Sup/b/. I went without taking a shower for three months. AMA

Sup/b/. I went without taking a shower for three months. AMA

I'm on like....9 or so

>3 months
git gud

Definitely the least interesting thing G.G. Allin did.

Why did you not shower for 3 months?

Fucking dick-cheese

/thread

i take you voted for trump?

I went nearly a week then i noticed within 10 mins at work the spray wasn't working so well and I smelled like sweat. I hadnt a had a haircut in a while. I was having a bad day and this old lady comes to the front desk and tells me "user, are you aware your behind a business counter, thats illegal honey". I was talking with my manager and long story short, hes a new owner that took over and he cant fire me really. Like the hotel would go spiraling into terrible times that an Indian with money couldnt fix for shit. Anyways hes cofnused and im embarrassed as fuck.
>this old lady thinks im fucking homeless yet im in unifmorm
>She whispered to my manager , "he smells like the streets does he have a place?"
>At this point I have stepped out to smoke a cigarette. I realized this is a shitty situation.
>Next day i showered and then the next day after I got a haircut.
>Feel more alpha and my boss told me "good job user, I see you keep kept up. Thats important"
Basically anons, taking a shower and getting a haircut can turn your life around.

How? Do you have a job?

your all amateures im currently at 3 years

My record is two months. What's the longest you've gone without lying down?

Willing to go for a year and a half? Its my record

Your calves must be rock solid

>boss congratulates for something you should be doing daily

They are, in fact, surprisingly shapely. Moral of the story is: don't get maimed, 'cause the hospital sucks

and checked

What happened where you couldnt lie down for 2 months?

How the fuck do you live when you can litellary scratch dirt off your body with ease.

Invasive open-chest surgery.

Gutted me like a fish, scraped out the inside of a lung with a brillo pad, jammed a couple of tubes in, stapled me shut

Set a couple of records for being uncomfortable that year.

Same. Is you just change clothes and put perfume on nobody will ever notice.

God damn user... Hopefully you live somewhere with legal weed

why would anyone want to be this disgusting?

>Basically anons, taking a shower and getting a haircut can turn your life around

Still had same shitty life and same shitty job

I live inbetween two places that are medical and decriminalised, respectively. Still illegal here, for whatever reason.

I just get it when I can anyway. Only thing that really helps with the nerve pain... pharma doesn't help for jack.

Why? How can you live with yourself. Do you not have a job (actually that's pretty self evident), or have to interact with other people?

what's your skin like?