Have you ever stayed with a girlfriend even if you know you had no future with her? Why?

Have you ever stayed with a girlfriend even if you know you had no future with her? Why?
Post your problems

>When you know its coming to an end
>She isnt the same as in the beginning
>After she cheated / lied on you
Others

Stayed with an ex for a year because her dad was loaded and she used to invite me on vacations on their yacht.

It's not worth being with someone if you're unhappy. Life is too short.

I split up with my ex and she took it bad... for about 3 months, and then found her current fiance.

Things usually work out for everyone op

Moar

I dumped my first girlfriend of 8 years for someone I thought I would be happier with (previous relationahio went stale) however that wasn't the case. I stayed with her for 3 years to try and prove a point :(

Not sure if it fits, but me and my girlfriend have different perspectives for our personal careers and I'm not entirely sure if we'll manage to keep a long distance relationship living on different countries for satan knows how long.

yes op. she was a fkn junkie (the hard stuff), had some kind of genital ward shit or something and saw her ex-bf at some point when everything went shithill all of a sudden.

stayed for the pussy, mostly. she was very sweet, but a fkn wacko. never making that mistake again.

oh yeah. she was also the hottest girl ever.

My current GF i've been dating for a year. She is dumb AF, apparently she was in the lowest level classes in high school. I think she's literally as low as you can be in intelligence without being classified as retarded.

When we first started dating I just thought she was playing dumb to be cute.

I can't bring myself to break up with her because the sex is amazing. It's like all that space in her brain that should be used for normal common sense is filled with being a sexual genius.

and I fall asleep nights with her with her sucking my dick like a child sucking their thumb. its become oddly comforting.

Stuck in a relationship I don't want. Last time I tried to dump her, I had to pry a knife out of her hand, and she still managed to find a pair of scissors I missed and hurt herself. I'm not in love with her any more, but I certainly don't want to see her hurt herself, either, so I took her back

Why dont you post your problems anonon?

>in long distance relationship for 6 months
>things started getting rocky
>split up
>found out she was texting a friend who was in a long term relationship
>called her a bitch
>stayed friends with friend because technically I wasn't with gf at the time
>his gf finds out somehow (not by me)
>out clubbing one night & bump into her
>drunk comfort each other
>end up booking into a hotel & fucking
>friend never found out

This is my current situation..... She has some redeeming qualities that make it hard to just end it but half the time I am with her i feel like banging my head against a brick wall.
bad stuff
Low Libido - sex twice a month if i am lucky some of my ex's would want to fuck 8 times a day on the weekends
Not into oral
Drinks too much - 6 -10 beers a day
Some psychological issues
Likes to yammer on about work issues but has little interest in hearing about your day
a lot of residual male friends

good things
Has a lot of similar interests
very active lifestyle (camping etc)
not a feminist
thinks like a dude on most issues
very chill most of the time
open to some kinky stuff when sex actually happens (choking, 3 way etc)
wealthy family

Afraid of being alone because we all know 9/10 (american) women now a days a fuccin shite. Also for the pussy.

Long distance here too.
> iknowthatfeel.jpg

Fuck off Hartwell

With a bitch for 9 years, hoping she would change. Never did, stupid slut. I stayed with her for the kids, she doesn't give a shit about the family unit tho

Am i missing some kinda joke here...?

>Tfw foreveralone

You don't pick up a girl because you want to marry her dumbshit you pick up a girl because you're into her, end of

Yeah, i know.
We are together for almost 8 years already. She moved to another city 6 years ago and we've been into long distance relationship since then. Since her city is not that far, we got to see each other about 2 times a month.

But, when it gets to the future, I'm not sure we'll be able to see each other even once a month :(

My ex was dumb as fuck too and i thought i could make it work. I never wanted to marry her because her intelligence and job kind of embarrassed me. She wasnt good at blowjobs though and my dick is big enough it hurt her jaw to suck it that long. We never saw eye to eye on real things because she was just not a critical thinker. I became comfortable after years of being together and would tell her there is no god, the other harsh realities of this world she couldnt handle. She always told me she only liked me for the sex and now i realize that was actually true, not just a playful ribbing. I was in love with her despite the fact that my iq is over 30 points above her. Now i hate everything. I recommend keeping her around to suck your dick, but keep trying out new women until you meet one smart enough to actually understand you. I passed on so many smarter and more beautiful women in college because i thought there was some value in being honest and loyal. I was naive as can be in that regard.

