Seriously, I want to have a serious discussion right now

Seriously, I want to have a serious discussion right now.

I'm 20, skinniest guy you'll ever see (might confuse me for a camp survivor), weak af, unexisting muscle mass since birth, and a weird looking ugly face.

Need a job, but socially anxious. I have 40 euros left for an entire month. Went out and printed a useless CV since I've never worked in my life. Moved to a different country. Can't speak the language. Didn't have friends back in my country, don't have any now. Lonely. No money for classes. (EU)

Every time I go outside I want to cry seeing as I'm the ugliest around. It hurts so fucking much. I'm supposed to start uni in October, and I found out two months after I've already moved that this uni is so shit, 97% fail the course I wanted to attend.

I'm the absolute fucking bottom of the gene pool, thanks to genetic recombination. half bro and half sis attractive actually, different dad.

Been depressed for 5 years now. I see no escape. I honestly don't. I wanted to attend this uni and later get a job, calculated that I'd have to work 2 years straight without spending a single cent to afford facial aesthetic surgery to give me some peace in mind.

I've got 2 choices:
>Spend 3 years going to university studying, and 2 years saving up for surgery, basically 5 more years of toxic depression and loneliness
>kill myself and finally reach peace

Serious answers only please. Will keep bumping with wallies.

Would you tho?

kys

>implying you reach peace with suicide
fuckin dumbass, have you ever tried dying?

Fuck off you utter 12 yo faggot.

If that's Andy you're referring to, nah.

>Would you tho?

Would I what?

Do you live with your parents.?

post pic so we can see what we are working with

worship the arcane
>seek Demeter
>join Cult of Eleusis
>perform the mysteries for Dysaules among us

I died once, and it was pretty kewl, but then undieded becuause I got hungry.

Not sure what you mean. No, I've never "tried dying", since I'd probably choose a quick method and be over with it in a split second. Shotgun to the head, for example. How is death not equatable to peace?
honestly though, I don't find and enjoyment in life anymore, not even video games make me happy. They only distract. That's not the life worth living.

19 going college thus year
Live in the EU
Have no job, no car,
Live in the middle of nowhere
No friends
Never had a GF

But I don't feel anything
Never felt happy, sad, or depressed

No, moved countries recently.

I'll let you know it's fixable with €40k of surgeries. I don't wanna post my face on Sup Forums and get ridiculed even further. Depressed enough as it is.

If I were you I would go seriously underdog style. U got nothing to lose and everything to win.

That's not normal, then. You should at least feel sad.

give us something to work with. What are your interests? What is it that you do on a daily basis?

Elaborate please. This is the first time I've heard of this.

passive depression in a nutshell

I like physics. I like studying languages. Basically spend a lot of time studying the current language where I live. I want to travel. I'm easily "triggered" by unfairness, and this existence was built upon it. No one's equal.

get a job moron. get a job where it doesnt matter you are an antisocial fuck. go wash dead bodies, or whatever

how do you live if you dont have a job? do you have any other income? just go to school and maybe you'll meet someone there you never know. a
and dont spend money on surgery, better to live alone with that money than having to spend it on gf

Don't know when was the last time I felt sad like what's the point of feeling sad

I just don't care

Suicide only option op

studying is an option, you said?
Study physics. Just do it. STEM is full of awkward nerds and such if that gives you some comfort. Plus, chances are if you study at uni there will be loads and loads of people so everything stays kind of anonymous if you dont want to engage with people.

Hey man if you really feel you need surgery, save up and go to Bangkok. Medical tourism is a real thing, and Bangkok, Malaysia, and South Korea are all great places to go, the first two obviously being much cheaper, but no worse in quality

Ok, dude, I know that 99% of all posters on Sup Forums are assholes, and most threads are just a bunch of lies. Still, in case this is actually legit, and you need someone to talk to, I'd suggest taking the time to talk to a therapist. At least here in civilized Norway, a young student can can get some psych help for free, seeing as we actually care about the health of our fellow men. If you really are feeling helpless and lost, I can promise that it will be worth giving this a shot.

