She who was a he decided to collaborate with he who was a she; resulting in a child who shall be referred to as :

She who was a he decided to collaborate with he who was a she; resulting in a child who shall be referred to as :

Finish the statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/orthodixie/2010/01/you-are-mad-you-are-not-like-us.html
iflscience.com/brain/elevated-‘male-hormones’-during-fetal-development-linked-autism/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2363045/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Severely damaged and a suicide waiting to happen

Fucked

Christopher Poole

Gold.

A Potatoe

>YFW the mudslimes got one thing right

che

Megatran.

May we let in more Syrians to take care of this issue please? I'm pretty sure ten thousand is enough to resolve the case.

lost

Wait does "he" have a penis and where the fuck will the baby shoot out of? I mean I know my basic human anatomy but no how they do post-op shit.

you're a dumb mother fucker aren't you

Two wrongs make a right

Confucius

"She" gets fucked by "him"
The post op vagina secretes man sperm

Then the post op ear cartilage penis rod sucks up the sperm like a vacuum

Bada Bing bada boom.

they both have their original gear.

kill them all

A Fucking Faggot

it

Eventually called a foster child in Therapy.

Nikola Tesla

Implying the kid doesn't miscarriage or stillbirth due to massive amounts of faggotry exposure during the womb months

A school shooting in the making or a theripists wet dream.

a fag

my trap queen EHEHHEHEHHHHHHHH
1738, BANDO TRAP QUEEN DO, EHHEHHHHHEHHH 1738

kek

This is prophecy fulfilling under our very eyes.
patheos.com/blogs/orthodixie/2010/01/you-are-mad-you-are-not-like-us.html

The divorcee.
Seriously it will end in suicides.

OP

Memes aside, I don't care about any of the social aspects of this. I am curious about the physiological aspects of it though.

In particular I wonder about the effects of being pregnant while undergoing male hormone therapy (on both the host parent and the child).

Doublefaggot

the kids gon be SWOLE .

Shae'Quonda

THIS

FUCK.

...holy shit.

Shrim

Poor child,

The woman (the pregnant one) is clearly on hormone therapy, hence the beard. This will mess with the development/growth of the unborn child in so many ways.

>This will mess with the development/growth of the unborn child in so many ways.
Citation needed.

Probably born with acne, enlarged organs, malformed genitals and over/underdeveloped nervous system.

iflscience.com/brain/elevated-‘male-hormones’-during-fetal-development-linked-autism/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2363045/

They're both preop

You're the one that took the b8