Live with current gf of 5 years
>7 years older than me
>started getting really lazy a few years ago
>made me stop talking to all female friends
>caught her talking to some dude she met on WoW who was trying to get her to break up with me even after I cut all female contact
>full time student with no job so I can't break up with her if I don't want to live in the ghetto
>currently cheating on her with another girl that doesn't know I have a gf

The only pro is I can focus on school but I'm otherwise miserable and hate her guts

My current girlfriend doesnt have time for me. (bullshit), she has her last exams and works every morning and every weekend from morning to night.

Everytime I tried to meet her she kinda avoided me, so Im just waiting for her to propose first. If she keeps things like this, next week Im going to break with her.
I didnt do it before because I love her very much, but conversations are getting awkward, slower and boring. You always notice when its coming to an end, even if she says she wants to stay and make a lot of plans during the summer with you.
I dont get whats happening.

Sated this chick as a rebound, when I was at a super low point in my life. That chick was ugly af and dumb as shit. One time she decided to keep playing a game with her friends while she was going into a diabetic episode, she litterly had to be drug from the house. I knew she'd be annoying if I just broke up with her, so I didn't break up.

Instead I smoked in front of her, because she hated it. After smoking and telling her I was going to smoke she had enough. Finally she broke up with me, and I proceeded to block her from everything. That by far was the best part of the relationship.

Stayed for longer than needed with one. I felt little and she was extremely dependent on me. No decisions on her own, always scolding me when something was not to her liking - but only after everything was finished.
I stayed longer because I asked myself for a long time whether I was the problem. Dumped her eventually after 2 years, don't regret.

Which countries?

im in the same position currently, she lives with me and i dont think i can ever leave this situation unless she breaks up with me first

Then you realized that in fact YOU were the problem in the equation.

I know that feel. My current "gf" wont leave and beats me the fuck up sometimes. Very controllive, emotionally abusive. Ive told her I don't eant to be with her and she says she's not going anywhere cause she wants to ruin my life. She pretty much has. She's gone after a few of my old friemds and ex's and talked shit to them when she found out I was talking to them. After she said that all of them said they only talked to me cause they felt bad for me and I was a joke to them.

Had genital warts, but you stayed for the pussy?
Are you dumb?

Not sure yet, I am to perceive a PhD on Computer Sciences by the end of the year while she's pursuing a career on International Law and Diplomacy. We are trying to find some place we could both study our fields of interest, but the perspective of being too far is killing me (and her) :(

Certainly, I was with the first girl from 11 to 19, very confusing time in anyones life. I have very much learnt my lesson but still have regrets and wish I could change it but I'm not in a happy relationship with someone very much like myself which is good.

If you're going to break up with her hold yourself to it. Ive been telling my self I'm going to leave my babies momma for the last 2 years.

I don't even take her out anywhere anymore. I am too embarassed. I've become attached to her sexually, and the thought of not having her around for that hurts my heart.

Right now.

Been with her on n off for 2 years. She suffers from depression and severe anxiety. Right now she's freaking out because I want to go see my daughter and she doesn't know what she'll do in the meantime.

Yeah but but it wasn't because of shitty relationship issues. It was because she was lazy and did nothing but smoke pot. I needed a job to pay off some debts but she was always tempting me to smoke weed and have sex. The only reason why I stayed was because she let me stay at her place while I was homeless. It gets fun having a lazy gf but after a while it gets annoying.

pic related

Shes dating other people. Women are dogs. Sorry this bitch betrayed you too.

I've been with my girl for almost 6 years, and I my attraction for her has decrease near to zero. We have sex maybe once every two months. I still love her but it's really hard for me not to wanna fuck someone else. It's been like that for the past year. I think the spark is gone for a while...

You know whats hard? Breaking up and knowing Im going to stay single for X time again. Because at least for me its really hard to find another girl I like, or whats even worse, someone who truly loves me.
This girl was like this, and I know if I break with her I wont find anyone else like this in a long long time.

But staying like this? Home alone all the week? I just cant.

Stayed way too long.

When we met we felt equal. Both worked, college educated. Seemed like a good fit.
She would do anything for me over the first 6 months.

