Does my gf have nice tits?

Does my gf have nice tits?

She says they're C cups but I'm not sure.

Also general cuck thread, because for some reason I'm in yhr mood to show off my gf, fulfill whatever requests I can, and hear other guys talk about her

I would love thought on her ass as well.

pussy spread, please op?

Let ne see what I can find, I dont have my full stash with me

She's hot! Post your favorite of her

Also, if there are any foot fans, I can post more pics of her feet. I wouldn't mind a r8 on those either.

Well heres one of my favorites of her tits...what would you do to her?

Here's a full body shower shot

Anyone there? Requests?

more tits

Sooooooooo good tits then?

Yes please.

spread open the legs OC.
10/10 tits

more ass pics pls boii

Closest thing ive found so far

Closest to that I've found so far. Going back through old emails and shit since everything is on my other phone

Pussy pic & thong

Moar feet pls

a s s

Nevermind found a kinkier one

What do you think of em

I like the long toes of her. I'd give her an 8/10. Plz post moar

What is her fantasie/fetish.. im pretty sure your slut is submissive to big cock?

One where she's squeezing them or smashing them. Pretty nice rack. Not huge but nice sized and perky. You'll enjoy them for longer than my husband enjoyed mine. I have Ds that are saggy as fffffuuuuuuccccckkkk. Going to get a breast lift next year.

Wish granted

LOVES big cock. Likes fucking in thr showrr. REALLY into feet shit. Likes her hair pulled

I will see what I can find. Feel free to post your D's as well

Do you have any with cum on her soles?

That mole on her stomach is disgusting. Not even 2/10 "would not fuck" sperging, I've broken up with chicks for having gross shit like that on their body, too distracting.

Ayo!

Also fucking crazy about getting marked up

Somewhere I do, ill keep looking

Look everyone, we've got ourselves a 1/10 neckbeard that wouldn't fuck an 8/10 hottie. Fucking spick

Need soles to judge

Easy 8/10. What do you smell like? Do they stick often?

You wanna fucking go dude?

There's more of her soles in the thread

Sorry?

Oh man he's got fighting skillz too. A real internet hero!

Can you post those?
I'm asking if she has stinky feet.

Fan of cucking fantasy but was always aware terrible idea in reaL life, would definately will ruin a relationship. Well if I know the relationship is now going to end should I try cucking in real life?

Of she's been walking all day or with socks on for a long time. Otber wiae no she tKes very good care of them

whats her snap or make q fake one for her also she ever cheat/cuck you and what are her fetishes

Showing me how wet she was

Requests? Questions? R8's?

>On a dusty mason~

Would never give out her snap. Loves foot shit, getting marked up with bruises and hickeys. Also just general kinky stuff. She gave me a hand job in public. One time I came in her heels before a date then she walked around in them all night

Also shes not into cuck shit or cheating

Any lurkers?

So how does Sup Forums like my gf?

I always wondered how she'd take another dick and whether she'd make them cum as fast as I did... if she's going to be out the fucking again soon anyway might as well see it first right?

I like her a lot. I'd love those sole pics. Some butthole pics would be good too. 10/10 op

God damn.

Ill hunt them down

Glad you enjoy

Lucky user. She's a 10/10. Would love to see more of her pussy tho.

Best fucking set I've seen in awhile man, fucking amazing. Could you please post face? Maybe a clothed face picture if not nude?

any painted nail ones

Yeah Unfortionstely ive pretty much burned through what I had access too. Sorry man :/ maybe ill do another thread in a couple days

Appreciate that man. I'm sorry to disapoint however, I just cant post her face after a thread like this on a site like this.

Sorry no. She doesnt do that anymore and those older pics I don't have access too :/

What about privately through Kik?

her face op

Maybe...him at dereksmitherine

Doesn't exist

Soapy tit wank