T H I C C

sex appeal

Queen

Yummy

Whew

Time to play ball

took your time, been waiting

fat fat fatty fat

running out of lorde, any requests for next celebs if i have them?

welcome back

Next best

I feel like if you dated Lorde and it didn't work out, she'd write a song about you like Taylor Swift, only it wouldn't be about you being a jerk, but about her feeling like she somehow let you down.

even though her and swift are friends, i feel like lorde actually has her head in the real world and swift is retarded

I don't know if I'd go so far as to disparage Taylor, but it's clear that her style lends itself more to revenge songs, whereas I feel Lorde internalizes things. I kinda like that about Lorde. It's like she wants to hold on to the good instead of dwelling on the bad and try to learn how to keep the good alive longer next time.

last pic of her i have
exactly, i got bored of taylors songs very quickly when almost all of them center themselves around exes.

Love those toes

her feet are crazy perfect, if only there were more pics that didnt suck

As much as I've fapped over Taylor and find her absolutely fucking delicious, I know there's a lot of artifice, whereas Lorde seems a bit more genuine. As genuine as you can be when you're a celebrity, anyway.

I agree very much on this

swift looks good but thats about all she has going for her these days.

i still havent listened to lorde's new album, i just hope hanging out with the likes of taylor doesnt make her a vapid cunt

I need to give it a listen too. I've heard Green Light a few times, and it's a fantastic song.

Fuuuuck

Wew, dem legs

If I had three wishes, I'd use the first two to spatter seed on each of Sarah's thighs and the third to cure cancer.

scarjo is obscenely hot

agreed with that

the thighs of CHUN LEE

just listened to green light, fairly decent but doesnt feel anything like her old album.

posting ana for now

>doesnt feel anything like her old album
I get that vibe too, and I'll have to listen to the entire album before I judge, but I feel like her first album had a sort of ironic detachment from the entertainment industry, and now she's having to come to terms with who she is as a young woman whose now part of that industry but trying to remain an individual with something unique and grounded to bring to it.

Kik fap anyone?

kik?

Why do you wanna cure Sup Forums?

Anonceleb98

Fucking hot, moar?

Moar

Ha! You snuck up on me, Kenzie user. Good to see you.

Lizzie Olsen pls

Seeing KiKi's feet just depresses me now. They are just too perfect.

true. i'll have to dedicate some time to listening through it and seeing just how different it is.

More

These two images make my hand itch with the need to just run up and smack those delicious asses.

This

oh yum

We need a rabbit chat

I love lordes big areolas and her boob shape. I hope she has a bush. That's my favorite.

Kik?