What does Sup Forums think of Syd Barrett?

What does Sup Forums think of Syd Barrett?

mirin muh dubs

A tragic case of genius that went too far down the rabbit hole and never returned

I heard that during tours they would slip some LSD into his coffee that he drank in the morning and night so two cups a day, two doses of the more pure LSD (that's harder to get now, almost impossible actually in amerifat anyway) it's no wonder that he went insane. He got dosed heavy hits of it everyday when they'd go on tour. Still sad though.

I'm pretty sure it was intentional. They didn't need to slip it in his coffee, he had a craving for escaping reality.

He dosed himself insane amounts and probably had a predisposition to mental illness which the drugs sent over the edge.

It's a shame because it would've been awesome to hear how he influenced the evolution of Floyd. Piper at the Gates is just dripping with psychedelia, I can get lost in that shit.

bump for interest. reminder to always test your drugs.

One of the best

I'm going to see Roger Waters in concert in a few days. I hope that he incorporates some of the wish you were here elements or any obscured by clouds sounds. gonna go on LSD and have molly with me to candy flip on.

To test your drugs for purity? Because the l=good LSD is really hard to come by now if that's what you're talking about.

meant the good LSD, not "the I=good LSD"

Also yes he knew about it but he dosed himself later on in the day as well, he just had no opposition to them dosing him as well.

Nah, not too hard. If you've got tor that is

I mean the LSD from the 70's. The really good stuff. They are gov't facilities that store them and have kept them preserved.

there are*

He's just as usless as Brian Jones. Just sitsup on stage doing fucking nothing, acting silly

bait

Shit dude, where at?
Candy flipping at a Waters show sounds beautiful, I would lose my composure and start bawling

Meh, it's true. Mick Jagger said Brian Jones was usless too. Syd Barret seems alright

He's at dallas this week and I can't wait to experience the trip at the show. only about three days left.

Sorry man, but I believe you are misinformed.

Yes the LSD from the 70s was generally more potent than it is today, because they used to DRENCH the tabs in that shit. Nowadays, 1 tab is usually 50-150 micrograms when back then, you could find more than 300 micrograms on 1 tab.

LSD is a chemical. There's no "good stuff." As long as it's pure, LSD is LSD.

And it IS possibly to find pure LSD nowadays. It's just that in the past, the "starting dose" was vastly higher than it is today.

true and no I know that I'm just bad at wording it, bit of a hurrdurr

Bread seems dead, what kind of smokes do you prefer?