Why can't I find a girl that is physically attracted to me in NYC?

Why can't I find a girl that is physically attracted to me in NYC?

you ugly

hey no im not fuck you asshole

You're borderline ugly. If you werent a creep you can make it. But then again you are on Sup Forums so you've gotta be fucced up in someway. If you were a gentleman :)

fuck you stupid nigger I AM NOT UGLY

hey brandon

you look gay with that lipsick

Ew you're ugly on the inside. Go back to grade school and learn how to talk to people you autistic waste :))

Ok I already get the sense I'm ugly or close to it

fix yr hair
pop those pimps
shave

Because you're ugly.

You have retard eyes. They probably think you're retarded. You're retarded.

stfu dont say my name or ill report you to Sup Forums for doxxing

What city do you live in?

dont ask personal questions

Close to NYC just tell me why everyone unanimously agrees I look bad please

Idk, I'm attracted to you. I love your almost black, dark eyes. That's like my favorite thing ever.

Cause you look like an neglected, dirty mess, that's why.
Would you date a girl with a 'stash and pimples all over her place, that dresses like a homeless dyke?

No? So would anyone date you?
Take care of your outward appearance, comb your hair, buy decent clothes, and you might just start being noticeable to the other gender...

dude seriously fuck you im not that bad.

What a faggot.
Looks like the only option you've got is to offer to pay a tweaker/homeless person to service you.

They are more like brown tho in lighting but thank you. Most people find my eyes off putting tbh

I'm a girl. First of all you're short. You're 5'9". A 5'10" girl like me would never date someone shorter. I already have a 14 years old little brother.
Second, you're right below average looking. A 4/10 I'd say. Your face has a weak jawline, you're skinny, you don't look fit and you have narrow back and shoulders. Nowadays any girl is cute enough to be looking for men AT LEAST 7.5 or 8/10, even the 6/10 girls, and the rest is already dating some fat fucks that have something else, which leads to...
Third reason. You're boring as fuck and keep using this webpage unironically, taking it seriously. Girls dig confident, fun guys to be around and make them laugh. As I've seen in older posts, you're rich. But not even many girls care about money for a hookup or even a relationship, so better work on the things that you can actually change if you REALLY want some girls.
You're basically pathetic and can't do anything but whine and cry. Girls want tall, strong, good looking, confident, fun and intelligent males.

sure is summer

kek

this.

Because everyone is a faggot in NYC

brandon is this really you

Thanks

I'll kill myself to prove how unwell the shallowness of women made me

Tonight

Yeah

It really is
And I'm really about to end it

Not even a high paying job in NYC and my own independence will make a girl like me... as the fenanon said... I'm shit... they want guys who are better than me, which is most

Why SHOULDNT I FEE BAD

NYPA newfag
>ITT: SUMMMER

do it

wish i cud help, but im far away and i have a penis..

Yeah

Anyone can help
All they have to do is find me fucking not too ugly

All I need is to see one femanon can and would date me based on looks...

WHY IW IT IMPOSSIBLE AFTER SO MANY YEARS

brandon im a girl i find you attractive im from pakistan and wish that lived in NYC so I could meet ya ;w; i like anime if you like it too id love to watch with you >.> ive never had a bf cause i kinda thought like u cause guys only want sluts ¬¬

I don't want a slut.... I just want a nice girl to spend time with, like all my irl friends and colleagues. I'm tired of being alone and sad ok

No one that you would likewise be attracted to. NYC boggles my mind because there's so much money and status there but the women are straight mediocre. It's better than SF, but still.

Show us your dick

It's small... so what that girl said makes me suicidal

I can't even feel good about one aspect of my physical existence

I was responding to the girl.

go 2 /soc/
U mong