What age did you grow out of racism?

What age did you grow out of racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

n/a

I have become more racist as I have gotten older. Fucking niggers are out of control

I was very egalitarian through most of my childhood into my 20's.

Now in my 30's I'm a total culturalist.

And would bang OP's pic and elevate her race with mulatto bb's.

Those are blacks that have been exposed to American gangster culture. Even in America there are white hillbillies and rednecks are that subhuman as well.

For example there are lots of white drunken inbreds walking around here, but even some 2nd generation Nigerians are based and act more civilized than them.

Also slavs and eastern europeans are white and we know how subhuman they act.

Judge a person by their character and not the colour of their skin.

Within your life time you Irish are going to be a minority in your own country. Will you still chat the same "I'm not waycizt!" BS then?

That really depends on your definition of racism bro. "Racist" gets bandied about so frequently for reasons that seldom even make sense anymore, so much that the word has lost all meaning.

Do I make assumptions on people based on race? Fuck yeah I do. Are those universal laws that apply to everyone based on race? Absolutely not. But you can tell a lot about someone with a casual glance, especially niggers.

What age did I grow out of the forced assumption that everyone is the same? 22, when I joined the military and saw that most niggers were violent, stupid, and lazy. I've definitely had a few surprises, but it's consistently been niggers that I've been the most culture shocked by, no matter what their upbringing.

When I realized my own ugliness before God. We are all dirty rags before the Lord.

>parents are racist
>grandparents are racist
>wife is racist
>wifes parents are racist

something tells me it's not just a phase

>the lower the IQ the more likely the person is subhuman
>blacks have the lowest IQ

She's cute.

At some point in their lives, every single nigger in America gets exposed to "gangster culture". 95% have an "us vs them" mentality and a victim complex that more or less justifies their shitty attitudes and chimp outs. The absolute tragedy is that it's not really avoidable for them since that's been pushed to the front of every media outlet as normal and acceptable. I feel bad for them, I really do, because they actually had a chance at one point to not be like they are. Not exactly sure when the tipping point was, probably somewhere in the 80's or 90's, but it would take a massive paradigm shift for them to get out of the bullshit they're in.

Honestly if we could just get the Jews to stop using them as their fucking Golem, they'd be in a good spot. Our whole country would be in a better spot. When they learn that "acting white" isn't the worst fucking thing ever, when they stop the WE WUZ meme bullshit, and they figure out that it's better to be successful than in prison, that's when people will stop being racist.

25 and have no plan to stop. Racism is natural. When you have 13% committing vastly unproportional amounts of crime, and them blaming white people for it you start to hate their race altogether.

Asians and most Mexicans are cool though

Ireland is the whitest country in Europe, with little immigrants and we have a strong birthrate.

Keep reading stormfront with your "le white race will be extinct bullshit."

Skin colour determines character senpai

Exactly. Blacks are fucked from the get-go. Their parents are usually fucking retarded welfare leeches, and if they even so much as attempt to finish math homework they're branded and seen as outcasts by their peers.

Unfortunately they don't have the opportunity to realize that black =/= nigger, and due to peer pressure they succumb to the bullshit they're fed and become unproductive members of society. Every member of every race has the opportunity to grow and flourish despite their environmental conditions.

I'm not a racist, but you can't argue with facts. Each race has a different level of average IQ for a reason, and that COULD be genetics, or it could be culture (I'm willing to bet on the latter), or a combination of both (which I'll believe when we find the intelligence gene).

>Ireland is the whitest country in Europe

i grew up among kebabs and backpacked many parts of the world and its safe to say that brown people are useless shits and a burden to everyone and are holding back the advancement of humanity

Okay

Probably middle school, when I realized that anyone of any race can be as obnoxious, rude, disgusting, and unintellegent as a nigger.

X is such a white country, with low immigration and we have a strong birthrate.

X was England,. Germany, Swiss, Denmark, Finland, Greece (replace white with poor) before they got fucked.
Hey maybe Ireland will be a different story though.

>cherrypicked photo proves anything

"Racism" is a made up word for a natural mindset.

Grow out of racism? I bet most of the people here were lefties who thought all the races were the same (besides evil white people) before they started to grow up. Anyway, it's not like we dislike people based on their skin colour, we just think there difference in average intelligence and behaviour. So, only racist according to some people's definition.

kek, the other day I seen some guy roller skating past me, here in my village, then two gays walked passed me, one of them was East Asian and the other was Ginger, they literally kiss each other in public.

Also there are Blacks, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese amongst other foreigners in this village.

