Help OP get laid!!!

Help OP get laid!!!

You're already in you stupid fuck. Ask her when she's available next to do drugs drink and fuck you stupid twat.

This is why you're asking Sup Forums for help when you're already in. You're autistic.

How do i say that?

what help do you need faggot? she already said she would want you to fuck her

Seriously why aren't you on the phone securing some Molly and texting her asking where you want to meet up? Stupid, stupid niggerfaggot.

When you down for drugs and sex?
It's literally that fucking easy you mouth breather

No faggot, I you are too beta to do it yourself, you shouldn't be doing it.

What do i literally just say that?

Yes

I already have molly

Then what the fuck, hitler dubs??
Text her, say she should meet you at a bar close to your place, get a couple drinks and drop your lead dose, get some good music together, lube, condoms, hydration, ect. and get to it.
You better post results.

I don't believe OP is in the OP pic. That was a pretty alpha thing to say.. and then he comes on here asking how to get laid. Doesnt add up.

I said those things at the behest of Sup Forums

You already told her you want to fuck her brains out. You literally skipped to the endgame. Just make a date holy shit. The worst is already over you unbelievable faux-alpha scum

I just dont know how to text
Im better in person

ask a load of virgins including myself for advice on how to smash..
seems legit

YOU ALREADY SAID YOU WANT TO FUCK HER BRAINS OUT AND SHE WAS DOWN.
Whatever. Gr8 b8 cunt. Made me reply 8/10

When you're on MDMA, your dick gets small

You're fucking hopeless man. Text her right now, say you're free tonight, give her a place to meet and a time. That's it. Two fucking sentences.
Go to a bar, have a drink or two, take a dose (.2 for you .3 for her) and get ready to haul ass home. If you can't make that happen then kys

This shite thread was from yesterday. Nice try OP.

She didnt reply yesterday

Look at the message times

facebook/tanya.ferenez

Is this her OP

Oops...somebody messed up

Game on, OP

Lmfao no