Paramore’s Hayley Williams & New Found Glory’s Chad Gilbert Announce Separation

How will this affect their music? Will we get an epic Paramore breakup album?

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1950102/paramores-hayley-williams-new-found-glorys-chad-gilbert-announce-separation/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=lK5Sdj08Lco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a link

stereogum.com/1950102/paramores-hayley-williams-new-found-glorys-chad-gilbert-announce-separation/news/

WHO FUCKING CARES
They're both from shitty pop punk bands that make music for middle schoolers. Why are we discussing this?

>After Laughter
>pop punk

My apologies, After Laughter is shitty regular pop.

>implying

>the review sites say it's good so it must be good!
Fuck off, don't reply to me until you have a valid argument as to why it's good that isn't just you parroting opinions.

>everybody is wrong except me!
>f-fuck you!
Sad!

>middling reviews across the board
>SEE? ITS NOT JUST SHITTY POP!!!

lol wow, you are almost as bad as the Grimes fanbase.

after laughter was pretty dry after the first 5 songs. the middle is slow and it never really picks up again after that. not awful though.

oh... uh, i dunno who that guy is.

You don't remember this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=lK5Sdj08Lco

If you honest to god can't defend music you like outside of parroting opinions and pulling the victim card then you shouldn't be here.
Maybe r*ddit is more your speed.

If you honest to god can't criticize music outside of saying "it's shitty" and then declaring your opinion superior to everyone else, including professionals, then you aren't even qualified for reddit posting. Stop embarrassing yourself.

sorry... i was never into those mid-2000s pop rock bands... the killers, panic at the disco, brand new... didnt really like them then and still don't. paramore is the exception, although i still wouldn't call myself a fan.

>that fucking nasal single tone voice
I'd divorce him too desu

>professionals

Having a good summer?

what, what an excellent example of a moire pattern!

You've spent literally half an hour OT shitposting in a thread for a band you don't like and offered nothing more substantive in your analysis than "it's shitty" while holding out your opinion as somehow better-informed than people who actually get paid to listen to music and give their opinions about it. Now why don't you run along back to your containment board, screencap this post, and tell everybody what a good job you dun did rustling my jimmies and fuck off.

>Chad Gilbert
> lmao his name is chad
> unaesthetic and fat
> glasses
> retarded looking
> how does a faggot like this pull a babe like hayley williams
I can't take this anymore. I can't get a girl to like me. I am fit. I am on the way to 12 percent body fat. Not that short. I think i'm just gonna kill myself.

I only do it because you have this autistic need to defend your opinion online. Also because paramore is shit for middle school girls.

top wew

How much dick has Hayley taken in her life?

i imagine slightly more than average for someone her age.

You're stuck on my analysis while not giving your own. Is that because you don't have your own and can only cough up what other people have said? Or is it because you don't actually like the album and only pretend to like it because you think Hayley is cute?

>compulsively replies to every single post in the thread
>y-you're autistic!
Good one. Now show me how cool you are by doing it again. Use the word "faggot" this time, it will make you look really cool. You're really good at this.

You didn't offer an analysis and I didn't ask for one. You're the dipshit trying to prove how patrician you are by shitting on pop music and multi-replying to the same post.

>marrying the same guy who cheated on
>relationship doesn't last

What a surprise. But really, the good thing that came out of this mess is that now I can make my move on Hayley Williams.

DOES THIS MEAN I FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE

>multi-replying to the same post.
>>everybody is wrong except me!
You're coming off as a bit of a hypocrite there.