Then she began to change. Sex decline was the first thing. When I voiced my disapproval she put me down with the old "men just think about sex" line. I felt there were other good qualities so I let it slide.

Then she started putting me down in other places... telling me I'd never do better at my job (while she was excelling at hers), that my family would never be as good as hers, etc... When we fought she'd say I'd never find someone as good as her and I believed her. My self-esteem was in the trash.

Love blinded me for months. I was afraid of being alone, both physically and emotionally. So I stayed.

It wasn't until we went to a dinner party with some friends that, at the end of the night, a long-time female friend took me aside after a night of crap from my girlfriend to me and asked why I tolerated it. She pointed out about 20 things she said, in front of everyone else.

Having someone else point it out to me was humiliating but enlightening. I left her the next day.

The fact that it's long distance just makes it so much harder for both of us to deal with anything together.
Also, the fact that...my girl is a dumbass (she didn't even graduate high school), she's had problems with drugs, she almost got raped--twice--leaving her scarred, her friends are all fucking losers, she's in therapy and takes meds, she has zero confidence...doesn't help either.
Reason i'm with her is she loves me to death, i care about her, and sex is incredible.

God damn she is beautiful. Fuck I love asians.

Was an idiot and left a girl I didn't really like even tho she was a solid 7.5/10 but the sex was 9/10. Oh yeah, and she offered to start taking the pill and fuck me all summer break long (small town nothing to do besides fuck and do drugs, we were only interested in fucking). In retrospect I should've stayed with her even tho I didn't like her because she was clean and bare sex is amazing. Instead wasted the summer doing... mostly nothing. Regretted telling her I didn't like her from my high moral horse of not wanting to fuck her even tho I didn't love her.

Also pro tip user: wait for her to finish her pack of pills before breaking up so she can't "my period is late" trap you for a few weeks

I get you man. Ive been there. But lately ive been getting in better shape and people notice. Chicks show me interest. So I know in the end ill be alone but it won't be hard for me to find someone else if I wanted. Honestly I'm gonna try tinder when this chick is gone. Gotta boost your confident

Wow. I wasnt embarrassed to take her out, but she did embarass me in front of relatives with her vapid nature. Trust me it will hurt more later when she starts dating behind your back with some other dipshit, but then comes to you just to get plowed and suck your dick. My bitch ex fucked me every night before she dumped me. She had been looking for somebody that wouldnt call her out on her airheadedness and she found him. He must be terrible in the sack though because she would keep coming back to me and cumming all over everything of mine.

Asked her about that, she told me if she was cheating me, she would already left me.
To be honest, she has other priorities like work or exams, and I highly doubt she is dating or meeting another guy, but she is too independant so I just dont know.

In the beginning we used to meet 3-4 times a week, now its barely 1 day.

I'd trade places with you.
Don't mind haveing hot lazy GF who smokes pot and wants sex. I could see how her laziness might be troublesome, for now, and future reasons.
But holy shit user if I were homeless and in debt living with a hot lazy stoner chick. I'd be in heaven compared to my current situation.
I'm not homeless and hopefully won't be, but Im balls deep in debt.

she's to dumb to even do that. to her im the love of her life.

I have cheated on her. I'm just attached even though I don't want to marry her. I want kids but not with HER EVER

Been with boyfriend for about three years. Lately the sex has been odd. It's hard for me to get wet and when we are intimate it feels like something is missing. I see him everyday and we communicate and laugh with each other and go out or stay in together but sexually something is going on. We don't have sex as often and when we do it's mostly because we've been drinking. We both know it but are too afraid to mention it I guess.

Here's how you fix it: mention it.

I was naive just like you. I thought there is no way she could live with me five years, still go on dates, laugh at my jokes, and queef and cum that hard every night while dating some dipshit from a hardware store. If she knew my net worth or if i had tried harder to appease her she probably wouldnt have. Im telling you i had that same dillusion, that there is no way shes talking to somebody else.

I went through exactly the same minus the junkie part wtf

I just don't want to hurt his feelings or make him feel like something is wrong with him. He already thinks he isn't good enough for me.

I promise being smart has nothing to do with cheating. Dumb bitches cheat more than smart ones. I dont know that my ex was having sex with this dumbass but she definitely went on corny state fair type dates. They are both so dumb i dont care to do anything, but if either of them meant more to me i would have seen their insides spill out.

yeah, mention it. after 3 years of sex with the same person you just have to actively engage your sex life. get kinky

Im 33 and she is 20years old.
I know this wont end well, and I keep pushing it. Her parents know she is dating someone, but they dont know my age. She says they always have big arguments so she is not going to tell them all the truth because they would kick her out.