It's like I'm living in San Francisco.

I became racist.

I used to be pretty much okay with everyone. Then everyone decided they hate white people and left me little choice on the matter.

It was when I started working around age 17. When you learn that hundreds of black people from the hood spend hours of time and $12 a day on trains and buses just to make $8.25/hr in the suburbs, you can't call them lazy. I would rather sign up for welfare and sell crack any day.

Jokes on you, I started becoming Racially aware at around 21 after I got kicked out and faced life and learned things without any fear of muh social norms.

You're just a potato nigger. Enjoy the rise in Nationalism?

Skin colour is a representation of IQ and IQ is a measure of how well you will adjust to a group, one that niggers have no place in with us.

The potato farmer is correct.

Afterall the Irish are white, and they're worse than any peoples from darkest Africa.

no such thing as a non-racist person.

i grew INTO it on 9/11

You don't grow out of racism, you grow into it through life experience.

Anyone that isn't a racist lives a very privileged and sheltered life.

at what age did you stop believing all races were equal?

Race isn't an issue.

We're in a war of ideology.

This.

The older I get, the more I see just how much of a plague these shitskins are.

>growing out of a biologically normal thing

You are the genetic defect, kill yourself senpai.

She'll never reach it no matter how hard she tries.

My age made me become racist

>No, you can't look at the betting odds, you have to gamble blindly because every outcome has a chance to occur

Racism is merely the product of experience.

Are you posting her in the OP because she didn't grow out of racism yet?

Fucking porch monkeys and coons are almost as bad as white people.

At what point does acknowledging statistics and racial differences become racism?

This is true. Who gives a fuck what colour a human is? The problem with some humans that are not white is that they don't behave properly

Actually I grew into it, thanks to BLM, SJWs and PC.

They are turning race relations around for the better of their race they say :^)

There's a difference between our niggers and your niggers, mostly that our niggers aren't actually niggers (travelers and gypsies are).

You're probably 20 or under lmao

the age when 50% of criminals weren't part of 13% of the population

When you start posting on the internet about how much you want to kill black people.

>Swiss got fucked
Mkay

15 when it stopped being funny. but you're talking racism as in, blind hate for race. i don't like certain races because they're actually there own stereotypes.

I grew into racism. Come at me bro

stupid nigger

I was liberal and non racist until my early 30s, then I moved to Chicago to practice medicine

What is this "a minority of blacks are decent human beings so you can't be racist" garbage?

Checked for truth. Grew up in far western burbs as a liberally indoctrinated kid who only cared about "muh legalize it." Moved to Chicago for grad school, full on ethno-nationalist in under a year.

You can ignore reality and rationalize your whole life until there's niggas and mexicans in your face. Then it's just a matter of time.

You were saying, potatonigger?

About a week after leaving Sup Forums. It usually takes about an hour on Sup Forums for me to become racist again.

acism wouldn't be an issue if ethnically homogeneous nations were not undermined by mass immigration. Racism is a symptom of the problem, the problem is multiculturalism and diversity. You can't get rid of the symptom or cover it up and expect the illness to be cured.

Racist= Rather Annoying Communist Inspired Silencing Tactic

Cultures are products of the intellectual and emotional characteristics of the races that create them. Cultural differences reflect racial differences.

>American statistics

How stupid can you be?

A well trained nigger.

Here's some British ones.

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

color me surprised, the niggers of europe are in cahoots with the american niggers. impressive

I was actually less racist as a child because I had been brainwashed into believing that blacks were all just victims and they "din du nuffin" then I grew up and was forced to go to school with them and saw first hand the stereotypes were all true.

Jokes on you. I never was.

>Why didn't you listen?

Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-white.

Pakistanis? That's certainly bad news. Any reports of rape gangs over there yet?

You mean what age did we grow out of the "all races are equal, it's just skin color meme"?

I still like being racist. Niggers in Houston are nothing more than city gorillas.

this question makes a lot more sense

I've never heard of someone growing out of racism, but growing into it. I've instilled in my younger sister (16) that blacks are worthless, she used to call me racist and was the typical liberal but some kid interested in her smoked pot all the time and tried to fuck her. Kept her on strict lockdown so she didn't niggered, now she's been flirting with some white conservative kid that's been praising Trump on social media a lot. Unfortunately my older sisters got nig'd before I could stop them, but it's a household battle across America to stop nignogs and you have to do your part. My parents used to think Bernie Sanders was a viable candidate and laughed at Trump, now they're proudly wearing MAGA hats. If you hate niggers make sure your family does too.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post......