What a pathetic excuse for a president.

sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Allways with the half fact these libtard trollfucks

sage

Trump is an irrefutable idiot. The people who still support him are either to stubborn in thier dog-like loyalty or seek an Authoritarian US government.

So what's the whole?

Which half was the fact then?

Op you can be calm in that the future assassin of Dictator Trump is in you thread now. He will die and it will be done by my hand.

you're right op. Obama was pathetic.

yawn

reported.

Telling people you reported them is considered spam and breaks a global rule

Enjoy your ban, fucktard

This goes for you as well. Enjoy your ban, you fucking idiot

Salty about russia narrative failing miserably i see ;) just shows how these lunatic lefties cant think straight

It's funny, to watch a guy who can't connect two ideas into a coherent thought, in the position of the most powerful leader in the world.

At least he's a good and decent human being and not a completely shity person lololol

The republican ideal.
Can't wait for 2019. This election cycle is going to be hilarious.

Ok yuri.

Ok Sergey

implying I reported it to the website.

Rules on b wtf r u on abot dipshit??????

thinks I reported it to the mods.
sure is summer in here.

LOL nice bait. Im guessing you're one of those shit posters with the whole black guys everywhere. You guys were literally crying for about half a yr now every day about Russian hackers and what not. Now all of a sudden ur crying for another dumb reason. niggerrrrrrrr

sure kid. "he will never win".
remember that one???

Donald dances with Smurfs now?

yea I'm talking with your wife's boyfriend about it now

and that the media claims is a HOAX and confirms there is NO EVIDENCE

see:
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE&feature=share

see:
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs&feature=share

You said you saged it you fucking idiot. It explicitly says that isn't allowed in the second half.
Learn to fucking read, but for a Conservative that is far to much to expect from you

>Calls user idiot who can't read but can't even understand Sup Forums posting

>Hoax
Until solid evidence is provided it should be considered as such considering it isnt there Despite the efforts politicians claimed to put into it still not having given us anymore then 'Trump talked to someone over the phone with a Russian name'

Dont fuck up the order of things, first evidence, then actionq according to what the evidence implies

The same can be said for Hillary and Bernie supporters, whose goals require a fuckton of regulation which is the definition of a authoritarian government

Even tho I was a Bernie volunteer. I'm voting for Trump in 2020.Democrats are fail.

I dont know what's more pathetic, the russians STILL being talked about, or OP STILL being absolutely derriere destroyed over Trump defeating Hillary and Bernie both to the point of STILL using Trump memes to get a cheap and easy rise out of summerfags...

Let that sink in.

Saying 'Let that sink in' only works when something is hard to believe or outrageous

Or when Andy Sixx leaves a shitpost

In after trumptards can only discuss the election, and are unable to defend the prez.
That high after the election faded fast when they realized they faced 4(?) humiliating years ahead.

Nigga I got a sink.

Actually I like Trump because he is not authoritarian. Which is also why I voted against Hillary and would have voted against Bernie. Both irrefutable authoritarians

So when he told that reporter on live television that he fired Comey for investigating him, that wasn't solid evidence?

What a glorious troll of a president we have.
In one tweet he conjures up entire oceans of liberal tears.

Our God-Emperor preisdent parts the sea of liberal filth and shows us a path to the promised land, where we mine asteroids for rapidly-depleting rubidium and tantalum and enjoy services such as affordable privatized health care.

Lets talk humiliating for a sec...

Well did you let it in?

wow. people will believe anything that is written in an image. keep crying hillcunts

No, it's fucking not.

>I'm Gunna investigate you chief of police for being in charge of all the gangs
>you are retarded, and I'm going to fire you for being retarded
>-ANGRY GAY NOISES- SEEEEEE IT'S PROOF

Kill yourself

obama pretty much spent his entire administration under the table sucking putin's dick then publicly admonishing him when he came up for air only to go back down on him again

SO glad you liberals spent several hundred million dollars on investigative committees for a threat that was media bait.

Fuck you.
Go die. Now.

Well he got himself elected president of what muricans consider the "greatest country in the world"

Tell us op, what have you accomplished in life?

I think you're replacing reality with a fantasy land that only exists in your twisted little mind.

Link to this imaginary interview please..

You.

Lost.

Bigly.

Let that sink in...

>mfw shills thread dies faster than a vegan's sex drive

I voted for him you tard.

You know that its literally against the law to fire someone for investigating you right? Like, thats one of the things that the president can't do.

You know that, right?