He thought a book would stop a bullet and make him a YouTube star. Now he's dead

He thought a book would stop a bullet and make him a YouTube star. Now he's dead.

Can more people who are YouTubers also do this please?

Article: i.imgur.com/p4011pY.jpg

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/29/he-thought-a-book-would-stop-a-bullet-and-make-him-a-youtube-star-now-hes-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xuky0
youtube.com/channel/UCYqSxhPHNYCLnt6pgUq-pJA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking moron.

Either:
>woman came up with the dumbest excuse and got away with murder
OR
>these two are actually this stupid

Meh one less acoustic spic in the world. Who needs a wall just let them take themselves out with stupidity

She was arrested and is going to be facing a trial. So definitely the latter.

She's going to trial for voluntary manslaughter, not murder.

One 3-year-old daughter, and a baby boy on the way, and this guy wanted to get shot in the chest with a book for protection. Top, fucking, kek.

>With one camera attached to a ladder and the other propped on the back of a car, the couple staged their stunt, according to authorities. Ruiz held the book to his chest and Perez held the gun, a gold Desert Eagle .50 caliber pistol considered “one of the most powerful semiautomatic handguns in the world.”
>.50 caliber pistol
>50 caliber pistol vs a book
>a book

WHERE THE FUCK DID A YOUNG COUPLE IN MINNESOTA GET A GOLD DESERT EAGLE

But that is a .44

Drug money user, its how anyone in the desert gets anything.

......fine.

>desert
>Minnesota

Hey wait a second...

According to the serial number DR0005156 that one is also a .44

My thought after reading it was either they are two of the biggest idiots in the world, or that guy wanted to die but was too pussy to kill himself so he came up with this plan to have his pregnant gf kill him and make it look like an accident

i just dont see how anybody could honestly be that fucking stupid

DK not DR sorry dont know how i did that, still a 44

yeah okay but WHERES THE VIDEO?!?!?!

Oh god damn it

here, 50 cal Golden DE.

bump this

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

he used the wrong book

R u srs

Minnesota is more desert than forested lake lands now, after the raveges of civilization.

no its an airsoft gun

for real is the vid even released yet? I need to see this retardation with my own eyes

SOMEBODY FIND THE GODDAMN VIDEO

It might not get shown till it's in court as evidence.

This must be bait

>From a foot away, court documents say, Perez fired.
>From a foot away
>A FOOT

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
Even a kevlar vest would not stop a desert eagle shot from a foot away

Every day I get more and more proud to be a Minnesotan

The BBC article I read about it said there were nearly 30 people watching them do it, like neighbors and family members and shit. Like WHAT?! It's bad enough that two 19 year olds would actually be idiotic enough to try this shit, but there were almost THIRTY other people, adults and shit, watching them do it, and not a single one of them said "Uhh, guys, maybe this isn't such a great idea..."

I just....

The only video available on that shitty washington post site (behind a paywall which is really easy to get around) was:
streamable.com/xuky0

This was their channel: youtube.com/channel/UCYqSxhPHNYCLnt6pgUq-pJA/videos

I doubt we'll ever get to see the vid where he actually gets shot because it's never been uploaded.

Only around 3 and half thousand subscribers.

>I doubt we'll ever get to see the vid where he actually gets shot because it's never been uploade
You mean she didn't even upload the video after she killed him? What a fucking waste...