How will you react when he brings the league to its knees again? We are blessed to see him play

How will you react when he brings the league to its knees again? We are blessed to see him play

Sup Forums niggers may not like it, but Brady is top 2 QB if all time and the NFL will face a ratings decline without him

How mad are you that you can only spam 5 threads at a time without reseting your IP?

Place patriots owl rings on gauntlet

He could bring me to my knees, if you know what I mean.

Goodell is a fucking pussy

goodell is a bitch

that would be awsome

saved

I will
>cry
>bitch
>call him a cheater
>use mental gymnastics to convince myself and others that Eli, Rodgers, Peyton, or Matt Ryan is still better
>bring up 18-1
>bring up deflategate
>bring up Adam Vinatieri
>bring up the Patriots winning record without him
>post those pictures where Gisele is posing with some nigger models
>post sad Brady pictures from one of his previous playoff defeats with crying Jordan's head shopped on it
>call him a system babby
Sound about right?

All of those are valid arguments, though.

>your hatred means nothing to the King of Winter

Pit 23
NE 17

>that's alot of field goals

As a Packers fan I enjoy watching Brady and the Pats play. Really hoping for a Packers Patriots owl.

this is true. no matter what Sup Forums wants he is going down as the greatest qb of our era and probably of NFL history.

>tfw you lived to see Godgers and Brady play football.

Most talented QB and greatest QB.

Neither team better fuck this up. The worst thing imaginable would be the Atlanta Failcons working hard not to choke against a team of social media obsessed faggots lead by a serial rapist.

I see a lot of cheese heads throwing respect to The Greatriots.

Respect back.

A Packers/Patriots Super Bowl would probably be the most nail-biting game ever.

Similar standards. Both teams have a winning culture with the most outstanding QBs the league has ever seen. The biggest difference in the two overall I'd say is that as a team The Pats are much more well rounded where as the Packers tend to lean on Rodgers and the offense to get it done for them.

Agreed.

23 doesn't go into 3 evenly bruh
maby if you didnt get home at 4am you would be better at math

We are very lucky