Post opinions you genuinely have that make people think you're just trying to troll

post opinions you genuinely have that make people think you're just trying to troll

this is my favorite kanye west album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCJtkH6VJws
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnRBxEONAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn is kendricks best album

Codex is the worst song on The King of Limbs

Post-New Traditionalists Devo isn't that bad and is pretty fun music

American Football is terrible

Eat yourself.

moonchild is the best track

I think deathhrips isnt very talented. i find every song predictable and theyre music isnt as complex as people think it is.

I think George Harrison was the best Beatle for always steering the creative direction of the band.

King of Limbs is a top 3 Radiohead album

Discovery sucks and Homework is better.

people usually think im joking when i say this is my favorite album

youtube.com/watch?v=KCJtkH6VJws

jesus im triggered

Why does no one ever talk about what a masterpiece this is? Before we continue: I am entirely serious.

The Bad Rats OST has something for everyone, with its influences drawing heavenly from folk, traditional jazz, funk, to modern AND classical rock music, and even prog. If none of that appeals to you, the sheer quality of the performance of those involved and the muses and melodies included in this 21 minute masterpiece will leave you speechless.

Packing such a myriad of emotions into a 21:00 minute run time while simultaneously blending so many genres is nothing to sneeze at.

I have never had a musical experience bring me to the range of highs and lows that this album has brought to me. I challenge you to give this a listen and tell me it didn't change everything you thought you knew about music as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnRBxEONAA
For anyone that actually wants to listen.

both the tkol ones are true, codex fucks up the pace and style of the album (even give up the ghost works well with the naturalistic aesthetic that codex lacks), and tkol is by far the most underrated Radiohead album. It's basically a less complex, poppier, and more modernized krautrock

>Red Hot Chilis released some released some of the best records of the late 80 and early 90s.

>AMSP is a top 3 Radiohead album

>Steroids is the best Death Grips release

>Animal Collective, Grimes, and Bjork are very overrated

give me 3 reasons it's better than TPAB or GKMC

you must mean Paul, Harrison is a close second

TKOL is mid-tier at best, it's really not that good compared to the rest of their discog

LCD Soundsystem is boring, same thing with Daft Punk, the repetition gets old and stale

Kanye's lyrics aren't deep, they're just the rantings of a self-important asshole

Most metal is annoying to me, worse than dub-step

Arpeggiators are just an excuse for lack of skill, most electronic music producers have little to no technical ability when it comes to playing musical instruments

nu-metal is enjoyable.

95% of the time lyrics don't matter.

>95% of the time lyrics don't matter.
you listen to music with shit lyrics, thats not a trolling opinion you just dont listen to good music

ok computer is a boring album

SMiLe is a terrible album, a literal meme that people can project whatever they want onto it's half finished state and call a masterpiece. Nothing that makes Brian such a great artist is present there and the insistence that you aren't a real fan if you dislike it is a joke.

just because an album is "entry-level" doesn't mean it's bad. i think it's often more impressive for an album to get people into a style of music they wouldn't normally like than to impress people already into that style

Amnesiac is my favourite Radiohead album.
I think Loveless is pretty mediocre.

Pt. 2 is a banger

My top 3 Radiohead albums would be Kid A, Amnesiac, followed by King of Limbs

The Unnatural World is better than Deathconciousness.

AMSP is the best Radiohead album.

its my favorite, its the one i gravitated towards when i initially listened

Hip hop is mostly complete trash and its focus on lyrics rather than music is ridiculous and anti-music.

Grateful Dead are a stupid talentless hippie bullshit piece of shit of a band

I agree

It's my favorite Kanye album too!
I don't see why I gets such a bad rap

honestly i agree with all of these except the first one (early RHCP is underrated but i wouldn't go that far)

Jane's Addiction is one of the best rock bands of the late 80s

80s and BSSM RHCP are one of the most awesome, fun, bands ever and it pisses me off when people lump them in with dogshit like Foo Fighters and Linkin Park

Kanye has lost his magic since Late Registration

Kendrick is horribly overrated and shouldn't be mucore or we might as well become r/music. Gorrilaz shouldn't be mucore either.

