>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1H0leZhXcY&list=PLXRpug8Z1U9lBn2ojKfixUHw8j4qwCWSf&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yui claimed

r.i.p.
What're you up to?
Especially when subjected to jack-tier trolling by people who've never spoken to me before lol

claiming best smile

Galko claimed
I wanna snuggle the yui

Why don't you all collectively fuck off to /trash/
Pretty sure you could plenty of new blood there

Found a better smile

get*
fuck it

I'm not a fucking degenerate like you, so fuck no.

>And why would I feed someone the attention they desperately want when they're already getting it from 5 other people?
telling someone why you don't like them isn't giving the same kind of attention that talking to someone would.
it also would have been funny as fuck to see, and the situation probably would have died there

From which show is this guy?

Some kids wb garbage

9/10 cute smile spotted.
weren't you the same galko that called yuifags retarded and childish? there are multiple galko's so I forget which one was it.
still a top tier galko though, unfortunately yui-snuggles aren't permitted :o

>Oshiete! Galko-chan
okay then

Some shaolin shit I don't remember

I know i watched it as a kid, but i couldnt remember it's name....

Sawako claimed

Where do you have these pictures from?

Claim

I'm playing video games

That was because you guys were fighting and it was annoying so I wanted it to stop!
>pats the yui
What

I capped it myself when this shit was still new.

You seem like the archetypal summer fag, please kiss my feet and kys

Dat is a great smile but I think your eyes are da bests
Hello rock star I got pulled away by work as soon as I sent the last mesage

Ah fuck. So my search continues.

you ought to play goldeneye if you have it lying around somewhere :o
I see. that makes sense. sounds like something galko would do, now that I think about it.
no worries. what do you do for work?

You say that in the latest generation of avatarfag threads to the only guy who hates them. God damn you are one retarded primitive sorry fuck-up. Even if I were a summerfag at least I could use that as an excuse and you have NONE for being a bloody colossal retard. Please fuck off and don't tire me with your dumb shit ever again.

I'm a scuba diver

No hard feelings?
Why do you like GoldenEye so much

Perhaps. Maybe he enjoyed stringing him on or just didn't even want to talk to him at all
You'd think it should have died last night, but then it got brought up again today in an unrelated manner, so who knows

Kiss my feet kike and take a fucking shower

Found it thanks to reverse search ^^ have a good day

Aren't you the dude who wanted to filter or some shit?

At least you post Hitler. Ever thought of spamming these shitters with him?

if his complaint about jui is that he was desperate for attention he wouldn't have strung him along bc then jui would have just done the thing that apparently makes him annoying.

i see both sides here, although i don't think jui did anything wrong. yeah it's pretty annoying when people repeatedly (You) when they don't get a response, but jui isn't the only one that does it; rem, koume and hitagi do it too, and a lot more from what I've noticed. and i still think it wouldn't have gotten brought up if the user had told jui first thing what was bothering him.

tl;dr: jui isn't at fault here, although it's annoying when he, or anyone, goes out of their way to say they were ignored.

Stop avatarfagging

i would love to move there
where?
yes and its all mine!
yuno's smiles seem more genuine
alice? hi alice are you mad at me...?

Scuba diver? Another interesting job. I think you mentioned that before. You teach or something...
No it's fine, tbh it was kind of funny.
I watch speedruns a lot, and goldeneye is one of the most speedran games out there, and i remembered that i have a copy laying around, so i started playing it and i like it.
I'm on the last three levels right now though and I'm getting my shit shoved in.

I feel like there was a sudden increase when he came. He tends to make comments like
>And I got completely ignored by xyz again
Maybe I should just go back to lurking
?

I had it but i lost it :(

*Kiss*

All of galko's faces are superior
You can do it, Yui!

This is my Waifu, there are any like her, but this one is mine.

I thought you didn't want kisses

drop dead

Ah, yes I've always wanted a pet. Let me guess she wants to be a good jew girl and suck the furrier cock, good. Then she way join me in my invasion on the waifu labenstroph

Thats bad ass, what do you do?

Why wouldn't i

oh! i think i have the wrong person, i'm sorry.
who is gaikou?

If its a krieg against these insects I'm up for that.
You have to enslave one of the cucks here for the rest.

