow the drip to get high...

Notvabadideatoswalloa the drip

>snorted sugar as a kid
Your mother probably snorted PCP while pregnant with your stupid ass
The drip will happen on its own because you snorted it, retard. It'll absorb through your nose and you'll end up swallowing it. You obviously got ripped off you naive little bitch. You're so stupid you paid $25 for sea salt and then said it was "free" and now you think you know shit about blow. I hope you continue to get ripped off you pussy

I only snort table salt because I'm on a budget. What's the high life like OP?

No I got the 25$ for free because people like me unlike you haha. Can you just tell me if you're supposed to swallow the drip or not, I'm not a coke expert like you. And I never said or acted like a know a lot about coke lol that's why I made a thread asking questions about it retard kekekke

Oh, so you got $25 worth of sea salt for free because apparently you're the fucking big man on campus huh? Nice use of "kekskekek" by he way you fucking autist. Enjoy your sea salt buddy, I don't think it's supposed to go up your nose though. You wouldn't know better though because your mom was a drunken whore and raised an idiot.

Whatever dude, next time just answer the question instead of being useless you miserable cunt.

wtf....
>tasted like salt
it was fuckin salt....

>do you know what salt looks like
crush it till its powder and its fuckin white....

>am i supposed to swallow...
no ffs...and if you snort some blow and really have to ask such bs afterwards instead of beeing high it CLEARLY was no blow...gtfo

I snorted real coke off your moms tits. Enjoy your sea salt, pussy

Ok this was a successful thread thanks fuckers

gayest drug for the biggest tools
just do MDMA way better high and lasts longer

Ok but on a drug forum everyone on there was saying how if you spit it out you're wasting it? Explain that you fucking bitch

You probably got scamned and they gave you actual salt

>First time doing coke
>Makes thread for help
>Tells people they are wrong

kek

Cocaine is one helluvadrug

captcha; 10200 avinguda

I know this thread is more hard drug focused but I wanted to know if anyone else gets intensely sad sometimes after doing a large dab

>also 18 yr old in goddamn walla walla wa any ideas on how I can get my hands on some shrooms? Never done anything but weed atm with a med card

youre wasting some of it....your mucosa is not able to get 100% of the substance into your blood...therefore just swallow whats getting into your mouth or waste it and spit it out....doesnt mean you wont feel anything after you already snortet it....pic related

Look at this picture OP, is this how you want to end up?

Damn I got jipped

Does your coke not look like that?

No it looked like straight powder which is what I thought good coke looked like

Take a small pinch and drop in cup of water. Whatever falls to the bottom is the cut.

Yeah weed will fuck with u hard. And ask around. Ask for weed dealers go from there

meant for

That looks like stomped on meth or OP's sea salt

Sounds like they gave you bicarbonate of soda which is a salty fine powder. Even with the spit you should have felt something.

I did feel something, and the space between my right nostril and my upper lip got numb, it's still numb actually

nah...just speed....bit cocaine isnt looking that different when its powder already

Also, It burnt my nose, like a burning tingly sensation

What you guys on rn

if its numb its fine, maybe it was 'only' MDPV but still better then salt :D

70mg dexedrine, 1mg xanax and a bit of leftover etizolam. My doctor is cool

Good choices. Nicotine and dck for me

How's it compare to ketamine?

You can grind salt into a powder.

I haven't tried really, but longer lasting, more pure dissociation, more potent, slightly less grippy but still amazing is the consensus

sounds like your coke could barely even be considered coke

I fucking love coke but it never tastes salty. Usually when you snort coke it should numb the side of your face where you snorted it

Sounds like you snorted salt OP.

Coke doesn't burn.
If you're op you probably got some shitty coke cut with baking soda or whatever.
Good coke will leave a pretty good portion of your face numb.
If you have to ask if you got good drugs, you didn't get good drugs.

Salty mucus you retard