King Crimson is better than Pink Floyd and Fripp > Gilmour

Trout Mask Replica is unironically amazing

The Beatles early stuff is some of the best pop ever.

Piss on your Grave is the best track on Rodeo

came here to say this desu

Sup Forumscore =/= good
It's a list of commonly discussed albums on Sup Forums and i see enough discussion about both TPAB and DD for them to be considered Sup Forumscore

i wouldn't go so far as to say they're stupid and talentless, but they are hippie bullshit

I love the grateful dead and they are entirely hippie bullshit, but stupid and talentless, stupid maybe, talentless not so much

>XXXTentacion is one of the most unique rappers out today

>Scarface and Nas are the greatest rappers of all time

>Rubber Soul is the best Beatles album

>Kendrick will never top TPAB

>Amnesiac was Radiohead's last good album

If literally any other mainstream band had made TKOL, they would be heralded as fucking gods. It is scrutinized so much just because of the rest of their albums.

#

t. Kendrick Lamar

>XXXTentacion is one of the most unique rappers out today

i kek'd
then i remembered you're not suppossed to be trolling

I agree

Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is that shit? I really thought you were serious. Well trolled m8

>King Crimson is better than Pink Floyd and Fripp > Gilmour
why would anyone think that this is bait

This. I have yet to find another band from the late 80s that sounds like Jane's addiction.

go read a poem if you want good lyrics nigga wtf

African Americans are the only group of people that can make "racial awareness" music sound good.
>inb4 metal

Random access memories wasn't repetitive in the slightest

Kayne isnt that known for deep lyrics so not unpopular

electronic music producers usually do play 1 or more instruments

TPAB is a good thundercat album, mediocre kendrick album

>as if there isnt music that is also poetry
>RAM
yeah hated that too youre barking up the wrong tree
>electronic music producers usually do play 1 or more instruments
ya but are they good? the good ones are yeah, but most suck

You're not alone

I dunno if I'd agree with your second point, but yeah, entry level is a perfectly neutral descriptor for an album or even artist.

If I'm in a metal mood but I'm with people and want to play something they'll generally appreciate, I'll put on Metallica's black album or something.

808's & Heartbreak is Kanye's best album.

Hail to the Thief is Radiohead's best album.

Though they're hardly all GREAT releases, The Cure never put out an outright bad album.

To Be Kind is among Swans' worst albums while The Glowing Man and The Seer are two of their best.

Milk & Kisses is a better album than Head Over Heels, albeit barely.

Goo is Sonic Youth's worst album.

I'm not sure which one it is, but either Humanz or Yeezus is the worst album I've willingly forced myself to listen to the entirety of, and I've listened to Puncolle. Look it up if you don't know what it is.

Side 2 of Remain in Light is better than side 1.

Good Morning, Captain is good but rather overrated, not even in the top half of Spiderland.

Deathconsciousness sucks but The Unnatural World and Giles Corey are alright.

Have A Cigar should have been written for The Wall and should have been between Goodbye Blue Sky and Empty Spaces.

What makes TBK so bad compared to The Seer?
They're quite similar albums

Cherry Bomb would be a modern masterpiece if title track was mixed better and Hair Blows was cut out

I disliked it a lot on first listen, but I think it might actually be my favorite now. It's a hip-hop album that perfectly captures that melancholic feeling. Except LOVE. LOVE sucks and I don't regret literally deleting it.

It's just a hit or miss record for me, for whatever reason or another I'm not feeling all of its songs. Some like Kirsten Supine or Oxygen I think are great but then others like Just A Little Boy or She Loves Us just fail entirely to grip me. The Seer has many more hits on average for me, with The Apostate being in my top 3 songs from them in general.

wtf this is actually really good
why am i enjoying this so much?

If you really do think that xxx is a unique rapper, you really are lazy and need to listen to more rappers other than whats in the mainstream. Here's a few rappers way more talented and unique than xxx: MC Ride, Quelle Chris, Danny Brown, Injury Reserve (Collective, i know, but all members are great rappers), moodie black and maybe Dälek. Your statement is objectively wrong.

I agree with you on 808's, but Yeezus is a close second for me.
Weird.

Fair enough