>looking for albums with great and maximalist production
>every music forum recommends The Avalanches
>google them
>album covers look really nice and interesting
>play their album on Spotify
>AAAHHHHHHH FRANK SINATRA

seriously what the fuck is this bullshit

Listen to their other album.

No one will actually admit it, but Wildflower is better than their debut album.

it's electroswing, and fucking abhorrent - wildflower is literally the worst album i've ever heard. since i left you is pretty good though.

anyway, listen to end position by street sects, no now by clarence clarity, and shadowdog by tirestires if you want good maximalism

this

everyone memes on Frankie Sinatra and The Noisy Eater like they're the only two songs on the album when the rest of the album is fucking awesome

for real, this is one of my summer albums

Agreed, kind stranger! Upvoted!

hey thanks for the recs lad

What's wrong with electroswing?
Also I seem to remember a certain melon who shall go unnamed saying the same thing.
It's as though you're parroting him.

just checked, theneedledrop gave wildflower a 7 lmao

just admit it, wildflower is the most horrifically awful album ever shat out, and the people who enjoy it are so fucking despicable, disgusting, and worthy of genocide, it's not even fucking funny.

People seriously need to stop jerking off Since I Left You. It's not good. It only has a few good tracks, and that's not enough to save the entire bloted thing .

I wasn't talking about melon's overall rating but his disdain for electroswing which he made clear in either that review or his impressions of the single.
So if you're gonna try and bait you can at least be original instead of being melon's loyal minion.

ah okay, i think sily's pretty good, but it's no masterwork.

wildflower is, without a single fucking doubt, the most embarrassing, hideous, and reddit-esque piece of so-called "entertainment" to ever masquerade as something other than the most disturbingly flawed piece of shit in the world. fuck wildflower, holy fucking shit man.

>AHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA!
if that doesn't make you want to put a fucking bullet through your brain, you aren't a fucking human being. fuck man.

Believe it or not, but Frankie Sinatra isn't the only track on Wildflower.

Frankie sinatra is polka not electro swing by the way.

Also I always start the album from Wildflower and find it much more enjoyable and consistent.

>melon's loyal minion
just because i have enough gray matter to realize the atrocious, deeply fucking sickening nature of electroswing """music""", i must love one of the billions of other people who do too? fuck you, i haven't watched a single video of that fuckhead's since he gave wildflower a rating above its deserved zero. fuck him.

you're a dopey fucking cunt aren't you. ever heard of "the noisey eater"? it's arguably even fucking worse.

>DURR MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH I LIKE TO CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH DURR
if you can bear to listen to that fucking horrific garbage without screaming and crying as you puke out black bile and attempt to saw your fucking head off, you absolutely do NOT qualify as a human being. FUCK.

>Frankie sinatra is polka not electro swing by the way.
(not true, by the way)

>Also I always start the album from Wildflower and find it much more enjoyable and consistent.
yeah i'm sure it takes wildflower from a 0 to a 0.1 out of ten, dumbass. you know what makes wildflower even betterer? playing it on fucking mute.

>you're a dopey fucking cunt aren't you. ever heard of "the noisey eater"? it's arguably even fucking worse.
>
>>DURR MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH I LIKE TO CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH DURR
>if you can bear to listen to that fucking horrific garbage without screaming and crying as you puke out black bile and attempt to saw your fucking head off, you absolutely do NOT qualify as a human being. FUCK.
DURR 7 MINUTES OF AN HOUR LONG ALBUM IS BAD. THATS SO LONG.

>DURRRR I JUS POOP MY PAND DURRRRR IM DUMB DURRRRRRRRRR I DINK WYPLOWA GUD DURRR IM REDARDED DURRRRRR

literally FUCKING YOU. FUCK.

You're embarrassing yourself.

YOU.

ARE.

GAY.

What are your thoughts on the track Harmony

JMJ you are one salty little autist.
Get in a hugbox and turn that shit up to 11.

the worst thing i've ever fucking heard, holy fucking shit. my ears were fucking bleeding after i heard that utter disgrace to music.
how bout you FUCK. OFF.

dude if mom catches u cussing she gonna flip her lid!

>my ears still violently ejaculating blood after forcing myself to relisten to harmony, ptsd flashbacks pummeling me in every direction, i see that someone has replied to a post i made:
wow... just... wow

I admit it and believe it wholeheartedly.

NOT. A. HUMAN. BEING.

I think you need to calm down. Don't go hero on us, user.

See you on the other side nibba

wow this is a level of entitled egotism i've not seen before. gave me a good chuckle due to the absurdity

This 110%

This guy gets it.

this