Besides that, her friends know so little about that, so its more or less the same problem. There are times where she doesnt give a fuck about what others think, but most of the time she worries too much.
I know we arent meeting that much like in the beginning, and I already told her that, but she says we are not supposed to meet every single day, or leaves without a proper answer.

At the same time, I know this could be one of the last times of my life I can date a young girl like her. I look like someone about 25-28 years or so, so we make a nice couple, nobody can guess Im 12 years older.

The other day for example I tried to tell him I wanted him to choke me or tie me up or hit me and he got offended and told me that I was basically telling him to "be better".

sounds like you shouild just stop giving a fuck. 20-33 isnt even really weird

>be 16
>want to break up with girlfriend
>shes fucking crazy
>grabs giant meat cutting knife and proceeds to saw into her fucking arm
>dump her anyway and leave after her brother shows up
>few hours later
>she shows up with a mutual friend saying she wants all the stuff she's ever given me back
>i really like some of that stuff she gave me
>"im sorry baby... maybe we can work this out."
>long, agonizing year goes by
>she moves back to her home town very far away
>end it with her a few weeks after she moves as theres no chance of her getting her stuff back
>i win

thats weird, because usually that should be a huge turn on. It is a sensitive subject for some, where it is hard to get across that it is about having a better experience for both of you, without sounding like "you are a bad fuck"

wtf happened there?

thats what Ive told her. its not that strange, and the age gap doesnt even matters when we are growing older.
but she keeps worrying about it like if its the worse thing she is done and something to be ashamed of.

Ive gotten to the point where I feel Im the one fighting for the relationship. We used to hang around for days and now she only has a few hours for me

He sounds like a genuine pussy.

Talk talk talk talk talk to him
Why the fuck is this so hard for people?

I probably wouldn't even care as long as she keeps sucking my dick while i fall asleep

But I love the guy. Don't want to break up with him or cheat. Maybe just masturbation is the only option. The sex used to be amazing, now it just feels too vanilla. Oh well.

I have before and he got offended and it led to another argument.

My guess is they were tired of the shit that cripple caused and took affirmative action

Just kind of slightly force it somehow. It is not like he wont enjoy better sex. Just initiate it in a practical way, if he is unable to talk about it. Just bite yourself and see if he catches on.
Or come over to me, I havent had sex in 4 months and I am a sexual tyrannosaur right now lol

Did she also make rude comments regarding your fedora?

Our story is simple, we had a baby, past that point you better man up and at least try to fix your problems because every decision you make past that point directly involves your child. No kid should grow up in two houses cause mommy and daddy "didnt like each other". Now after seriously trying to fix things and still ain't working at least be civil, there is no need for custody battles.

To each their own i guess. Im heartbroken and i wish i never met the cunt. I loved her despite her countless flaws. The only good thing is im no longer burdened by caring for other people. Bad news in the media about human suffering brings me pleasure. I hope they take people's healthcare and that everybody gets more miserable in every regard. I have too much to live for to hurt myself, but i am very receptive to altercations with strangers and hope some pos tries to kill me.

moar of this plz?

Good one. No i never wear hats of any kind. I was the rude one who would call her family white trash and her obese bald sister a dike(she is a lesbo because guys were mean to her in highschool).

But at least the argument will solve your ust.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Why the fuck aren't you working?

Yes.
My current GF has many different perspectives in life.

She wants to live by the country side and have many animals. She says she doesn't want any children now but I know for sure she doesn't want any at all. She doesn't give any blowjob.

She has a low paid job with no career opportunities yet expect me who earn twice what she makes, have a free flat, and lot of opportunities to make sacrifices.

I didn't tell her yet but I'm deployed 3 months away and I think that'll be a fatal blow for us since she just can't stand a few days without seeing me.

I love her but deep down I'm not really happy and even if she slowly accepts that she'll have to be the one making sacrifices I feel like it won't be enough

>in the middle of some sweet love making
>girl begs me to spank her and choke her
>getting offended
what?! I am deeply confused.
The only concern a man should have in this situation is to not instantly come. There must be some serious insecurities giong on there. holy fuck

We split the rent and utilities.
She has two Masters but 100k in student loan debt.
Would never want to marry into all that debt.

