So none of you retards are watching one of the best show in tv right now ?

So none of you retards are watching one of the best show in tv right now ?

youtube.com/watch?v=qerpkmHGvuE
>youtube.com/watch?v=qerpkmHGvuE

youtube.com/watch?v=bPs33txZ5G0
>youtube.com/watch?v=bPs33txZ5G0

there's been quite a few threads bruv

>doesn't post webms or screencaps
>accuses others of not watching the show

fuck you

I am. And I'm with team Belinda fyi

Welcome. We have threads all the time.

I've never seen one

Is tonight the night Ms. Swift get BLACKED?

What do you guys think of this show ?

I may be a retard but here is my deal. I subscribe to HBO, for the last 7 weeks I've been watching The Night Of and a bit of Ballers. I'm a huge East Bound and Down fan and Danny Mcbride in general. I watched the premier of this show, and the 4th episode. Since I actually subscribe to HBO I have access to on demand, my plan was to get drunk and stoned and marathon VP around labor day, after the series is near completion. I hear great things about it and from what I've seen, I like it.

To be honest VP is good, but like every HBO show today outside of Game of Thrones, it gets near zero attention hear, which is a shame.

Thanks for reading my blog.

>thread every week

Yeah, no one's watching.

What d'you think she gonna do ? she seems pretty pissed off

As far as I can tell, there hasn't really been any actual threads, people just watch the show live in The Night Of threads, the only people that really talk about it are people that subscribe to HBO and watch it live. Doesn't seem like there is much torrenters for this show around here.

Dammit, every time i search in the catalog it never show, wtf

No, there's been actual threads.

I'll keep an eye out tonight.

When does this show end? I know night of ends tonight. i made labor day my weekend to marathon VP because I figured they timed it so it would be done for back to school time, or the weekend after.

Yeah but one "every weak" is lame, i see new threads about Sup Forums or /capeshit/ every seconds, a lot of people don't see the threads that appears once a weak

There's 2 more episodes after tonight.

The wheels will definitely start turning, she will be more critical of Russell and suspicious but not enough I think to realize he and Gamby are working together

I'm team Taylor

Tried to start the pilot 2 times. Quit after 5 and 10 minutes respectively. Just not my thing I guess.

Are these actors famous in the US?

and next week is labor day weekend, so I can marathon the series next weekend, and watch the finale the week after.

just as planned.

>tfw

So much marriage material in the show.

The co-writer changes after the pilot. It gets better.

how does it compare to Eastbound and Down season 1?

theres only a thread when new ep is out,like tomorrow for sure
otherwise only got and dr who shit threads is popping

Walton Goggins was in two Cuckoldino flicks.