No, your question just confuses me. What made you ask it

Not sure if you meant to reply to me orI do make comments like those, and putting aside whether other people started it/do it more often, it probably is annoying. Instead of getting mad at me for it, why not tell me not to? If that's the problem you have, just tell me. I'll stop doing it as much. Even if I stop though, that doesn't mean the people who started making comments like that will.
Fair enough. And Yui's smiles are mine!
Aww. Well, that's okay. What games are you playing now?
i just killed a programmer that was a villain in the movie and failed the mission bc of innocent casualties.

Hello, I don't think I've ever seen an user on hear that dosn't have a claim. Who are youuu?!

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

you literally told me not to kiss you

I replied to who I wanted to reply to
>user who doesn't have a claim
But I do

II would enjoy a war on the degenerate class of society just for the fun of it, and obviously to better the world

But we need more people, at least 3 more to brake down these degenerates enough to were there only haven will be Sup Forums and /h/

Whats your claim then user? I haven't heard it.

Sorry I drop out like that sometimes. Just tending to my dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1H0leZhXcY&list=PLXRpug8Z1U9lBn2ojKfixUHw8j4qwCWSf&index=1

well, everything i said still stands. I'll stop making those ignored comments, and i'll let the other people who say that know that it may make others upset. Have a nice day, be it a lurker or the user from last night

Is that the word your using for it now?

Right now i'm playing gran turismo 2

Then i said to do it
Sorry

stop being a dingus

You first

kike

Galko -_-
Or Gyaruko
I've never seen any James Bond.
Oshiete! Galko-chan 2 won't download ;-;

Not really sure if these half dead morons are worth it but stay tuned and check in a few times. I'll try to get a hold on all the haters who come across this festering cesspit

Do you like racing games?
I think I actually used a nyaa torrent for that while nyaa was still alive.

It doesn't matter

Katsuragi

No it's not -_-
Dingus

I'm not a dingus -_-

They're probably one of my favourite types of games

You are

sieg heil!
sieg heil!
sieg heil!

Four. GSD, Husky, Shepherd, Standard Poodle.

Bird is the word.

Then why are you hear? pollack

Because I have nowhere else to go

go to the shed
no ._.

Go to /y/ with the rest of your kind

Is this from an anime?

yes ._.

really? I can't ever get into those kinds of games... even in other games, minigames that require racing usually give me a headache :o
what's your favorite racing game?
Wow. That must take a lot of effort to take care of them all. Isn't that a mix of big and small dogs, too?
are you the same rikka that was streaming yesterday??

You're not even slacho -_-
That statement makes no sense

No

Fine then go to my bed -_-
what do you wanna do today? .-.
idk I don't watch anime

Make the reich great again
Until next time then

No -_-

I don't really have favourites and i like too many to choose from

You ._.

It means your a faggot, faggot

K

And that's why I didn't ask -_-
Not yet ._.

ahh. Wrong person. Sorry about that :o
ahh, I understand. I feel the same way about games i really like, too.

But i want to ._.

What type of games do you like?

All big dogs. Not so hard to take care of them usually but sometimes they get way out of line and I have to correct them. Mostly competition and negative attention seeking behavior among each other, but it's rare now. It is nothing compared to when they were much younger.

Don't be a homo -_-

Sure...

I know she can be a super cute when she wants to be
No I am still in training at the moment, I should be fully qualified in 3-4 months
Aw thanks I think it is badass to
Well I am in training at the moment so all the jobs no one else wants to do

pokomon
We're both homo -_-
perv ._.

Hi Jui!

Kanade a cute!

You are ._.

wide-range: FPS games, although not nearly that many, only goldeneye really.
RPG games, like Kingdom hearts or Pokémon, or games like Legend of Zelda, although I haven't played any of the new ones.
and an mmo that feeds me need for nostalgia.
That sounds like a lot to handle. If they're all big dogs though, that must mean you feel protected at home :)
Yeah, I definitely remember you talking about it, getting the jobs nobody else wants to do, and all.
What exactly are those jobs?
hello :)

Hello rem rem
Washing all the equipment and refilling the tanks I also have to load all the heavy things on to the boat