Also, take the time tonight, sit down in peace, and write down what you actually want from life. What you want to accomplish, what kind of person you want to be, what would make you happy, or just what would be interesting to experience. Just write it all down, and see for your self - death is coming for us all in the end, but some of us manage to get a lot out of the short time we have here. You'll die someday soon, no matter. But while you're alive, what do you want?

>Spend 3 years going to university studying, and 2 years saving up for surgery, basically 5 more years of toxic depression and loneliness
>kill myself and finally reach peace

Whatever gets you to stop posting faster.

Work, fight, endure. Whatever you achieve will be viewed in the light of you having no assets and a terrible start.

You can't fail because nobody is expecting anything from you including you.

Imagine you were this great guy with great genetics etc. You are bound to be successful. Failure weights double in this case, because of your good start.

Thats not your problem. You can only go up.

I've had some money from my mum until I settled. This is the remaining money. I don't care about having a girl. I just wanna feel happy and content about myself. Knowing people see me the way I look is heartbreaking. I don't want to be a model. I just want to be happy with the way I look.

Are you a nihilist? That sounds a lot like what a nihilist would say.

Those people are too awkward, even for my taste. I'm not exactly that autistic not actually gifted for maths, I just find physics interesting.

Problem is, I wasn't gonna study physics anyway, but mech eng. But a week ago the students that represent all of the students at mech. eng., sent to the news that the state of this area of study at this uni is so bad, 97% fail cuz notes are given out arbitrary. And this is the only uni in the city that offers mech.

Thanks for the suggestion, I was thinking of getting it in EU since it's cheaper there.

I would do that, but my language knowledge is absolutely shit. I take it they should all know English? I'm in EU.

Don't kill yourself. There's always a chance that you'll become something greater than you could ever imagine. I know how you feel; I have severe depression, asbergers syndrome, and I'm anorexic, but I still carry on. Also your family would be distrought if you died. I've attempted suicide before and it doesn't fix anything. All it does is cause more problems than it solves. It tears families and groups of friends apart. It causes an immeasurable amount of pain. And also, who gives a flying fuck if you're ugly? You shouldn't let something you can't do anything about affect you. There are plenty of incredibly successful people with no faces to put to their name. For all you know they could have a face comparable to a dog shit with urine all over it. I'm really tired right now and I can't really think of anything else to say to convince you to not commit suicide other than "don't". Also, Sup Forums isn't exactly the best place to come if you want serious advice. Ignore all the cunts here telling you to go through with it and make a post on reddit. You're more likely to find caring individuals there who'll give you genuine advice than in this cesspit. Hope you see this and that all goes well.

I feel the same way, but it all feels like an uphill battle. I want to reach my goal, but the depression is getting to me and I'm just becoming more and more tired of life... I'm always bitching to someone about how shitty I have it, yet I can't force myself to change.

>greater than you could ever imagine
>I've attempted suicide before and it doesn't fix anything

That's because you failed, Obi-Wan

Thanks mate, cheers. Appreciate.

study hard, put yourself in the 3% surviving mech eng and be well off forever. I swear you will forget about your shit genetics and feel content

There is never a garantuee you can make it. You can always just die. That option never goes away. Literally you gotta die anyway. What keeps you from trying and seeing how much you can take?

Evolution is no one way street. Even the lowliest organisms find ways to evolve, specialize and adapt. Find your niche or die. Simple as that.

> (You)
>Are you a nihilist? That sounds a lot like what a nihilist would say.
Had to Google that word. Cos never heard of it

I would say 50/50

Might as well do that. Got too much time on my hands anyway.

Remains the problem of getting a job with shitty language skills and almost no people skills...

I have 2 friends who are the absolute fucking wierdest most social-clumsy people I know, 1 doing physics, 1 doing chemistry and they both managed to get jobs right away.
I asked them how the job interviews went down - was curious cause it mustve been a fkn mess, I thought - but it turned out companies dont give a shit about looks, social skills and such, if you end up being a lab- or codemonkey for example. One guy working for a bigger pharmaceuticals company, other one working as a data analyst for a global player in the mech/tech field.

tl;dr: Good pay without needing great social skills: STEM