Marvel/DC just got BTFO by Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=AH_D8COMbhc

(I'll make sure to watch the original Russian with subtitles, the English dubs seem pretty bad)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardians_(film)

>Guardians (Russian: Зaщитники Zaschitniki) is an upcoming Russian neo-noir superhero film[1] directed by Armenian director Sarik Andreasyan and starring Sebastien Sisak, Anton Pampuchniy, Sanzhar Madiev, Alina Lanina, Valeria Shkirando and Stanislav Shirin.

>The film is about a group of Soviet superheroes created during the Cold War. The group includes representatives of the different nationalities of the USSR, superpowers protagonists reflect strengths and traditions of the people of the USSR.

>Set during the Cold War, a secret organization named "Patriot" gathered a group of Soviet superheroes, altering and augmenting the DNA of four individuals, in order to defend the homeland from supernatural threats.

>The group includes representatives of the different nationalities of the Soviet Union, which each one of them have long been hiding their true identity. In hard times, they settled down to business and gather to defend their homeland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QlmKRDYwvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone must have paid for this flick to be shilled online.

Looks like shit desu

>5 cents has been deposited into your account by DC/Marvel

>90s tier CGI
>literally Winter Soldier on the right
>communist "heroes"
>BTFO anybody?

Thanks but it looks as shit as Marvel's and DC's shit except just one thing.

Marvel and DC movies are shit because of the board room approach. This movie doesn't have a board room behind it - it's trying to ape the board room approach.

the ending made me cringe

Anyone saying this looks bad needs to get their testicles checked.

This is the film that will destroy Hollywood tbqh

s tier CGI

AKA the same as American capeshit now?

whoa

tfw Marvel already has a Russian team with two guys, a blonde girl, and a bear

muh diqk

i-is that bear naked?

Please kill yourself

so this will be the first movie of the Putin Cinematic Universe?

>Waaahhhhhh my American film for babies is better than this Russian film for babies!!!

I hate hate hate hate hate capeshit, but Russian capeshit, it might be interesting. Too bad it looks like shit.

Sorry i only like """"""good"""""" capeshit
pic related.

wtff?

is this a russian adaptation then or coincidence?

>a hobo
>a cgi bear
>a whore with tattoos
>a ninja

Likely a coincidence.

m8 it's so bad that even the Russians hate it

> is this kino?

True russian-kino coming through motherfuckers

What's going on? This is the third thread about Russian shit I see in two days.

Sarik just fuck off.

If only they would shill so much for pic related...

i kinda look forward to this

those CGI shots look like some kids just put together a bunch of shit they've always wanted to do.

leave capekino and body odors to armenia

Wasn't she in Strike Back?

At lest this Russian movie looks over the top and fun and doesn't take itself seriously, you know, like the majority of comics, unlike Western capeshit films which all gotta be MUH DARK EDGY

Seriously fuck anyone who says this looks worse than American capeshit, at least this film is obviously more in tune with actual comics

what was night watch even about

The was a really bad trailer and trailers are one of the easiest things to hype and get right even if the movie it's about is shit.

Underworld meets The Matrix

Because this isn't what Russian kino is suppose to be, the Armenian nigger needs to get the fuck out and stop making movies.

Worth watching?

I'm literally laughing out loud right now that there are people who are saying this looks worse than any Marvel film. Get your head out of your shill ass and look at it again: the special effects, the angles, the character design, it all looks exactly the fucking same as any of your Marvel shit

go to bed putin

Only if you can get your hands on the DCs of both Day Watch and Night Watch otherwise you'll feel lost without a fucking clue what's going on.

Only from the waist up. Also, not furry enough.

Slavfag here, Night Watch is actually pretty fucking nice.

Straight up copyright theft. This is Marvel's Winter Guard. American copyright is not recognized in Russia. In Soviet Russia, copyright infringes you.

Unbelievable. Foreign fags can't even cut a decent trailer. You'd think blockbuster making was rocket science the way the rest of the world lags behind Hollywood.

This. The standard versions have so much story cut out.

I just realized that the teleporting lady is essentially Darkstar. There's no equivalent of Earthbender Guy, though.

>this obvious shilling that has been going on for the past week or so

Like if these characters could ever reach the Marvel/DC popularity.

Could be interesting, too bad it looks like a shitty 90s Rob Leifeld comic

One of the shittiest trailers I've ever scene.

Will it ever top the one true capekino?

youtube.com/watch?v=7QlmKRDYwvM

What sux is that if this was the actual Winter Guard they could have been introduced into the MCU ala Guardians of the Galaxy. This would have been huge diversity points for Marvel since this is straight up foreign team with an asian included here or two. They could have collaborated with China and introduced Radiation Man, Omega Red and the Mandarin. They could have tied them with Anton Vanko, Winter Soldier and Natasha some how.

One can dream.

The effects looks leagues worse than any reasonably recent capeshit, and a number of relatively old ones too. It's terrible. Just fuck off, Piotr.

Go to sleep, Stan Lee

I'm including films from DC, Marvel, FOX etc. Pretty much any capeshit film.

It's only ethnic mafias laundering money & pushing their neosoviet agenda on native russians

>gards are dealt
what did she mean by this?

Your shilling still doesn't hide the fact you are objectively wrong. Your saying that live action cartoon A is better than live action cartoon B is just fucking sad

>dat late 90s tier CGI
This looks even worse than DCEU shit. How much is Putin paying you to shill this trash, Andrei?

>I will completely ignore the fact that Marvel CGI is also shit and completely unload my hate on this Russian film because it dares to be original and not a remake

>I will completely ignore that CGI is far worse than Marvel's CGI and call the movie original even though it's clearly a terrible MCU knockoff

>This movie doesn't have a board room behind it

The Politburo is kind of a boardroom, right?

>Defending movies based on kid's pre-done coloring books that adults will pay 10$ for an issue that has 10 pages

>itt triggered americlaps that slavs can do the same shit

With a movie like this they clearly don't even have the budget to feed the actors. But surely they're spending resources to shill the flick on an anonymous image pedo board full of lost plebbitors

FUCKING THIS

>implying I'm defending the MCU
Fuck capeshit, I'm just pointing out that your shitty Russian capeshit looks even worse than American capeshit.

>a fucking bear
Really creative. I bet they spend hours on that one.

>Looks worse

Provide examples, faggot, this looks no different than the Avengers trailer

>trying to reunite the USSR through film propaganda
good luck vlad

Are you literally laughing? Like audibly laughing? You dork :)

trailer looks nice definetly gonna watch it... who knows might actually be as good if not better than the current superhero films.
as long as they keep the script interesting and good characters with some back story on them and lots of action its fine.

and btw taking the recent marvel/dc shit... shouldnt be so hard to top them... just admit it, ill tell ya this ruski shit is going to take over... that bear man is more interesting than any of the marvels/dcs autistic pajama dwellers...

take the recent batman vs superman... WHO CARES?! shit acting, bad script with events you can see coming faar away since theyre the same in EVERY ONE OF THEM and those characters starts to wear down, only fanboys hyping them ..oh and yeah if you call that bad cgi in the trailer those marvel/dc shit must be a looney tunes for you, in everyone of them you can actually feel those ropes when they do the muh epic superherp jumps
now fuck of you cuck bois guardians coming!
cyka blyat