Why did my girl suddenly start complaining about my dick size after 2 months of dating saying it's tiny...

Why did my girl suddenly start complaining about my dick size after 2 months of dating saying it's tiny? I'm not that small (5 inches)

Because shes mad at you and thinks it will wound you. I've had girls do the same thing even though I know I'm perfectly normal

You 'bout to get cucked bro.

Why you say that ?

Cause she needs a real man.

I am a real man

A real man wouldn't be on Sup Forums asking this dumb ass question.

There ARE no real men on Sup Forums

OP you're getting C U C K E D

Because 5in is small sorry bro

Basically what happened is she was thought she really liked u at first tbh, so she made the dick thing work. Now she's starting to lose interest so she's not willing to put aside her needs to make u feel better.

Your dick isn't too small, her pussy is too big. Maybe she should have surgery to get it tightened up.

Just break up with her, not worth it...2 months is better than dating an ungrateful bitch for 3 years and having her cheat on you, she's already degrading your confidence to make you more susceptible to suggestions, women sadly are bad at being dominant at all times because they want something out of it, generally, she probably wants to convince you that she wants to fuck another man in front of you etc...just break up with her and tell her maybe if she did some kegels and worked on her pussy she could feel your dick more. There are plenty of women with really tight vaginas who would love to sleep with you, don't listen to the bullshit. I once fucked a virgin who I seriously couldn't stick my whole dick head inside of her, our whole relationship she was almost to tight for me to fuck...but you make it work haha.

coz she is a whore dumbass, drop that bitch and her Mary poppins cunt and get your self an upgrade, one with less miles perhaps.

>5 inches

Lol, an upgrade with less miles bro so fucking funny holy shit. Got me dyin over here. Wooooee lollllll

5 inches isn't exactly big, chief.

here is the trick about women..... even if you had a big dick, three months into it she'd be complaining just as much, knowing you're fucking someone else.

everyone has a shot and a one night stand or short relationship and kid if they want it, then cut the bitch loose.

But it doesn't matter, there are a TON of women in the world with tighter vaginas and they're more shallow. I'm not kidding haha. It's called science, you fucking nigger

because she wants to get dumped so she can have a pity party and victim points. You'd better oblige her. After all, this level of disrespect for you means the relationship can never work anyway.

Best response would probably be to sleep with her best friend.

None of what you said is English, you're a fucking retard. Even the picture you posted she's fucking ugly.

This is a solid idea. Always nice to fuck s best friend!

are you making fun of me?

She's fucked a nigger and is now so reamed out she can't feel your pathetic pecker. Cut her loose and go get an AIDS test.