>Doesn't like sex
>Depressions
>Anxiety
>Doesn't go out alone
>Doesn't want to get a job
>Cut's so she can't get a job

>Can't leave as i live with her
>No family in this country.....

met a dutch guy 3 years ago throught kik and around 6 months into talking, he is insecure af and drinks a shiton, probably alcoholic, egocentric fucktard but i do still love him, he has a good heart just a fucked up childhood. he will join merchant navy soon so probably the little contact we have had these 3 years will be gone in a month for 7 months.

a year ago met this virgin little rat looking guy with psycho personality but very adorable and weak. I could easily manage him from first weeks he started hitting on me butttt he is so cute and such a good boy i also got in love, while i was getting bored of the dutch shithead, so started dating him too. he gives 0 fucks about social media and how i said i can control his opinion yet im very nice and just use it to hide him from the dutch guy.

so my romantic life alternates between stages of love for the alcoholic melodramatic sailor and the pussy vidya addicted. at first it was getting me insane tho i started to enjoy both cuz they are so different. we will see how long it lasts.

I'm staying with one now. My family loves her and her family likes me, after 4 years it's hard to just break up with her because "eh" the backlash from both sides is just something I don't want to put up with.

Ignore the idiot replies from newfags, let's start this again.

Tits or get the fuck out.

Save money on rent.

Yeah, I know that shit. My grandma would ask me a year from now where she is. Like we would have to do some break-up family get together to get it over with

You are the newfag that doesnt understand where togtfo is applied and where not.

Me and my GF started dating when we were 14 that was 6 years ago. A few months ago she told me she wants to break up because she wants to sleep with other people because she never had the chance to. Stupidly out of fear of losing her I told her we could have an open relationship. Sometimes I come home as they are leaving, sometimes she comes home reaking of sex and another guy, It makes me want to cry. I keep asking her if she has gotten it out of her system and she keeps telling me I should sleep with other people too. I lied and told her a couple of times that I did just to get her off my back. I love her and want to marry her but I don't want it to be like this anymore.

you're actually a retard

How many blacks?

I stayed for 14 years with someone I had doubts about after 3. Nice but totally different. Good personality but sex was utter shit after 7. God knows why I married her.

Anyway, finally got tired of it all, divorced, went through hell, built a nice life for my own from zero, met a younger chick that matches on every level, happy as fuck now.

Oh, and the sex. God damn, the sex. She'll wear my out before I'm 40.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing. Dont engage in an open relationship if it is killing you inside. get out

no idea, none of the guys i saw leaving were black
I know

Dated girl for 4 years around 3 months in found she was bat shit insane thought she had 7 split personalities stayed with her cause i helpped calm shit down in her life and had conviced her to leave an abusvie shit head so i could be there for and with her things going great she then turned around after acting extra weird for a couple of months and slapped me with a restraining order claiming rape, threats, ect. All worth it in the end she was forced to get help when the claims held no volittity and i got 3 years of kinky crazy amazing sex to bad she had a thing against cameras bitch would search the room before we began wouldnt do anything if i had my phone in the room

Been there. Get out as soon as you can and never look back. Don't make the mistake of marrying her. Trust me.

Yeah man. I was fucking some deployed soldier's wife while he was deployed because she was cool as hell, fine as fuck, and she spent all his money on me. Did I think that we had a future together? Fuck no! But I was looking for a better girl and she just bridged the gap between vaginas.

I can't picture my life or my future without her. I know this is just a phase because we lost our virginities to each other and never had the chance to experience other people

>money
>sex

two main reasons which keep me together with that bitch

Lol whats her name? I wanna tell her husband.

Man... Military wives are such easy pussy

Sorry, still not seeing any timestamped tits. In conclusion, you're just a roleplaying faggot. Carry on, i guess. Just needed to point it out for the newfags.

gf cheated on me (B)
my ngf before that (A) had hart time in life, asked me to help ended up finding out i had a girl shortly after her, was mad. i still loved her.

some time later the cheating one (B) tried to win me back
ended up being with her for three years mentally abusing her daily to make her and myself suffer so A would get her justice
B is still fucked up beyond repair
no idea what is going on with A

i am broken too
tf i still grin thinking how broken B is