Why are twitch streamers so fucking autistic?

why are twitch streamers so fucking autistic?

im transcribing a twitch streamer interview and listening to this guy is just fucking cringey.

>transcribing a twitch streamer interview
the fact that you are doing this makes you cringier than any twitch streamer

better than doing nothing when i can be making money some way, some how right?

i mean look at what you're doing right now amirite?

i don't do this full time just so you know.

i do this on and off soemtimes if i wanted some extra cash. its' noit a bad gig. better than wasting time on here when i can be doing something productive.

>look at what you're doing right now
>mfw I'm browsing Sup Forums in my spare time
>mfw I have windows open to Finale, working on choral chamber compositions
>mfw I have over 15 compositions published nation-wide for chamber choir and orchestra
>mfw I have no face

>nation wide

bullshitto meter 97%

i tried transcription a few times. wasn't my thing. i earned extra cash sometimes by doing other hobbies like garndening and horticulture.

>when a publishing company takes my composition and disperses it
>when a number of high schools, colleges, and community ensembles have performed my works in 43 states
>nation-wide doesn't sound so bullshit anymore

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

where can i get in on the transcription thing?

Say what you will, I'm making a living doing what I love by being creative, instead of writing down what others say.

Because he's right?

Stop lying to yourself.

>look at what youre doing right now

>look at what youre doing right now

really? i wanted to get into something like that for the longest time but procrastinated that it wasn't worth it.

any tips?

>Stop lying to yourself
>I compose music, send it to editors, and have it published. Then I get paid when people buy/perform it, which happens fairly often
>I compose more music for more income

Where's the lie?

Wow, people really get triggered over others succeeding on Sup Forums

Actually he is right.

Wow, people actually taking bait so easily.

You'll find it easier to believe that people succeed in life when you start succeeding yourself user, try it :)

>believe people on Sup Forums

Don't really care if he's successful. He's cringey as fuck.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Ikr. It's the orchestral music. Makes you nice and happy inside, but you'll suck at confrontation. That's why you need to listen to metal. :)

wasn't talking about him but nice try.

Depends on the orchestral music. Some choral pieces can get intense as fuck. Back in college, I performed a Navajo war chant on a European tour, and they fuckin loved it. Fell in love with composition over 5 years of music theory undergrad, got into composition during my conducting masters.

That's nice, but I'd rather shove my dick in a grinder than hear more of your gay stories.

I don't blame you. Music departments are only fun for the gay/bi. Choir girls are hella freaky tho

I'd fuck /lgbt/ guy though. Sup Forums here. He's a trap and white af. Wouldn't fuck any other guy though.

pics

dick of course.

we do have a couple fuckable traps. One, we call Paco. he's cute af. The other is in the theatre department, so he's a bitch to start off with

but when you get a Chamber soprano to hum the Queen of the Night aria while sucking you off, nothing can compare

Pics

got none
>inb4 lies/fake/etc
In college, I had a few chamber sopranos, a couple altos, a Viola player, a clarinetist, and 2 trumpeters. Would go back in a second if I could

I would fuck emo boys/femboys/traps. Other than that I'm straight.

Paco wasn't emo, just small, thin, incredibly charismatic, and cute as fuck. Would fuck again.

You fucked him in the ass? How was that? Was he white?

I fucked his ass, he tongued mine. He's mexican, and adorable.

>mexican
>adorable
Hard to find. But I'll believe you... this time...

had feminine features, smooth skin, whitest teeth I've ever seen, 4 inches shorter than me and well thinner (I'm 6'1 and 190), but his sense of humor and general attitude was amazing. He could turn me if I wanted a relationship that badly