Korean women are the best looking women in the world

korean women are the best looking women in the world.

prove me wrong.

Why? Sounds like you have made you're mind up. Stop wasting my bandwidth faggot

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

I'll have you know! No wait no, you're right, they are

Been to Korea. I'll admit they're ok.

But, however... every single hot Korean chick looks like every other hot Korean chick, so your opinion is invalid... good day, sir.

bump

Sadly their face are fake.

if you like plastic dolls.
Not even joking, plastic surgery coupons are given for graduation gifts in south korea this is stupid

Guarantee she has a diaper on under that. Look how it's protruding. Mental illness is not hot.

she doesn't.

Before or after they get there eye surgery

They're good..

Nope. Asian people are generally pretty boring looking. 99.9% of all Eastern-Asians have black hair and black eyes. Not much diversity there so it gets boring pretty quickly...

Sorry :/

lol

Your child with a gook would or would not look like an abomination.
Who knows, it's like lottery

diversity doesn't matter when you're better looking than everyone else

this tbh

Koreans are known to be the most plastic ridden bitches of the Asian races. If you find tons of plastic surgery hot, then sure. You're right, buddy.

芸能人はほぼ100%整形済み

but the natural ones are still better than every other race..