DCEU

>Batman is old and experienced. He's in the prime of his life

Why doesn't DC just cast Mark Hamill as the Joker then? It would be perfect.I think he could pull off a wise Joker mastermind type well now. If not I could see him as a mentor or something to Leto's new Joker if they go that way. Why don't they do it?

Would Sup Forums like to see Mark Hamill as an older Joker in the new Batman movie?

It's over. Leto's the Joker and he was good, w/ a lot of potential. We've had thousands of hours of Hamill.

What doesnt make any sense is if Batman has been at it for 20 years then why is the Joker still on the loose? He would have been set to the deepest level in Arkham never to be seen again. We really suppose to buy that hes been terrorising Gotham for 20+ years while Bats has been active?

I'd like to see an older Joker done in Health Ledgers style torture Leto's Robin, flashbacks could work. Ben Afflek could pull it off.

>Leto's the Joker and he was good

He was awful.

>Why doesn't DC just cast Mark Hamill
Because he's working on Star Wars which is owned by Disney who also control the rights to Marvel fucking dipshit

This

t. Marvelcuck

>joker is jailed
>released after 20 years because he's reformed
>jk I'm still crazy

Hamill was still playing the Trickster on flash during that time though

This would literally be too perfect. The execs at WB are too retarded to make this happen

Literally what happened in the comic book BvS adapted their fight from.

He goes on a talk show to talk about how much Batman victimized him and drove him to do those horrible things and he just kills everyone in the studio including the entire audience to no readers' surprise.

You literally see him escape from the asylum in Suicide Squad. It's still a terrible movie and Leto is awful in it, but come on.

This would fix everything

Except you see him escape BEFORE he kills Robin. Because Harley is an accomplice to that crime. And yet Ayer said that Joker's metal teeth are due to Bats bashing them in after Robin's death. And Joker already had them when he met Harley. Ayer is a hack.

No, I'd rather have an overedgy washed up lead singer of a band from the early 2000s be the definitive joker.

>Except you see him escape BEFORE he kills Robin. Because Harley is an accomplice to that crime.
Wait, how do you know all this? Honest question, not being sarcastic.

“Joker killed Robin and Batman basically smashes his teeth out and locks him up in Arkham Asylum. It’s in the asylum where Joker would have done the ‘damaged’ tattoo as a message to Batman saying, ‘You’ve damaged me. I was so beautiful before and now you’ve destroyed my face.’ That’s where the grill comes from.” That's Ayer's quote. HOWEVER.
First time Joker meets Harley, he already has the tattoo and his teeth are already fucked. And yet on Harley's introduction dossier it clearly says "accomplice to the murder of robin". Ayer is a retard that can't follow his own movie's flow.

This gaping plot hole still keeps me up at night. I still can't figure it out

I mean the new joker is hot and it make sense Harley would want to fug him but it's hard picturing him 1 v1 against Batman

If you go by movie's continuity, tattoo and teeth happened way before Robin's death. If you go by the intended continuity, it's a fuckin clusterfuck of bad writing. Joker was obviously intended to be Jason Todd. But somewhere in the middle they pussied out and tried to tie up loose ends. And it worked, people like this trash movie.

There's parts of it where a good movie comes out

Should've used another antagonist other than enchantress desu

>retcon suicide squad and go with joker=robin story
>introduce hamill as the real joker in stand alone batman movie
>make him kill leto off screen or at the beginning of the movie
problem solved

>Not wanting another thousand hours of Hamill's magnus opus

>make him kill leto off screen or at the beginning of the movie
Should do the same thing with Lex Luthor but onscreen.

Actually, no. Lex could be fixed very easily. Have him adapt Riddler's mantle and become a villian for the Suicide Squad.

I liked Leto's Joker to be honest, family.
It's just we didn't see enough of him and it's a shame they cut all his scenes.
Every actor's Joker is different and every single person wants their own perspective of Joker in the movies.
I'm hoping Ben Affleck can convince Leto to return as Joker in hopes of no editing bullshit again.

Why do you homos keep using that trash picture.
My capture is better.

Also on subject, yeah, the story is inconsistent.
He's not supposed to have the tattoos and grill/plating until he is with Harley but has it in Arkham anyway.
Sloppy writing, editing issues, broken story elements.
Really sucks, because I wish I could see a full version with all the story and scenes done correctly and it'd be an amazing movie.

The best editing from millenar alien gods of cinema wouldn't fix his shit ""act"". It's easy to blame the cut but you don't fool me.

Im hoping they do this. Hopefully with the Flash movie we get some time line fuckery and retconning

Saving thanks.

Bring back Adam Beach.
Retcon Slipknots death.
We need more of Adam Beach's Slipknot.

Cape-patrician here,

The Trickster >> The Joker

Hopefully he is the villain on the new flash movie and played by Hamill again

Sloppy workaround but couldn't those events just be the way the niggress understood them? Like in reality the shit that happened with Harley happened with the original Joker and he was never in love with her, he was abusing her like a motherfucker, that's why when she thinks back to it she thinks of Jason Todd who is still abusive but much more receptive to her bullshit?

You're right, that is fucking sloppy and just plain stupid, nothing worse than falling back on the "unreliable narrator" bullshit.

No one other than Snyder has their head on right and that's scary.

I'm confused, please explain in laymen terms

>The Trickster >> The Joker
You do know that the Trickster is just an "OC donut Steel" version of the Joker, right?
I mean, they could have just used the Joker.

>You do know that the Trickster is just an "OC donut Steel" version of the Joker, right?

That's like saying Captain Cold is a ripoff of Mr freeze.

He means the story is fucked and not the original idea.
What was released kind of butchered the intentions of the original story.
He's saying as a fall back the movie could have took in the perspective of Amanda Waller (the black bitch running the show).
There are parts of the movie where Waller isn't there and believes what she thinks, so let's just say the movie was what Waller thought.

Now you can make a sequel and readjust the story to it's original idea instead of continuing to fuck it up.
This way it gives WB to make a sequel or whatever following the original ideas of the movie without confusing the viewers.

RIP in peace ;_;

>Joker predates Trickster
>Cold predates Freeze
What

>That's like saying Captain Cold is a ripoff of Mr freeze.
It's the other way around, actually.
But yes, The Trickster is just a ripoff of The Joker. I mean, they could have just used The Joker.

While they may share a motif/gimmick their personalities and motivations are worlds apart, stop taking things at face value, same for joker and trickster, don't a twat like this guy who can only say

>I mean, they could have just used The Joker.

like a broken record.

When Freeze came out he didn't had "muh Nora" he just stole shit while making shitty puns.

I guess Thanos isn't a ripoff of Darkseid then.

Friendly reminder that
M ARKHAM ILL

How does that make any sense when Batman originated before Hamill was ever born?
Coincidence/Grasping at straws